Funny Forumers / Forum Legends

Re: Funny Forumers / Forum Legends

kenntona;668613 said:
KNN both SEOW and SIAO picked the same man !!!

Eh 7mth just started leh

rex7_vtec;668720 said:
Last time when selling things always kenna fark why sell so cheap........... Dun understand

Hahaha :shoot:

rex7_vtec said:
Last time when selling things always kenna fark why sell so cheap........... Dun understand
Cause you spoiled others' market and benefitted forumers with better prices and transparency lor !!!

MW;668787 said:
If I win I get to date chocs

Your E46 328 Special Edition 4cyls is the most legendary thing ever

Realise the first generation lao jiao MW, Kenntona & TripleM cannot sleep early.

I am not first generation in delphi.

First G in delphi are people like Ryan, Axl, TripleM, Racebred, Whiskey Tango, Azrielsc, Hhellfire, Piggyboyz, Blackbmw, BMouseW.......

Actually your 20000+ plus posts makes you a legend too

who keeps really old PMs? I very lazy to do housekeeping. So now i have very old pms from people when they first join, then they ask questions very polite, like gentleman. Now lao jiao already seem very different. One example is totoseow. hahahah i still have evidence...

where's azriel nowadays? long time no see him come into forum liao...
still remember the 1st time meeting him at the tiong bahru cha can ting....showing me his "bought from US" cf emblems....show him mine from taiwan.....same packing same everything, much much cheaper and minus the round trip to US then to SG of cos....:lol:

kenntona;668877 said:
I am not first generation in delphi.

First G in delphi are people like Ryan, Axl, TripleM, Racebred, Whiskey Tango, Azrielsc, Hhellfire, Piggyboyz, Blackbmw, BMouseW.......

Racebred;668884 said:
who keeps really old PMs? I very lazy to do housekeeping. So now i have very old pms from people when they first join, then they ask questions very polite, like gentleman. Now lao jiao already seem very different. One example is totoseow. hahahah i still have evidence...

im still very polite

Pls post the evidence RB

toto is very shy.. just dun call him BRO

kenntona;668651 said:
His stories were incredibly tua kang ..... 200+ in KPE on his specially tuned Jag, he plays for SCC, and his partnership in a law firm......

His Jag was specially modified at the Jaguar plant in the UK. Of course there was no paperwork - because all the money had been paid under the table... And it was faster than an XKR despite being an XK, and had more goodies than Jag usually offered on the XKR.

Even though I havent been here a long time, I still remember that dude.

timechaser said:
His Jag was specially modified at the Jaguar plant in the UK. Of course there was no paperwork - because all the money had been paid under the table... And it was faster than an XKR despite being an XK, and had more goodies than Jag usually offered on the XKR.

Even though I havent been here a long time, I still remember that dude.
The same version told to you?

Anyone remembers Sherlyn and her friend? Forgotten her name liao. The tall leggy chio bu that was driving the chee four.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harshith30m
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back