G30 owners please fall in!

Yes mine has this. Haven't tried anything much cos still running in.
Thanks for that. Was curious since the PML option had only VDC but still it has "adaptive drive" button on the instrument panel. Was also curious if you drive with adaptive drive on or adpative drive off? Any intresting indicators on the dash which light up when AD is selected? I speced this option without trying VDC or M suspension and just hoping i made the correct decision?

Has anyone ever contacted the connecteddrive call centre? How do you find their level of service and technical expertise? I would rate them poor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had my G30 sent back to workshop to replace the steering column motor. 3 weeks old car [emoji22]

Had my G30 sent back to workshop to replace the steering column motor. 3 weeks old car [emoji22]

Sorry to hear that! Did they say what's wrong and what symptoms you experienced?

Sorry to hear that! Did they say what's wrong and what symptoms you experienced?

The steering column squeaks when it moves to the highest position. So they change the motor

The steering column squeaks when it moves to the highest position. So they change the motor

Wow...it must be loud, if not it's difficult to notice, right?

They scare you complain [emoji23]

The connecteddrive issues are not solved by PML. They are a separate entity. When I brought up the issue of the missing concierge they have to call in to get it fixed. No seamless customer experience.

Oh no, this seem to be a common problem. Got to observe ours when we get our rides.

Finally got mine 2 days ago.
49bec1693d88601c27dfc2063fe0aebe.jpg

82f716cbc6a479e873563c6dd7c81617.jpg

dea200e633e81279eaffa1980ffbc03d.jpg

Overall is good. As a software engineer, I love the technologies especially park assistance plus and remote camera. Only one thing I regret - should have ordered Harman Karton speakers. The bass and surround of the default ones are not powerful enough. (Personal opinion)

I'm driving in Singapore for the very first time. Need more time to get used to it. I will follow rules strictly and try my best to not be reported to Bei Chia Lor facebook page. [emoji23]

Last edited:
Finally got mine 2 days ago.
49bec1693d88601c27dfc2063fe0aebe.jpg

82f716cbc6a479e873563c6dd7c81617.jpg

dea200e633e81279eaffa1980ffbc03d.jpg

Overall is good. As a software engineer, I love the technologies especially park assistance plus and remote camera. Only one thing I regret - should have ordered Harman Karton speakers. The bass and surround of the default ones are not powerful enough. (Personal opinion)

I'm driving in Singapore for the very first time. Need more time to get used to it. I will follow rules strictly and try my best to not be reported to Bei Chia Lor facebook page. [emoji23]

Congrats, nice!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Any recommendation where to install a sub woofer? Most places that I have asked dare not touch BMW

Any recommendation where to install a sub woofer? Most places that I have asked dare not touch BMW

You may try google for Darren Auto located at toh guan road. Owner is very good in tuning n worksmanship is great for my past experience when i install ICE for my previous ride. Not sure if he dare to touch yr new ride or not...haha.

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiko66com

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back