• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

FS: E36 coupe (320 Auto)

Re: FS: E36 coupe (320 Auto)

Yeah, right!!! :rolleyes:
Any buyers??

Just saw a beautiful white E36 cabriolet SC*7997E heading AMK at CTE at abt noon time
Gave him a gentle 'toot' but he and his fren gave me a stare back instead!!! heh...

Anyone knows this car?? Its really well kept car from the exterior...

iScoupe;187987 said:
when will u be removing & selling the engine haha...

dpointt;188196 said:
Yeah, right!!! :rolleyes:
Any buyers??

Just saw a beautiful white E36 cabriolet SC*7997E heading AMK at CTE at abt noon time
Gave him a gentle 'toot' but he and his fren gave me a stare back instead!!! heh...

Anyone knows this car?? Its really well kept car from the exterior...

yes.. belongs to the King of Type-Rs... he's been meddling too much with Banzai Dc5s that a breath of e36 cab-fresh air can only refresh him....

..its an evil e36 btw,,,:yummie:

erm i wanted to buy that cabrio last year march, but the previous owner played me out with a deal that has already been agreed upon juz becoz he wanted to get another 2K more. He advertised in papers and sgcarmart before. Idiot... i sold my car already only to let him play me out. what an arse...

but anyway, heard the car used to be owned by one of our forumers here too...and he happened to drink drive and crashed the car... the undercarriage was messed up that the wheel went fully inwards into the body... it was repaired then sold to another owner...

gtr_Gtti;188288 said:
erm i wanted to buy that cabrio last year march, but the previous owner played me out with a deal that has already been agreed upon juz becoz he wanted to get another 2K more. He advertised in papers and sgcarmart before. Idiot... i sold my car already only to let him play me out. what an arse...

but anyway, heard the car used to be owned by one of our forumers here too...and he happened to drink drive and crashed the car... the undercarriage was messed up that the wheel went fully inwards into the body... it was repaired then sold to another owner...

yes apparently so, that's why it has become the new owner's pet project.. after all.. he runs a workshop... she's being brought back to prime condition slowly but surely...

i've driven the car and he has certainly done a lot of improvements so far...

;)

ooo... is it an engine increase? hehee...

Nick;183913 said:
For those of you looking for a 6-cylinder E36 coupe with an auto transmission... an acquaintance of mine has one he's willing to let go.

Blue with black leather interior, high mileage (350K) but - incredibly - only one owner. Always serviced. COE until mid-2013.
Any news on the sale of this car? :)

I truly agree with the Bros! Dont speak your mind or opinion without consideration to others. How would you like if you are trying to sell your car and someone else trash it down and say that it's a piece of junk.

BMW rules! Thats why we drive it!

My best friend is selling his E36 coupe.. good condition.. interested please email me.. he is currently oversea so i am taking this Nice baby for him..

killerbee21;200897 said:
My best friend is selling his E36 coupe.. good condition.. interested please email me.. he is currently oversea so i am taking this Nice baby for him..

Which one is it - plate number?

RaF;201682 said:
Hey bro ,

Whats your email address .

I ll email you

Thanks

Hey all Bros..

Thanks for all your inquiry, but the car is already sold to a nice forum guy.. Quick sales.. :woowooo:

So never under stimate the power of this forum !! :lol2:

Congrads.. and hope the new owner continues to enjoy it...

JadedM3;183980 said:
Yup, sorry if my previous post seemed "anti-E36". I think the E36 Sedans are good value-for-money reliable cars. Just not too hot for the E36 Coupe owners who's asking prices are at times like twice the papervalue of the cars? In the two coupes I've taken rides in, I wasn't impressed by the interior which had leather which was worn and had (small) tears in them. The door panels and dashboard also seemed to rattle/creak when going over humps and uneven road surfaces. Of course I'm sure there are E36 which are super well-kept, but given the age of these cars, I'm doubtful most of them would be in the condition the E46s are in.

My ride is a fully "converted" E46 M3. Got a good deal for a half-cut and did it about a year ago in KL. So far no problems with TPs even at roadblocks yet. :)

i prefer an E46 over the E36 anytime...but to get a half cut... -_-
for my own safety...for my passengers' safety...NO WAY WOULD I CHOOSE A HALF CUT E46 over an E36....even a non-engineer would know that...

and its funny how this Mr JadedM3 can self contradict and tell others to respect the threadstarter by not going OT when he is doing so himself...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ww88atcom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back