• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

FS: E36 coupe (320 Auto)

Re: FS: E36 coupe (320 Auto)

hmmmm...i believe you also said this in one of your earlier postings???

JadedM3;183980 said:
Just not too hot for the E36 Coupe owners who's asking prices are at times like twice the papervalue of the cars?

and this??

JadedM3;183980 said:
Not dissing this sale, just saying at the crazy prices these E36 Coupe owners on this forum are demanding, the E46 Coupe is to me a better buy.

:nehnehhh:

marklee;186900 said:
hmmmm...i believe you also said this in one of your earlier postings???

and this??

:nehnehhh:

Well, like you know what they say: "There's one born every minute!".

I stand corrected, the E46 Coupe to me is still a better buy. One or two high prices achieved with some cars which are in outstanding (performance, interior and exterior) condition does not make the market...

Hi guys (and gals).

Seems at least a few folk will make it tomorrow, so I called the owner to re-confirm - he'll be there also. He stressed to me that he's a "punctual guy" (his words) and that he'll be there from 8:30 - 9:00am. Location is the carpark behind Kallang McDonalds.

Just to re-cap a few basics around this "event":
  • Its not my car. In fact, in all honesty, what happened was... I saw a 320 coupe in the carpark near my place, with the owner standing beside it. So being the friendly guy I am, I started chatting with him. He said he was planning to sell - or maybe scrap - his car. I suggested to him there may be enthusiasts interested in taking over his car. Certainly seeing something as (relatively) rare as a E36 320 auto coupe scrapped would be a shame
  • The owner was kinda reluctant about the idea - he didn't want the hassle of dealing with multiple potential buyers - so I suggested that he bring the car down to a central location where all interested parties can take a look, exchange contact details, discuss price, etc. Hence Kallang at 8:30am tomorrow
  • For those who might say "its too early", all I can say is - "the early bird catches the worm" :)
  • Re. condition of the car, per my initial post, its pretty much original. Has a few small bumps & scrapes, seems never been re-sprayed. The wheels are a bit dowdy by today's standards. However, the interior trim looks OK, which is good as this is expensive & troublesome to rectify if flawed. A cheap re-spray, replacement set of wheels, vigorous vacuuming and application of some Meguire's leather conditioner would work wonders
  • Re. the price, basically that's up to interested parties to discuss with the owner. I'm keeping out of that one, given its the most contentious of all topics!
So come one, come all as they say. If you're interested, by all means come on down. Even if you just want to meet other BMK folk and be a kaypoh :)

Breakfast... no problem
except that I will not have any appetite for food
cos everytime I see you coupe, I'll drool there for at least half an hour!
:ultrasho:

iScoupe;186521 said:
ok dpointt bro see you there hahahaha... +breakfast? on u la.
no need coupe la, all are E36. gather gather talk cock & sing song
dpointt bro buy us breakfast !!!!! steady steady poon pee pee !
:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Nick;186646 said:
Fantastic - congrats. Know you had wanted to sell for a while.

Is it a fellow forum member? Who now owns one of Singapore's best E36 coupes?
yo nick, the best E36coupe just sold by gtr_gtti ! his is superb !

JadedM3;186832 said:
Haha, too bad bro, my offer doesn't extend to you. Have seen your car before, and it's in pristine condition. Not to mention the wealth of "go-fast-parts" that come along with your ride. Additionally, your 318is is a MANUAL with a lower road tax and insurance than a 320iA. As such, $40K is not too far of a stretch for a car of your condition (esp. with COE till 2014?).

Congrats on the sale of your car at the price you were hoping for. :)
wow u are right ! his car is worth 40+K, congrat to gtr_gtti bro !

Hi,
Nick, Fabian, Jackie, Rick, Alvin, Kelvin + another 320 coupe & e34 (sorry forgot your name).

It is nice to meet u all this morning at Kallang Mac. It is exhilarate to hear from Nick that he has met 15 owners of e36 coupe in total locally. That will be 16 now plus 1 more e36 cabriolet I know.

Maybe u can form another e36 Coupe group:)

Since we have exchanged contacts this morning, we can contact one another to arrange for kopi or nite out session any of these days whenever, whoever is FREE.:goodup:
P.s - Rick - So, have you manage to sell all your "Extra" accessories? what item u left so far?

Nick;186976 said:
Hi guys (and gals).

Seems at least a few folk will make it tomorrow, so I called the owner to re-confirm - he'll be there also. He stressed to me that he's a "punctual guy" (his words) and that he'll be there from 8:30 - 9:00am. Location is the carpark behind Kallang McDonalds.

