G30 owners please fall in!

Any recommendation where to install a sub woofer? Most places that I have asked dare not touch BMW

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Congratulations on your new car bro! Maybe you can give Elebest or Soundwerkz a try? They are on the forum and do upgrades for ICE. Never been to them before but I guess its worth paying a visit to gather info?

Congratulations on your new car bro! Maybe you can give Elebest or Soundwerkz a try? They are on the forum and do upgrades for ICE. Never been to them before but I guess its worth paying a visit to gather info?

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi everyone,
I have been thinking of what bigger rims to get,in doing so,have been looking online at overseas forums and when changing to 20" or 21" rims, many owners have lowered their cars. Some have used coilovers and others used springs. This will help those who feel their cars have the "suv look" after changing rims
Wanted to share that i intend to change the springs on my car to ACS (AC schnitzer). This may affect the suspension waranty on our cars hence have not decided.
For my older car,E93 335i,i changed to KW V3s but did not use the settings (bound rebound or height adjustment) even once,it was at the heighest setting and softest. The look was good (to me) but the comfort is a little harsh on roads where there is construction or road works. For that, i am considering on springs to lower the car.
Did not consider H&R/Dinan/Eibach coz their drop is more and not as comfortable. I am looking for a drop but not too much. Just for looks without sacrificing too much comfort.I know its subjective.
Anyone have any comments/advice/experience from their older cars for changing to springs instead of coilovers?

Guys can you check if your car has the headlight washer? On YouTube the European and American cars have it. PML decided to remove such basic option from the car?

I can't open my car hood even after doing the double pull on the handle below the steering. I can't find any latch underneath the hood.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

1. Squeaky Ninja - 530i lux mineral white
2. The Guardian - 540i m sport alpine white
3. BaamBaam - 530i lux med blue
4. mark 1919 - 530i lux black
5. F10fan - 530i lux black
6. Fres - 530i lux bluestone
7. hohlim - 540i xDrive m sport sapphire black
8. andychantw - 530i Msport Sapphire Black
9. cheerz - 530i m sport carbon black
10. JackJx - 530i m sport carbon black
11. CY Wong - 530i lux jatoba
12. Alphua - 540i m sport carbon black
13. kenhee - 530i lux sophisto grey
14. Izr911 - 530i m sport bluestone
15. ml5775 - 530i m sport bluestone (Brunei)
16. new5 - 530i lux alpine white
17. kktan- 530i m sport carbon black

1. Squeaky Ninja - 530i lux mineral white
2. The Guardian - 540i m sport alpine white
3. BaamBaam - 530i lux med blue
4. mark 1919 - 530i lux black
5. F10fan - 530i lux black
6. Fres - 530i lux bluestone
7. hohlim - 540i xDrive m sport sapphire black
8. andychantw - 530i Msport Sapphire Black
9. cheerz - 530i m sport carbon black
10. JackJx - 530i m sport carbon black
11. CY Wong - 530i lux jatoba
12. Alphua - 540i m sport carbon black
13. kenhee - 530i lux sophisto grey
14. Izr911 - 530i m sport bluestone
15. ml5775 - 530i m sport bluestone (Brunei)
16. new5 - 530i lux alpine white
17. Kelvin Bek - 530i lux sapphire black
18. kktan - 530i m sport carbon black

Spotted 2 different G30 last 2 days along Pasir Panjang Road near my work place. Yup definitely more common now. G30 looks great in motion.... cos cannot see my own car from outside when driving, have to look at others. lol

after u pull the lever inside yr car, the bonnet will spring open but u need pull one more time to unhook it before u can pull it up n open..fyi..

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info. I just tried to pull and maybe I had done it twice unknowingly.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
79kingcoupons

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back