Funny Forumers / Forum Legends

Re: Funny Forumers / Forum Legends

Oilman;668614 said:
+1. Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand.

Yeah. Anyways ppl who really buy would just swing by into the showroom, negotiate on the pricing and options before deciding whether to get. Instead of sending posts like this.

toiletsiao said:
Rashed playing futsal (BMW futsal kaki's will know)
OH !!! That's a legend !!! More legendary on his limited edition Jaguar which he did WHAT SPEED in KPE?

230? Or was it 250?

Dirty player, bad temper and refuse to help out in defense.

His stories were incredibly tua kang ..... 200+ in KPE on his specially tuned Jag, he plays for SCC, and his partnership in a law firm......

I am a police !!! Don't mess around !! Remember someone said that to rashed in temasek

kenntona;668651 said:
His stories were incredibly tua kang ..... 200+ in KPE on his specially tuned Jag, he plays for SCC, and his partnership in a law firm......

Haa haa, the distance between the first camera and the second camera might be long enough to sprint to 250 but to slow it down to 70 just before the next camera, given the distance seems impossible. I might be wrong.

Terry;668654 said:
I am a police !!! Don't mess around !! Remember someone said that to rashed in temasek

Shaun ?? haha where is he now

Not been around long enough but this one is one of my favorites: got to do dyno with 14 conditions to be met including witnesses to prove that the mod is working.

MW;668674 said:
I read until ZZZZZZ. I thought got some cheesy who gay who story. Knn simi 335 vs M3 and then suddenly Jack comes in to say he sold Rastaman his M3 and then beer got into the conversation and also Happy New Year

I read first page
I quit Liao

hitmee;668675 said:
I read first page
I quit Liao

Your ferragamo thread best. I also wanna be pilot and drive Aston Martin

BlackCookie;668602 said:
Have you guys forgot everyone's bro?

Hey bro, this bro ask that bro to bro this for bro that. Can bro or not bro? Please bro, I sure bro so thanks bro.

Brobot, please comment...

wa ha ha, that's how I got my FB nick - Brobot.....
I remember that Toto started the Bro thread :lol2:

1) Toto ganna warning or yellow card (i can't remember which) and then everyone's avatar changed to this:

la+bi+xiao+xin.jpg

:lol: :lol: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

2) Terry started a meetup thread when he came back to Singapore and I think the thread ganna locked or something like that. Or was it Nytemare's thread? :lol:

Someone sell furniture the thread also kena locked. Classic

u all forgot Bro Kim pioneer liao ah? keke

my most memorable forumer...actually its my dear E36 bro Calvin Aka Michelin.
was at kallang Mac for meetup on one of those sundays,everyone was gathering for photoshoot, think some cute meimei reporter was there to do a feature on bmwsg then suddenly out of nowhere, hear machiam machine gun of expletives......first time i see someone swear non-stop in english on the phone scolding someone.....WOW...cos most ppl swear in hokkien....that is why i remember that meetup up till today......very powderful english indeed

I remember totoseow1 and totoseow2.......... :wtf:

another famous forumer is Milk, last time with Pro*** more low key.
after leaving the darn kranji railway, he got famous liao.....all call him kui until he bei tahan go cut hair...hahahaha

another up n coming star (no pun intended) is Ipoh Horfun.....he got this sammyboyforum qualities in him posting new pics, pushing the boundaries where most of us no balls, dun dare to do so....except for iscoupe n his sexy avatars

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vvjlcomph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back