G30 owners please fall in!

Hi all,
Need some advice.

Is the ride really different in terms of suspension between the 530i lux and m sport?

Any feedback on having cognac leather interior?
Recommended if car mainly used to ferry young children?

Thanks.

I found the ride to be softer on the lux, and I prefer that. Go test drive to experience first hand!

I have teenage kids and cognac interior- haven't had to kick out the kids yet! LOL

Hi all,
Need some advice.

Is the ride really different in terms of suspension between the 530i lux and m sport?

Any feedback on having cognac leather interior?
Recommended if car mainly used to ferry young children?

Thanks.

I did not even test drive my car when buying so that part can't comment, mine is a Lux and comfort level is great.
7bc60b2ca2bfcbed43ed674edbb01cbf.jpg

Cognac interior is awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How come the rest no updates? Just a handful of us. .

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
I just got back from biz trip and check in this forum, wow...you guys chat quite a fair bit.

I will be glad to meet up, for a short kopi session.

But I would suggest a location whereby we can compare our rides since there are some diff models. A nice big car park where its spacious would be good.

I got some G30 items I saw while I was in Korea recently to share with you guys too.

May be a weekday after work short session to start with?

Mark is the organiser, right? ;)

Cheers!

I just got back from biz trip and check in this forum, wow...you guys chat quite a fair bit.

But I would suggest a location whereby we can compare our rides since there are some diff models. A nice big car park where its spacious would be good.

I got some G30 items I saw while I was in Korea recently to share with you guys too.

Cheers!
Kamsia but sorry bro. Not up to par. Also i am always away only 10 days in spore. I think i will nominate others. Ninja , holim or kelvin.

Cheers!

Wow...Korean G30 stuffs, anyohaseyo looking forward. Cheers

Kamsia but sorry bro. Not up to par. Also i am always away only 10 days in spore. I think i will nominate others. Ninja , holim or kelvin.

Ninja sound good, he started this group[emoji4] I travel frequently too. Thanks.

Still deciding on interior and exterior color.

Wife likes congnac interior. Don't know if it's a good idea with toddlers

As long as your interior is not white or beige color, its fine with kids...the brown is not very light..so won't show stains easily..my view, your decision....cheers.

Can we set min quorum of 3 members?or too little?
Propose to meet after Kelvin/Mark get their rims.Hopefully they can make it.

Date:5/8/17
Time: 830-1030
Venue: kallang open air car park(closer to Burger King)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ncfun88

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back