G30 owners please fall in!

How come the rest no updates? Just a handful of us. .

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I believe for most the weekends are good for sleeping in and probably, members are a little shy to meet and perhaps find it pointless to meet?

How about we meet for a quick meetup, say 1 hour..this may sound weird but coming up with an agenda may break the ice and entice more to attend?

1)intro ourselves,age job,family and what cars we have driven so far.Can say more or less depending on comfort level.

2)what weird add ons we have done to our car can be as simple as adding a box to keep tabao food or just looking at someone elses boot.

3)what we intend to do with our current car in the next 6months

4)where we would like to do it(workshop)

5)which workshop will we go to after Warranty expires

6)was also thinking of making a group t shirt with the phrase G30 or something cheesy like "Do you G30" or "keep calm and G30 on!" or "Eat sleep drink G30" Example attached.

7)please add....(i won't b taking minutes)

If its just 6 or so of us meeting up,can also be good cause the the meetup can be more sincere?

Attachments

• 20170726_211925.png
    20170726_211925.png
    816 KB · Views: 104
I believe for most the weekends are good for sleeping in and probably, members are a little shy to meet and perhaps find it pointless to meet?

How about we meet for a quick meetup, say 1 hour..this may sound weird but coming up with an agenda may break the ice and entice more to attend?

1)intro ourselves,age job,family and what cars we have driven so far.Can say more or less depending on comfort level.

2)what weird add ons we have done to our car can be as simple as adding a box to keep tabao food or just looking at someone elses boot.

6)was also thinking of making a group t shirt with the phrase G30 or something cheesy like "Do you G30" or "keep calm and G30 on!" or "Eat sleep drink G30" Example attached.

If its just 6 or so of us meeting up,can also be good cause the the meetup can be more sincere?

Double thumbs up on your proposal...I go crack my head a bit on the slogan for Tee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anything goes. Love to just meet n drink coffee . Nice idea for Tshirt.

Btw i dont get AMG slogan.
Anybody can enlighten me. Maybe i quite blurr.

Told him that my brother in law laughed at me. Say my loan rims kena sai. So i told him about that. Piss him off.

Good idea.
How's this for a suggestion?

<Purpose / Action>
A 2017 year initiative, to do something simple for the elderly.

Interested members no matter 2-3 or 5-10 members, meet at a common supermarket, on the last Saturday of each month (for 5mths), with small budget of $10/pax.

Buy some can food or biscuits together, and let's all drive down to a old folks' home and pass it to them?
After that, head down to the nearest coffee shop for a short 30mins chill out session.

<Possible Issues>
1) With that comes the question of budget, choice of old folks home, etc.

Perhaps create a small list of 5 old folks home (1 for each month till the end of the year).
1x North, 1x South, 1x East, 1x West, 1x Central?

2) For budget, let's keep it neutral, and we open the budget to any amount (as a suggestive guideline, maybe $10 +/-).

3) For attendee, whoever can make it goes, since it's a chance to meet up and a opportunity to do something for the elderly.

What do you think?
But to keep a open mind, as it's basically a meet-up with a charity purpose?

I like it. But maybe meeting every quarterly will be more effective. Why dont we just meet up on the first initial meeting discussed the agenda and go from there.

I like this meet and do something meaningful too! Similar to Mark, let's have initial meet up and kick start the activity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all,
Need some advice.

Is the ride really different in terms of suspension between the 530i lux and m sport?

Any feedback on having cognac leather interior?
Recommended if car mainly used to ferry young children?

Thanks.

I like the charity idea and we can discuss at the first kopi session how to go about it? For first kopi session, can I propose Saturday afternoon, say 3 pm on 5 Aug?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ncfun88

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back