G30 owners please fall in!

I
Good morning all,

Remember we originally wanted to do above mentioned activity suggested by 1st gear? Maybe we can do it on last Saturday of Aug or Sept?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kelvin,i would not be able to make it for meetups till maybe ard end Oct but i will be happy to contribute cash if the charity thing is going ahead.

Mark1919,you fitted your new rims yet?any pics?:D
Wow , you remembered ? You very sharp. !. Btw not yet still in jkt. Will fix on 21st. Once done will post . I also not sure will look nice or not. Cross my fingers. [emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I

Kelvin,i would not be able to make it for meetups till maybe ard end Oct but i will be happy to contribute cash if the charity thing is going ahead.

How about organizing a Friday night supper?
Be good after the family goes to bed, and our duties completed.

How about organizing a Friday night supper?
Be good after the family goes to bed, and our duties completed.
I'm really sorry but im afraid to commit. Paiseh but cannot initiate this time....after exam period is better for me. Coz after revising with my 2 kids, its ard 10+ then is wife time...hope you guys can understand. How about a show of votes who is ok to meet at night then we can go from there?

Hi everyone, was wondering if any of you have issues with the gesture control. Mine is not effective meaning sometimes works and sometimes don't.

Do share your experiences

Hi everyone, was wondering if any of you have issues with the gesture control. Mine is not effective meaning sometimes works and sometimes don't.

Mine working fine..

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Mine works perfectly fine.

Thank you.

039bc0b98e0066380ebc1570aac4b06b.jpg
bf4afe2a07a81012e7d4b174199fcff0.jpg
fa4bc5183871fa563dafbd633e07dcaf.jpg

As promised, the stripes arrived. The quality is pretty good and it fit perfectly. Added 0.00001 BHP to my ride

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
debet39com

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back