G30 owners please fall in!

Mine done at Revol and has stayed with them for 6 years

Attachments

• IMG_6738.JPG
    IMG_6738.JPG
    62.3 KB · Views: 786
do you guys think i should sent to revol do a nano coating once i get the car ? since i am already on contract with revol ?

do you guys think i should sent to revol do a nano coating once i get the car ? since i am already on contract with revol ?
Since you are already contracted I think it may be easier and you won't lose the balance of your contract? Unless you have a problem with them?

Mine is white with nougat.

1. Squeaky Ninja - 530i lux white
2. The Guardian - 540i m sport white
3. BaamBaam - 530i lux med blue
4. mark 1919 - 530i lux black
5. F10fan - (?)

Can't afford it brand new. Maybe I will buy it second hand
Just thought of it - give it 6-9 months and maybe PPSL will have management units for sale.

I think PML also sells demo units, but not sure how you get it. Guess can ask my SE if u keen.

5. F10fan - (?)
6. Fres - 530i Lux Bluestone

5. F10fan - (?)
6. Fres - 530i Lux Bluestone
Hi,i am new to this but i am considering either the 530 M sport (PML) or 540i M Sport in sapphire black with Ivory interior - PI(when its available)

Last edited:
Anyone tested the Active Cruise Control? I tried to test it but had no guts when it got too close for my comfort and I blinked, so braked manually.

Does the ACC kick in only when u get very close? Does it work at SG highway speeds?

Update: it appears the standard spec g30 from PML does NOT have acc.

Last edited:
Hi,i am new to this but i am considering either the 530 M sport (PML) or 540i M Sport in sapphire black with Ivory interior - PI(when its available)

Why the disparity in AD and PI for the 2 versions? 540i msport is already available at PML.

MSports has a carbon black too, but haven't seen it in the metal.

Why the disparity in AD and PI for the 2 versions? 540i msport is already available at PML.

MSports has a carbon black too, but haven't seen it in the metal.
It comes down to my budget,which is around 300k.
Received a verbal quote from a PI@commonwealth quote an indent 540 with quite high spec(in particular adaptive drive) to be "just above 300k" for an xdrive 540. I will be passing him my spec for a quote once i decide what i want for the build. Lets hope it will be within budget,else i would have to downgrade spec or get a 530 PML car.

Reactions: JLS

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
debet39com

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back