G30 owners please fall in!

Whats your fuel consumption like?

The wife driving kids around (minimal highway) getting like 8km/l. Seems low given the stated consumption. Maybe engine not broken in yet. Or maybe the wife wears lead shoes!

Never really keep track on the fuel consumption on the F10. Will probably be the same on this G30. Hehe.

1. Squeaky Ninja - 530i lux white
2. The Guardian - 540i m sport white
3. BaamBaam - 530i lux med blue
4. mark 1919 - 530i lux black
5. F10fan - 530i lux black
6. Fres - 530i lux bluestone

1. Squeaky Ninja - 530i lux white
2. The Guardian - 540i m sport white
Hi,
Finally bit the bullet and bought a 540i xdrive m sport saloon in black sapphire. Just paid the deposit today,options include parking assistant plus, driving assistant plus and integral active steering. Did not spec for adaptive drive. Options which have been omitted compared to the AD car are 20" 759 rims, Dynamic Damper Control,soft close,sunroof,remote control parking,nappa leather. Delivery est for Oct/Nov 2017. Hope all goes well.

Hi,
Finally bit the bullet and bought a 540i xdrive m sport saloon in black sapphire. Just paid the deposit today,options include parking assistant plus, driving assistant plus and integral active steering. Did not spec for adaptive drive. Options which have been omitted compared to the AD car are 20" 759 rims, Dynamic Damper Control,soft close,sunroof,remote control parking,nappa leather. Delivery est for Oct/Nov 2017. Hope all goes well.

Congrats! Welcome to the g30 family.

1. Squeaky Ninja - 530i lux mineral white
2. The Guardian - 540i m sport alpine white
7. hohlim - 540i xDrive m sport sapphire black

Last edited:
I am interested to get black kidney grills, but only the fins. I think the sports line is this configuration. Anyone else keen? I am guessing we can get from PML accessories or site sponsors.

Hi Squeaky Ninja

Please count me in for the group buy for black kidney grills thanks

My interior is light Color. Reflection on rear windscreen. Any possible solution?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My interior is light Color. Reflection on rear windscreen. Any possible solution?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also have a lighter interior (nougat) but haven't noticed the issue. Is the problem affecting you when you look through the rear view mirror?

I have solar film that tints the rear windscreen so maybe that makes a difference? Did you put a lighter tint of solar film?

8. andychantw - ?

Hi,
Bro,
I presumed u getting it from PI. What sort of warranty terms they providing .?

Bro,
I presumed u getting it from PI. What sort of warranty terms they providing .?
Hi Mark 1919,yes...the PI gave me 5 years 100,000km,its covered under optima werkz...if i am not mistaken,1st and 2nd servicing is free. To exercise warranty,the car needs to continue to be serviced by optima.

I also plan to probably change rims after the first tyre change as well...along with the suspension,maybe KW comfort or maybe another brand?but lets see how the car rides first.

Was considering something like the pic i attached...how about you? What was your F10 running on previously?my ride is still a far far time away.....
F10-BMW-M5-on-Hamann-Wheels-slider.jpg

8. andychantw - 530i Msport Sapphire Black

Last edited:
I was looking around for 21s. No available rims in the market now for g30 due to the PCD. So need to wait a while.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceotranvietbinh

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back