G30 owners please fall in!

ouch.. imagine if you were on 20s on your G30 - that might cost you the rim (possibly)
Have to admit when i 1st got the car,i would "occasionally" go up the kerb at slip roads (on the 2 left wheels) to avoid waiting behind cars that were going straight.Perhaps the damage was caused then...:think:.Maybe...

Have to admit when i 1st got the car,i would "occasionally" go up the kerb at slip roads (on the 2 left wheels) to avoid waiting behind cars that were going straight.Perhaps the damage was caused then...:think:.Maybe...
Patience bro.. patience..

Those goodyear on G30 suck big time esp during wet days....

Agreed. My previous Goodyear F1 eagle tyre burst at the inner side.
IMG_1738.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed. My previous Goodyear F1 eagle tyre burst at the inner side.View attachment 60498

Have not gotten good feedback from my friends who used Goodyear tyres - so I've been staying away. In fact, I've predominantly been using only Bridgestone, Michelin or Continentals. Tried Hankook Ventus V12EVO as well and enjoyed those until they discontinued the range.

Have not gotten good feedback from my friends who used Goodyear tyres - so I've been staying away. In fact, I've predominantly been using only Bridgestone, Michelin or Continentals. Tried Hankook Ventus V12EVO as well and enjoyed those until they discontinued the range.

Been using bridgestone, michelin and pirelli. Pretty good experiences.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Those goodyear on G30 suck big time esp during wet days....

Don’t complaint hor, my PI ride comes with Hankook tyres, first time using this brand[emoji28]. But only use for 2wks, no comment. I usually use Michelin PS4 & recent yrs change to Pirelli PZero. I love the look of 20” on a 5ser always been on 20” since E60 back in 2007

Talking about higher profile tires ...check out the damage to my tire wall..on my Q7..one of my booboos.Many warned to change but i drove it for another 10k kms before changing. Just to share.

Wow...Is that still safe??? Bro, not worth the risk, especially you have a young family riding inside. Better be safe that sorry.

Don’t complaint hor, my PI ride comes with Hankook tyres, first time using this brand[emoji28]. But only use for 2wks, no comment. I usually use Michelin PS4 & recent yrs change to Pirelli PZero. I love the look of 20” on a 5ser always been on 20” since E60 back in 2007

The top spec Hankook are actually quite alright. An affordable alternative. I would swear by the Ventus V12EVO if they still sold them. Sadly, they are discontinued.

Had a Friend that came to my shop today and told me he was at AC when he heard a owner talking about BBk for his car with AP in front and rear can’t possibly put another brand. I told him sound so familiar and he said it was a G30. He said owner name Kelvin or something

Had a Friend that came to my shop today and told me he was at AC when he heard a owner talking about BBk for his car with AP in front and rear can’t possibly put another brand. I told him sound so familiar and he said it was a G30. He said owner name Kelvin or something
Hahha so funny. Yes must be him.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Confirmed! I was there as Jun told me the brake arrived and I was curious. Your friend Drive a Forester?

Confirmed! I was there as Jun told me the brake arrived and I was curious. Your friend Drive a Forester?

Yes customer turned friend and he was at my place today for wash so he told me eh got one owner drives G30 he saw at Jun’s Place

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
philaphotocom

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back