G30 owners please fall in!

Yes! I have paired the car with the app but it doesn't show what you have. Can't locate the car either.

Is there a setting I need to switch on? Or do I need to subscribe for something?

Thanks
Oh okay.
You need to go to bmw-connecteddrive.sg.
Sign in to your account.
Purchase BMW Premium Package. (From what i know of, 1st 3 yrs is free. Subsequently every 3 yrs is around $400. The Invoice might says Unlimited Duration but it's an error)
After that, You can follow this video that need to check the box in the vehicle.

For Both GPS Tracking and Remote 3D View :
USE @ Your own risk. Because if your wife knows your acct. She can track u!! HAHA

Last edited:
Oh okay.
You need to go to bmw-connecteddrive.sg.
Sign in to your account.
Purchase BMW Premium Package. (From what i know of, 1st 3 yrs is free. Subsequently every 3 yrs is around $400. The Invoice might says Unlimited Duration but it's an error)
After that, You can follow this video that need to check the box in the vehicle.

For Both GPS Tracking and Remote 3D View :

USE @ Your own risk. Because if your wife knows your acct. She can track u!! HAHA

Thanks! Will set it up.
My wife drives the car most days anyway LOL.

It comes down to my budget,which is around 300k.
Received a verbal quote from a PI@commonwealth quote an indent 540 with quite high spec(in particular adaptive drive) to be "just above 300k" for an xdrive 540. I will be passing him my spec for a quote once i decide what i want for the build. Lets hope it will be within budget,else i would have to downgrade spec or get a 530 PML car.

I think the 530i and the 540i will be different drives given the disparity in engine configuration and power. I didn't test the 540i as it was too much of a gap to the 530i price wise and I can't bring myself to part with that kind of money for a car (at least not yet anyway!).

What are you driving now? Are you happy with the power of the current car? May be an indication of whether you will be happy with a 530i instead of the 540i.

I think the 530i and the 540i will be different drives given the disparity in engine configuration and power. I didn't test the 540i as it was too much of a gap to the 530i price wise and I can't bring myself to part with that kind of money for a car (at least not yet anyway!).

What are you driving now? Are you happy with the power of the current car? May be an indication of whether you will be happy with a 530i instead of the 540i.
The car is for my wife/me on weekends. She drives a 8.5 year old E93 335 and i drive a Q7 2.0L,i have to admit that i did not test drive both the 530 and 540,my wife test drove the 530,it was sufficient but i guess if i am honest,i'm just being greddy ...also,an update on the spec (attached)which i passed to the PI at commonwealth,he quoted me between 300-306k(would i b banned for posting a sales figure?). I would be happy with a 530 but will always have the thought that "would i have been happier with the 540?"
The spec that the PI quoted would be with xdrive.
Also read this article today:

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...wes-at-least-10-car-buyers-250000?xtor=CS3-18

Attachments

• ben540Mspring.pdf
    635.4 KB · Views: 647
The car is for my wife/me on weekends. She drives a 8.5 year old E93 335 and i drive a Q7 2.0L,i have to admit that i did not test drive both the 530 and 540,my wife test drove the 530,it was sufficient but i guess if i am honest,i'm just being greddy ...also,an update on the spec (attached)which i passed to the PI at commonwealth,he quoted me between 300-306k(would i b banned for posting a sales figure?). I would be happy with a 530 but will always have the thought that "would i have been happier with the 540?"
The spec that the PI quoted would be with xdrive.
Also read this article today:

The 5er would be a better drive than your Q7 but not so sure about the E93 335i. Comfort wise would be better than the E93. Probably at least on par with the Q7. Given you are going for 3 cars, is the price difference between PML and a PI even a factor? I would just get from PML what car I like! I can ask my SE for his best price if you like? Disclaimer: I only got to know my SE while buying my 5er and thought the service was quite good.

The 5er would be a better drive than your Q7 but not so sure about the E93 335i. Comfort wise would be better than the E93. Probably at least on par with the Q7. Given you are going for 3 cars, is the price difference between PML and a PI even a factor? I would just get from PML what car I like! I can ask my SE for his best price if you like? Disclaimer: I only got to know my SE while buying my 5er and thought the service was quite good.
We actually intend to replace the E93 with the G30. Thanks for offering to contact your SE. Theres a family contact that we usually approach;Wai Mun. Probably wait a or 2 month before making a move. Thanks again

Btw, do you think its safe to get the 540 from PI ? If more people are getting directly from PI, that will be great . Add alittle more money and get higher specs. That will be really nice.

I agree with mark 1919 and Squeaky Ninja to some extent. Its true there is risk involved. The supporting points i currently are from the low deposit ($15k),experince of the sales staff(also the owner) and the number of years they have been in the business. I also intend to request for the Vin Number and bill of lading when they become available.
Its not the default choice for most.

Was just at Revol Toh Guan and saw a 540i msport with a deep scratch on the bonnet... see also I heart pain.

Very nice ride

Dear Friends,

Does anyone the OMV of a 530 M sport?

Are M Performance parts avil now?

Based on One Motoring website, 530i m sport omv in Mar 17 is $53,267 on avg. I have heard that omv is going up in May 17.

M Sport parts are available overseas (fm what i can see in forums) so should be available.

Matter of time you see our sites sponsors bringing in these parts..
In terms of body kits, you have a choice of original or good as original products.

I am interested to get black kidney grills, but only the fins. I think the sports line is this configuration. Anyone else keen? I am guessing we can get from PML accessories or site sponsors.

Is anybody planning or even changed their rims on their G30. ? Thinking of doing that . Any ideas what to get or even where to get ? Do let me know.

I like the rims leh. I think its nice. Not fierce kind but quite elegant.

Lots of places sell rims. I hear you can even get from Eng Soon original bmw wheels. What type of rims are u after? Thats the harder question.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceotranvietbinh

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back