7. hohlim - 540i xDrive m sport sapphire black
8. andychantw - 530i Msport Sapphire Black
9. cheerz - 530i m sport carbon black
10. JackJx - 530i m sport carbon black
11. CY Wong - 530i lux jatoba
12. Alphua - 540i m sport carbon black
13. kenhee - 530i lux sophisto grey
14. Izr911 - 530i m sport bluestone
15. ml5775 - 530i m sport bluestone (Brunei)
16. new5 - 530i lux alpine white
17. Kelvin Bek - 530i lux sapphire black
18. kktan - 530i m sport carbon black
19. Dean87 -530i m sport - sophisto Grey (Malaysia)

Hello all,

Dean here from Malaysia.
(Somehow the G30 forum in the bmwclubmalaysia is not that active yet, so decided to join SG group to get updated on G30 issues/updates)

Got my ride on 26th May, and so far have clocked about 3800km. I'm coming from an F30 328i m sport before.

My ride is 530i M Sport Sophisto Grey

So far, loving the refinement and quietness.

The killer feature for me so far, is the Active Cruise Control (ACC) such a breeze when travelling long Distances especially on highways

ps: is there any whatsapp group for G30 owners to discuss issues?

Also will try to come down if there's a TT session.

Thanks.

1. Squeaky Ninja - 530i lux mineral white
2. The Guardian - 540i m sport alpine white
3. BaamBaam - 530i lux med blue
4. mark 1919 - 530i lux black
5. F10fan - 530i lux black
6. Fres - 530i lux bluestone
7. hohlim - 540i xDrive m sport sapphire black
8. andychantw - 530i Msport Sapphire Black
9. cheerz - 530i m sport carbon black
10. JackJx - 530i m sport carbon black
11. CY Wong - 530i lux jatoba
12. Alphua - 540i m sport carbon black
13. kenhee - 530i lux sophisto grey
14. Izr911 - 530i m sport bluestone
15. ml5775 - 530i m sport bluestone (Brunei)
16. new5 - 530i lux alpine white
17. Kelvin Bek - 530i lux sapphire black
18. kktan - 530i m sport carbon black
19. Dean87 -530i m sport - sophisto Grey (Malaysia)
I saw a bluestone 530 M at kovan carpark around 6.30 pm.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I saw a bluestone 530 M at kovan carpark around 6.30 pm.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Wishing that Malaysia has bluestone as well. Here currently as the CBU batch only have 4 colour choices. S grey, S black, Med blue and A white. Interior only cognac or black.

Overthere can you guys customise your Bmw like in the U.K.?

Hi mark, totally agree. My intention is to change to black grill first[emoji4] Have a great Sunday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Kelvin,

So you organising a group buy for black grill soon?

May be good to google if its easy to DIY for the installation of the black grill. There is the auto vent function on our G30, wonder if it will affect it or is there any wiring connections.

Previous F10 grill was not that easily changed due to the little space. I DIY my previous F10 grill, not tough but remember little space to work around. Oops, just realised I still had the original silver F10 grill with me! haha..

Cheers!

Hi Kelvin,

May be good to google if its easy to DIY for the installation of the black grill. There is the auto vent function on our G30, wonder if it will affect it or is there any wiring connections.

Previous F10 grill was not that easily changed due to the little space. I DIY my previous F10 grill, not tough but remember little space to work around. Oops, just realised I still had the original silver F10 grill with me! haha..

Cheers!

Hi New5,

I totally agreed, I am not organizing it yet, until I know exactly how to install it. Maybe need to find a workshop that willing to offer group on price[emoji4] I DIY my F10 too....with some cuts on my hand.
Thanks for the advice, let's see what to do when I get my car (10 July)But definitely will keep you all posted.

Cheers.

Wishing that Malaysia has bluestone as well. Here currently as the CBU batch only have 4 colour choices. S grey, S black, Med blue and A white. Interior only cognac or black.

Overthere can you guys customise your Bmw like in the U.K.?

We have standard too, slightly more options. But definitely can customize for PI car, as they get from U.K.

Hi Kelvin,

Cheers!

1f544b18fa5240bc8f7bde45d322e5f0.jpg

Great news! It's separated from the air-intake vent. At least that was confirmed by Eng Soon.
Guys you see the item #2 on the picture? It's a lip that can fix to stock bumber, look cool.

1f544b18fa5240bc8f7bde45d322e5f0.jpg

Great news! It's separated from the air-intake vent. At least that was confirmed by Eng Soon.
Guys you see the item #2 on the picture? It's a lip that can fix to stock bumber, look cool.

Don't fret over the nose. I took out mine to plastidip it in May. Less than a minute to remove both. Open bonnet, see the 3 push-latch clip on top of the nose, press all 3 down to pull out the top part of the nose, then the bottom will release by lifting up the nose.

It's just latched on via 6 push-latch (3 top, 3 bottom). No clips to remove, no prying, no screws. It's just so easy to lose them. I suppose they will just fall off if you have a small bump on to something. BMW says its part of the pedestrian crash safety part. What I see is cost cutting. The F10 nose was so much more secured.

Don't fret over the nose. I took out mine to plastidip it in May. Less than a minute to remove both. Open bonnet, see the 3 push-latch clip on top of the nose, press all 3 down to pull out the top part of the nose, then the bottom will release by lifting up the nose.

It's just latched on via 6 push-latch (3 top, 3 bottom). No clips to remove, no prying, no screws. It's just so easy to lose them. I suppose they will just fall off if you have a small bump on to something. BMW says its part of the pedestrian crash safety part. What I see is cost cutting. The F10 nose was so much more secured.

How's the plastic dip? Cool? I thought of that too.

It is just a simple job. Don't need any skill.

b15e227daa13e88d227b358f3bbe8b26.jpg

See the 3 holes where the push-latch clips are? Press those down to release the top part of the nose. After that, just lift it slightly and the bottom part will be released. That's all.

b15e227daa13e88d227b358f3bbe8b26.jpg

See the 3 holes where the push-latch clips are? Press those down to release the top part of the nose. After that, just lift it slightly and the bottom part will be released. That's all.

Thanks bro! Will the plastic dip be easily peel off during washing?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sin88prof

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back