G30 owners please fall in!

328c909f3b9e4712a00edda3257e616a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I change country to uk and managed to register. But still unable to figure out wat they do.

Especially the apply carplay preparation. Hp display not able to display on screen.
Hi,
How did you managed to change the country? You wrote to BMW UK customer service?

Hi,
How did you managed to change the country? You wrote to BMW UK customer service?

When initially registering your email/profile, you will have a choice of country selection. But after you registered your email profile, your country cannot be changed. If you have registered with local site, that email is tied to bmw.sg. Just use another to tie with bmw.uk site

When initially registering your email/profile, you will have a choice of country selection. But after you registered your email profile, your country cannot be changed. If you have registered with local site, that email is tied to bmw.sg. Just use another to tie with bmw.uk site

Or you can contact BMW Asia to de-register that email address that you mistakenly register to bmw.sg.

Hi fellas,

A friend has a new G30 and is looking for a boot mat.

Can anyone point me in the right direction and advise on pricing?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks bro, will check it out.

Btw, do you have a contact name/number for Eng Soon?

Cheers.
I usually contact through their whatsapp. Response is not immediate. Appreciate if u could update the price when u get it. It would benefit the rest who are looking for it.

Thanks!
+65 8679 9648

I usually contact through their whatsapp. Response is not immediate. Appreciate if u could update the price when u get it. It would benefit the rest who are looking for it.

Thanks!
+65 8679 9648

I thought that is Brian’s number...lol.

Hi fellas,

A friend has a new G30 and is looking for a boot mat.

Can anyone point me in the right direction and advise on pricing?

Thanks in advance.

How does the boot mat look like? I am also wondering if there is G30 M Performance car mat

How does the boot mat look like? I am also wondering if there is G30 M Performance car mat

Hi Meng Teck,are u refering to the luggage mat or the mat for the passengers and driver. In any case,i don't think theres any M performance mats.

My boot/luggage mats are attached for info.

Attachments

• With mat and net.jpg
    With mat and net.jpg
    282.6 KB · Views: 211
  • With mat only.jpg
    With mat only.jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 225
  • Without Mat.jpg
    Without Mat.jpg
    267.3 KB · Views: 231
Rubber is more for all weather. When dirt on shoes will leave a foot print.. i have on my previous X3. Dont really like it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
splaycenter
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back