G30 owners please fall in!

I booked a 530i lux, and am expecting late April delivery. Hoping to gather G30 owners so that we can share information and maybe even help each other on (touch wood) car issues.

Thanks!
what spec are you getting as a standard? How much are you paying? :)

Last edited:
I tried the 530i lux and the 530i m sport. I felt the lux suspension was softer and so more tuned towards comfort. My old bones decided that the harder ride on the m sport didn't suit it so went with the lux.

I tried the 530i lux and the 530i m sport. I felt the lux suspension was softer and so more tuned towards comfort. My old bones decided that the harder ride on the m sport didn't suit it so went with the lux.
I prefer the 530i lux exterior styling to the m sport. It looks extremely understated.

Hmm... I got the standard spec. Did not indent with additional options. Approx. $252k I think.

If only money wasn't an issue for me...

Not sure what is the overtrade but they gave me approx. $30k above scrap for my trade in car.
Overtrade is essentially a discount in the form of topping up your trade in value like what you mentioned. Is your car very close to scrap?

I prefer the 530i lux exterior styling to the m sport. It looks extremely understated.

Overtrade is essentially a discount in the form of topping up your trade in value like what you mentioned. Is your car very close to scrap?
The m sport has a HU display that is nice, tho not essential. My car was 9 years old. Dealers quoted close to scrap. Are you close to buying?

1. Squeaky Ninja - 530i lux
2. The Guardian - 540i m sport
3. BaamBaam - (530i Lux)
4. mark 1919 - 530i lux
5. F10fan - (?)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ko66tube