G30 owners please fall in!

They didn't have the price yet when I asked in April. Was told will only be available from July onwards. Will get a quote and update you guys soon.

I suppose you are right about the offset. 44-20=24 for the rears and 30-15=15 for the fronts. I like the wheels flush with the body, just enough for the tyres to go inside the fenders when suspension compressed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The info I have is that the 668M wheel is for the 550ix and will not be an option for the US delivered cars until 07/2017. It is available as an aftermarket item. The US 550ix are already ordering their 668M wheels, not as an option but aftermarket. Info from bimmerfest.

http://g30.bimmerpost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1323770

Here is a place I got a quote from (See below). There may be others but did not look yet The part no is 36117855088 and 36117855087 for the wheels only. No covers, no TPMS, No sticker.

https://www.getbmwparts.com/shoppingcart/index.cfm?action=viewCart&siteid=214672&showheader=true&retVal=/partlocator/index.cfm?action=AccessoryCatalog&siteid=214672&catalogid=4462&categoryid=244401&subcat1=&subcat2=&subcat3=&subcat4=&subcat5=

I checked out the sample shipping rates through comgateway. The US company will deliver to comgateway in US and the parcel will arrive at my doorstep (Singapore). For us, there is still GST of 7% we need to pay. Unsure about taxes in Brunei. The quote for shipping for 4 boxes of estimated 20kg each was USS$600 in total. Alternatively, you can also buy from the local stockists in Singapore. I have not decided yet hence have not gone about buying the rims. Suggest you pressure the parts department more or ask your SE for help?

I love the rims too but the rims will be placed on a sapphire black 5 and I am afraid it may be too black for the car so have not made up my mind.

The info I have is that the 668M wheel is for the 550ix and will not be an option for the US delivered cars until 07/2017. It is available as an aftermarket item. The US 550ix are already ordering their 668M wheels, not as an option but aftermarket. Info from bimmerfest.

http://g30.bimmerpost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1323770

Here is a place I got a quote from (See below). There may be others but did not look yet The part no is 36117855088 and 36117855087 for the wheels only. No covers, no TPMS, No sticker.

https://www.getbmwparts.com/shoppingcart/index.cfm?action=viewCart&siteid=214672&showheader=true&retVal=/partlocator/index.cfm?action=AccessoryCatalog&siteid=214672&catalogid=4462&categoryid=244401&subcat1=&subcat2=&subcat3=&subcat4=&subcat5=

I checked out the sample shipping rates through comgateway. The US company will deliver to comgateway in US and the parcel will arrive at my doorstep (Singapore). For us, there is still GST of 7% we need to pay. Unsure about taxes in Brunei. The quote for shipping for 4 boxes of estimated 20kg each was USS$600 in total. Alternatively, you can also buy from the local stockists in Singapore. I have not decided yet hence have not gone about buying the rims. Suggest you pressure the parts department more or ask your SE for help?

I love the rims too but the rims will be placed on a sapphire black 5 and I am afraid it may be too black for the car so have not made up my mind.

Thanks for the info. I'll get my local BMW Dealer to quote me on Monday.

It's of course better from dealer as I will be able to get it approved by the LTD.

Just a quick surf of the inter found this. Not sure if it's genuine but quite cheap. The specs for PCD seem to be incorrect though.

http://www.hubcaphaven.com/c/639/bmw_540i_wheels_rims.html

True, but we won't really know until one of us try it out.

If I happen to install before anyone else, I will let all of you know...in about 5 wks[emoji4]

Good to see this level of activity.
It has been like a dead town for sometime......
Just wondering about your ride,does your ride have adaptive on the instrument cluster next to the gear lever? Does this adaptive mean adaptive drive? Have u tried it? Any reviews on adpative drive?

Attachments

• 20170429_151417.jpg
    20170429_151417.jpg
    487.7 KB · Views: 276
Thanks for the info. I'll get my local BMW Dealer to quote me on Monday.

It's of course better from dealer as I will be able to get it approved by the LTD.

Just a quick surf of the inter found this. Not sure if it's genuine but quite cheap. The specs for PCD seem to be incorrect though.

http://www.hubcaphaven.com/c/639/bmw_540i_wheels_rims.html

Yup..those are replicas,good price!thanks

Just wondering about your ride,does your ride have adaptive on the instrument cluster next to the gear lever? Does this adaptive mean adaptive drive? Have u tried it? Any reviews on adpative drive?

Not sure, collecting mine on 19th June, will check if it's the same.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How much do these cost?
Vorstenier is a little cheaper,i got a quote for FF107.i can't recall but i tik it was 1k a piece...did not put into record as not intrested. The HRE pictured is FF01, its a CAST wheel using flow formed tech,no quote for that but my guess is 1500 coz not forged. Another brand is forgeline and the most expensive (my guess is 4k?) is adv.1. Maybe others who have bought can confirm.

I plan to enjoy my car stock for a while. Then will start some cosmetic mods. Kidney grill should be first I think. May then have the roof made black.

Any suggestions on best way to change the roof colour? Wrap? Spray? I like it glossy though.

The //Modsters group had a drive up to KL and Genting this weekend. Anyone here keen to join next time if they organize again? I was keen but need to travel tomorrow early morning so didn't try.

The //Modsters group had a drive up to KL and Genting this weekend. Anyone here keen to join next time if they organize again? I was keen but need to travel tomorrow early morning so didn't try.
Yez , I think its a good idea and its good to be notify for future trips. Hopefully like a month notice in advance. Btw who are the modsters group. Tks

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Yez , I think its a good idea and its good to be notify for future trips. Hopefully like a month notice in advance. Btw who are the modsters group. Tks

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Its a facebook group of BMW enthusiasts. This forum has a fb page too.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
philaphotocom

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back