Just to re-cap a few basics around this "event":
  • Its not my car. In fact, in all honesty, what happened was... I saw a 320 coupe in the carpark near my place, with the owner standing beside it. So being the friendly guy I am, I started chatting with him. He said he was planning to sell - or maybe scrap - his car. I suggested to him there may be enthusiasts interested in taking over his car. Certainly seeing something as (relatively) rare as a E36 320 auto coupe scrapped would be a shame
  • The owner was kinda reluctant about the idea - he didn't want the hassle of dealing with multiple potential buyers - so I suggested that he bring the car down to a central location where all interested parties can take a look, exchange contact details, discuss price, etc. Hence Kallang at 8:30am tomorrow
  • For those who might say "its too early", all I can say is - "the early bird catches the worm" :)
  • Re. condition of the car, per my initial post, its pretty much original. Has a few small bumps & scrapes, seems never been re-sprayed. The wheels are a bit dowdy by today's standards. However, the interior trim looks OK, which is good as this is expensive & troublesome to rectify if flawed. A cheap re-spray, replacement set of wheels, vigorous vacuuming and application of some Meguire's leather conditioner would work wonders
  • Re. the price, basically that's up to interested parties to discuss with the owner. I'm keeping out of that one, given its the most contentious of all topics!
So come one, come all as they say. If you're interested, by all means come on down. Even if you just want to meet other BMK folk and be a kaypoh :)

johnhiggin;187295 said:
Hi,
Nick, Fabian, Jackie, Rick, Alvin, Kelvin + another 320 coupe & E34 (sorry forgot your name).

It is nice to meet u all this morning at Kallang Mac. It is exhilarate to hear from Nick that he has met 15 owners of e36 coupe in total locally. That will be 16 now plus 1 more e36 cabriolet I know.

Maybe u can form another e36 Coupe group:)

Since we have exchanged contacts this morning, we can contact one another to arrange for kopi or nite out session any of these days whenever, whoever is FREE.
P.s - Rick - So, have you manage to sell all your "Extra" accessories? what item u left so far?

I totally agree - our impromptu meet-up was heaps of fun. With six beautiful E36 coupes, two well-kept E36 sedans and a "sleeper" E34 - looks sedate but don't be fooled - it was worth getting out of bed for sure. And best of all was meeting fellow enthusiasts.

Re. my list of E36 coupes, seeing as there's some interest, I'll post up the plate numbers that I've seen so far (but not any more detail - in the interests of people's privacy). But feel free to tag your name against your car - I'll make a start - see the following:

http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/classi...etc/12867-e36-registry-list-8.html#post187359

Here's a few pix from the crappy camera in my Treo...

Nick;187361 said:
I totally agree - our impromptu meet-up was heaps of fun. With six beautiful E36 coupes, two well-kept E36 sedans and a "sleeper" E34 - looks sedate but don't be fooled - it was worth getting out of bed for sure. And best of all was meeting fellow enthusiasts.

wat a waste we did not took a group photo haha... but still nice pix of red bull & all E36 bimmers ! cheers

Hi, Nick

Wow, you have taken some photos. Can you post up more pics?

Nick;187361 said:

Re. my list of E36 coupes, seeing as there's some interest, I'll post up the plate numbers that I've seen so far (but not any more detail - in the interests of people's privacy). But feel free to tag your name against your car - I'll make a start - see the following:

http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/classi...etc/12867-e36-registry-list-8.html#post187359

Dear all,

really nice to meet up wtih all of you. We should have more of these sessions often.. it would be real interesting and fun to drive around as a convoy...cheers

Hi John,

Great mini-gathering we had last Sat!
As for the accessories, they are all sold...
the funny thing is that everyone is basically buying 'stuffs' for their car while I am removing them one by one for sale!!! :screwedu:

Just being FUSSY.....

cheers - rick

johnhiggin;187295 said:
Hi,

Dear all,

Great meet up! Thanks too to Nick for kick starting it. Let me know when the next one is though strictly speaking I don't quite match the rest of you......yet.......

hi Nick, i'm too lazy a sod to leaf thru all the pages in this thread, could u pls let me know if the car is still available?.. i'm at 97529288, domo arikatok

cheers

Nick;186646 said:
Fantastic - congrats. Know you had wanted to sell for a while.

Is it a fellow forum member? Who now owns one of Singapore's best E36 coupes?

He has came into the forum based on referral by his elder brother when he saw my car posted for sale. The buyer has been looking for a 318 IS for the longest time. I wasnt in a hurry to sell so didnt bother posting in SGcarmart and bumping my post. His name is Looi, the new lucky owner of Barney. Please welcome him when he comes!

JadedM3;186832 said:
Haha, too bad bro, my offer doesn't extend to you. Have seen your car before, and it's in pristine condition. Not to mention the wealth of "go-fast-parts" that come along with your ride. Additionally, your 318is is a MANUAL with a lower road tax and insurance than a 320iA. As such, $40K is not too far of a stretch for a car of your condition (esp. with COE till 2014?).

Congrats on the sale of your car at the price you were hoping for. :)

Thx bro, it would seem a bit over priced if it isnt a well kept piece. I love my barney very much and its a real heartache that he has to go. Lucky thing it'll still be around my residential area so i still get to visit him every now and then. Yup COE 2014.

marklee;186895 said:
bro..whos the lucky new owner? definately one of the best e36 coupes in sg

hehe, I'll get him to be more active soon once he takes over in MAY.

thx all for the congrats on the sale of my car. Actually its a heartache situation... I still cant bear to part with Barney. Hope he can mantain it well.

dpointt;187702 said:
Hi John,

Great mini-gathering we had last Sat!
As for the accessories, they are all sold...
the funny thing is that everyone is basically buying 'stuffs' for their car while I am removing them one by one for sale!!! :screwedu:

Just being FUSSY.....

cheers - rick
when will u be removing & selling the engine haha...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ww88atcom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back