Funny Forumers / Forum Legends

Re: Funny Forumers / Forum Legends

Mockngbrd;668995 said:
Xinni ^ ^ ?

Bingo!!!!

Funny how this forum has one batch of girls coming in every now and then. They don't last too long in here do they? The long standing one here is probably Mitch. Latest ones include chocs.

Hi Chocs!:wavey::wavey:

rodders;668997 said:
Bingo!!!!

Funny how this forum has one batch of girls coming in every now and then. They don't last too long in here do they? The long standing one here is probably Mitch. Latest ones include chocs.

Hi Chocs!:wavey::wavey:
Mich n Heyjudd lo.... :yummie:
last time got xinni, haze, violet, etc... new one all i dunno... i shy

kenntona;668877 said:
I am not first generation in delphi.

First G in delphi are people like Ryan, Axl, TripleM, Racebred, Whiskey Tango, Azrielsc, Hhellfire, Piggyboyz, Blackbmw, BMouseW.......

me too leh... I got post there before.

kenntona;668992 said:
The same version told to you?

Yup - even got a ride in his car (he was trying to sell to me because his law firm wanted him to head the UK office). He showed me how fast the car was - counting on his fingers 1, 2, 3 and see we hit 100 - so it did 100 in less than 3 seconds.

I used to drive a 330 that time - and he looked at it and laughed. I couldnt believe it! I mean it aint the fastest car on the road but...

And his car was stuck at a dealer for the longest time as he wanted an EXORBITANT price - $300K for an XK back in early 2008!

He was - what I would call with a straight face - a true blooded d00d

I miss OLL's presence and the OLL7... It was legen....

Wait for it....

dary!!!

And how AKM come along? Hey! It's not "pardon me" anymore!

akm became ai race mai.....ai race mai is my patent

BlackCookie;669024 said:
I miss OLL's presence and the OLL7... It was legen....

Wait for it....

dary!!!

And how AKM come along? Hey! It's not "pardon me" anymore!

You were pink when you first joined but after many years here, you've turned black.:lol2::lol2:

Anyone remembers Shameless and his modus operandi whenever we went for our ktv sessions?
That's where he earned his nick "Shameless"

Jack still owes me money for milo dinosaur

Hitmee says he missed........................... BBC................. :D:D

once a forummer came and asked to buy over my hamann rims i was selling he said his was a replica so he wants to upgrade to a real one. We had kopi a couple of times and i thought i was going to make a new friend. After the rims were swapped over he never paid me. He said his wife controls his money and took away his ATM card. Then he disappeared.... I even went to Angie and sprayed the rims new new for him. Shiok.

Racebred;669049 said:
once a forummer came and asked to buy over my hamann rims i was selling he said his was a replica so he wants to upgrade to a real one. We had kopi a couple of times and i thought i was going to make a new friend. After the rims were swapped over he never paid me. He said his wife controls his money and took away his ATM card. Then he disappeared.... I even went to Angie and sprayed the rims new new for him. Shiok.

I will inform kenntona about this, altho Its true his wife controls his ATM card

MW said:
I will inform kenntona about this, altho Its true his wife controls his ATM card
Wait to receive my lawyer letter on libel suit.

Hello I buy PGII brand new from Stamford Tyres okay? And I no chao kar one, every Simpang Bedok session I will pay my fair share, not like some rich buggers but always act blur when the bill comes. Foo say one.

Please dun scold Jack anymore. Its just a Milo Dinosaur

During group kopi, some joker tar pow murtabak at Simpang Bedok and billed it to the table and left...... classic ngeow chee.

SLK69;669098 said:
WAT abt people asking where is SAR LAU....AFTER five yrs.....almost yearly!!!

So where's SAR LAU???? Ji Lau eh ming teng???? :D

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
18winquest

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back