Funny Forumers / Forum Legends

Re: Funny Forumers / Forum Legends

Ex gf angry.... say u nvr bring me to SAR LAU........... :shakebon::shakebon:

kenntona;669069 said:
During group kopi, some joker tar pow murtabak at Simpang Bedok and billed it to the table and left...... classic ngeow chee.
Actually after reading this for years, I wonder who is this guy.

I suspect it's MW because it quite ties in with his character.

rodders;669030 said:
You were pink when you first joined but after many years here, you've turned black.:lol2::lol2:

Too hot until chao ta liao... :woottt:

blackcookie

wanna come futsal? booby and human ask one

BlackCookie;669177 said:
Too hot until chao ta liao... :woottt:
errhh....I'll rather not comment on that.:shhhh:

kiyoshi;669164 said:
What is Sar Lau?

benji ben says "sar lau is where most dreams comes true."

pengful says "Not "Ji" Lau."

iScoupe says "Sar Lau is a workshop that repair inflated airbag + free oil check."

jonleeck says "I did ask him( u konw who ) at our last meet up! Lol... Is at sau Lau lor!"

CSP0 says "I also don't know what is sar lau. I innocent."

Oilman says "Some say, Sar Lau is downstairs of Si Lau."

blackknight88 says "sar lau is a fun place to be but you also can choose yi lar or gor lau!"

Justin Ang says "3rd floor lor..."

C3P0 says "Justin is the man to ask. Last time he brought me in for free, he's a member. Oops sorry I think that was SDolly."

hitmee says "Is a place to change money. Change RMB"

zorro says "Everywhere now got place to change RMB lor.."

wt_know says "only the chosen one can explain ....... that is SAR LAU KING ......have you apply membership already? their annual D&D just over only"
milk15 says "Sar Lau King i dunno.......... but Lau Sai King i know........"

etan1 says "where is the Sar Lau chairman?"

kentonna says "According to the Sar Lau King, Sar Lau refers to the third floor of University of Shanghai, Havelock Campus. The third floor houses the faculty of Infinitude, studying the cross-cultural exchange of Chinese cultures. Professor Sar Lau King studies mummies."

matrock says "u want it hot or cold sir ???"

hitmee says "U all very bad. Lie to newbie. Later he complain to leica the bot how?..TS, let's me be serious, pls check sar lau website"

JasonKuan says "Mate Sar Lau is a place where you goes only during the night, and instead of heading home at 3am, high possibility that you may stay till late morning which may eventually lead to divorce. By the time sun rise and not home by then, you will drive your E60 like an E60 M5. Better steer far away from Sar lau unless you are single and available or unless you are a Muslim, can have many 4 wifes."

Terry says "i never been to sar lau before... anyone can bring me there"

JasonKuan says "Indonesia Rupiah not accepted in Sar Lau, you give 10,000 Rupiah, the Ah Neh will provide service to you in the toilet. Interested?"

Terry says "i am innocent..i go library one"

iScoupe says "Before go sar lau, u need tailor 2 set of similar business wear, same pair of underwear. Is very operational, like reservist."

Wh0cArEs says "aiyo... it's 天安门 la"

Ahbengdriver says "My office is on level 3. So is that Sar Lau?"

BlackCookie says "Very tempted to say 3rd floor like the rest. Nowadays I'm more inclined to go up to Level 33."

Herman says "Sar Lau is a place you should avoid if you still wanna mod your car."

iScoupe says "Blackcookie work sar lau, i will go till i retire or broke."

jawzsg says "Guni often go SAR LAU toilet to lau sai... Nytemare say one..."

milk15 says "Club Sandy Chairman goes there to give AKM services..........."

Last edited by a moderator:

nobkia;669208 said:
benji ben says "sar lau is where most dreams comes true."

pengful says "Not "Ji" Lau."

iScoupe says "Sar Lau is a workshop that repair inflated airbag + free oil check."

jonleeck says "I did ask him( u konw who ) at our last meet up! Lol... Is at sau Lau lor!"

CSP0 says "I also don't know what is sar lau. I innocent."

Oilman says "Some say, Sar Lau is downstairs of Si Lau."

blackknight88 says "sar lau is a fun place to be but you also can choose yi lar or gor lau!"

Justin Ang says "3rd floor lor..."

C3P0 says "Justin is the man to ask. Last time he brought me in for free, he's a member. Oops sorry I think that was SDolly."

hitmee says "Is a place to change money. Change RMB"

zorro says "Everywhere now got place to change RMB lor.."

wt_know says "only the chosen one can explain ....... that is SAR LAU KING ......have you apply membership already? their annual D&D just over only"
milk15 says "Sar Lau King i dunno.......... but Lau Sai King i know........"

etan1 says "where is the Sar Lau chairman?"

kentonna says "According to the Sar Lau King, Sar Lau refers to the third floor of University of Shanghai, Havelock Campus. The third floor houses the faculty of Infinitude, studying the cross-cultural exchange of Chinese cultures. Professor Sar Lau King studies mummies."

matrock says "u want it hot or cold sir ???"

hitmee says "U all very bad. Lie to newbie. Later he complain to leica the bot how?..TS, let's me be serious, pls check sar lau website"

JasonKuan says "Mate Sar Lau is a place where you goes only during the night, and instead of heading home at 3am, high possibility that you may stay till late morning which may eventually lead to divorce. By the time sun rise and not home by then, you will drive your E60 like an E60 M5. Better steer far away from Sar lau unless you are single and available or unless you are a Muslim, can have many 4 wifes."

Terry says "i never been to sar lau before... anyone can bring me there"

JasonKuan says "Indonesia Rupiah not accepted in Sar Lau, you give 10,000 Rupiah, the Ah Neh will provide service to you in the toilet. Interested?"

Terry says "i am innocent..i go library one"

iScoupe says "Before go sar lau, u need tailor 2 set of similar business wear, same pair of underwear. Is very operational, like reservist."

Wh0cArEs says "aiyo... it's 天安门 la"

Ahbengdriver says "My office is on level 3. So is that Sar Lau?"

BlackCookie says "Very tempted to say 3rd floor like the rest. Nowadays I'm more inclined to go up to Level 33."

Herman says "Sar Lau is a place you should avoid if you still wanna mod your car."

iScoupe says "Blackcookie work sar lau, i will go till i retire or broke."

jawzsg says "Guni often go SAR LAU toilet to lau sai... Nytemare say one..."

milk15 says "Club Sandy Chairman goes there to give AKM services..........."

ZAI... 3 storey so many stories wor...

rex7_vtec;669196 said:
I know what you want to say!!!!!!!!

I oso wanna add that I'm not responsible for that.:lol2::lol2::lol2:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads