Funny Forumers / Forum Legends

Re: Funny Forumers / Forum Legends

guni's long hair and hawaiian shirt definitely make him the forum legend

The Alfa 147 thingy.

Terry;668593 said:
Somone who reply to WTS or WTB post to look rich..

For eg . WTS : AP rubberclad RG or RM011 .. .. Then someone reply.. Yes I have one of those.. Very good.. Bullshit.. Like we care..

Another one who sell things just to look good.. Like : got condo to sell , got single S ** plate for sale.. But wanna view or offer sure got grandma story..

And that arsehole who ask me to respray my bumper at swc to you grey colour.. Never came and collect despite me trusting u w/o any deposit.. U should die

Yes fully agree with U on this. Especially in the sales thread or when one of the site sponsors who post a new exotic car that just arrived at their PI Showroom. Many ppl will post pls PM me the price. I tot you can straight PM the site sponsor instead? I think i shall also start posting pls PM me the price if I pay in FULL cash! even though I got no $$$ to pay even for the deposit. :p

Have you guys forgot everyone's bro?

Hey bro, this bro ask that bro to bro this for bro that. Can bro or not bro? Please bro, I sure bro so thanks bro.

Brobot, please comment...

totoseow;668605 said:
paging shaaz...

That one went into the forest together with the driver wearing sparco gloves

delrosa81 said:
Yes fully agree with U on this. Especially in the sales thread or when one of the site sponsors who post a new exotic car that just arrived at their PI Showroom. Many ppl will post pls PM me the price. I tot you can straight PM the site sponsor instead? I think i shall also start posting pls PM me the price if I pay in FULL cash! even though I got no $$$ to pay even for the deposit. :p
Ha, I agree with this. "Please PM me the price" to show affordability?

Anything not 6 cylinder is not bmw

totoseow said:
for me? its michael tan.........
toiletsiao said:
how about Centurion ...
KNN both SEOW and SIAO picked the same man !!!

delrosa81;668601 said:

+1. Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand.

toiletsiao;668617 said:
lol didnt know Centurion is called Michael Tan ...

Wah lau when he changed his nick (and there's a story behind it), it was so obvious.:lol2:

Nothing against both of them but Darth Vader and Toto's thread on Mark X damn funny

How about the heated debate and exchanges on the mod of the day back then....Obit piggy back?

Physicist;668623 said:
Nothing against both of them but Darth Vader and Toto's thread on Mark X damn funny

cant even remember what it was about...need to find it. if it still exists,.

Think gone already. It was related to Mark X can chiet BMW or something like that. Also cannot remember the exact details

1. Nic Tan intro thread....remember he irritate everybody

2. BOTAY red and capital letter threads

3. Bro Kim

4. FWD BMW...sorry Gavin

kenntona;668609 said:
Ha, I agree with this. "Please PM me the price" to show affordability?

Yeah man. To show everyone that he/she can afford the product in question. Normally its either a pricey luxurious car or an exotic. haa haa. I remember posting once to stir in the thread but nobody replied me though haa haa.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vvjlcomph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back