G30 owners please fall in!

Morning everyone,saw this video on the G30 and have not seen one done with driving assistant plus in Singapore.(KPE/MCE).
For potential buyers who spec driving assistant plus(has some semi autonomous driving included). Judging from the video,It should work on our expressways,at least in the tunnels.:Biggrin:

http://www.hardwarezone.com.sg/vide..._hwz&utm_medium=paid&utm_campaign=ma_facebook

Hi, I wonder if the 530i equipped with those same packages as the 540i in terms of the driving assistance. Not that we need it here in Singapore unless we are doing long distance driving North South highway...

Fixed my rims liao. Hehe. . Waiting for my black grilles next.
581a8b3f58da3cb91458c478222d4312.jpg
0e024ec1adb9d43e9718ce38ad092d0d.jpg
505630ba698edd31c7f7f2cbe36cf620.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hi Mark, the rims look really cool! I like the detailing by the side! Can copy?[emoji28]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Mark, the rims look really cool! I like the detailing by the side! Can copy?[emoji28]

No problem. I heard you want to dechrome all the trimmings. That will be cool. [emoji41]

No problem. I heard you want to dechrome all the trimmings. That will be cool. [emoji41]

Yes, send in end of this mth when I go Shanghai, also lowering with AC Schnitzer lowering kit. Will post some pic after it's completed.[emoji4]
Since I am going to dechrome, anyone interested to switch the kidney grill let me know[emoji41]. No different to me, I am going to strip the plastic dip and dechrome them together with the rest to ensure similar texture.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi, I wonder if the 530i equipped with those same packages as the 540i in terms of the driving assistance. Not that we need it here in Singapore unless we are doing long distance driving North South highway...

Hi Daniel,

Yes the 530i lux can have similar option, actually it can also be locally retrofitted in SG.

Fixed my rims liao. Hehe. . Waiting for my black grilles next.
581a8b3f58da3cb91458c478222d4312.jpg
0e024ec1adb9d43e9718ce38ad092d0d.jpg
505630ba698edd31c7f7f2cbe36cf620.jpg

Whats the size of the rotor bro? I recall Kelvins were 395mm? Wicked rotors and calipers!!! With the black wheels,super fierce!!!are the 20s monoblock forged?

Yup not needed at all but i thought it would be a neat trick to have.:)
Not 100% sure but believe apart from adaptive drive (and maybe 4wheel steering),i believe all other options can be specified on the 530i.

Yes, send in end of this mth when I go Shanghai, also lowering with AC Schnitzer lowering kit. Will post some pic after it's completed.[emoji4]
Since I am going to dechrome, anyone interested to switch the kidney grill let me know[emoji41]. No different to me, I am going to strip the plastic dip and dechrome them together with the rest to ensure similar texture.

ACS springs..This is the one mod that i am really hope to have a review on. Before and after on the drop and most importantly,the ride. When are they coming?

ACS springs..This is the one mod that i am really hope to have a review on. Before and after on the drop and most importantly,the ride. When are they coming?

Likely to be ready by 2nd wk of Sept, I let you know so you can try the ride.[emoji4]

How long does it take to repaint all the chrome trimmings ? Does that include the tailpipes ? Also what is the cost damage ?

Whats the size of the rotor bro? I recall Kelvins were 395mm? Wicked rotors and calipers!!! With the black wheels,super fierce!!!are the 20s monoblock forged?
Bro, the rotors is 380mm. My rims is a 1 piece monoblock forged . Very light. Kelvin is a 3 piece.

How long does it take to repaint all the chrome trimmings ? Does that include the tailpipes ? Also what is the cost damage ?

It's about 2days & yes including the tailpipes. Damage $1200.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
debet39com

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back