G30 owners please fall in!

Will be waiting for it. Will be sending mine in to install Advanced Car Eye later this month when I'll be away for 2 weeks. Still thinking what else I would like to do to further customize my car without spoiling the sleek and elegance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KL again?

As it was a loan vehicle from PML, not sure the exact specs but based on the features, it smells like DAP which has semi autonomous driving with steering assisted and speed braking if vehicle slows down in front. Even if the ACC is not turn on, the LKA (lane keeping assist) will steer the wheel based on road markings.

This is very similar to the Pilot Assist II (PAII)/ LKA for the new generation Volvo and the good thing in Singapore is that the roads are all very well marked out so such features which depend on lane markings can work relatively well. However, I must say that the steering is more precise with the DAP especially at higher speed (e.g. along expressway). For PAII, the auto steering at times cannot turn fast enough at high speed and so you need to intervene :eek:!

Thus, I believe you will find the DAP option useful for the vehicle!
After your review,i feel more assured on DAP,at least it would do what it says
..Thanks for the review bro!can't wait to try it personally!

KL again?

Yes. Ha ha. You know me well. There will be another trip to KL again in late November to finally sign contract.

My business still small. Haven't reach Shanghai yet. He he. [emoji16]

14a0ea1fd860b45931784938a91a8c19.jpg

Major mods[emoji28]

Silly 5,mai pai seh le,i really wanna see the drop!!!please share le...hows the ride like with the ACS springs? Your family say better than coilovers? Or you u still in Shanghai and haven't try yet?

Yes. Ha ha. You know me well. There will be another trip to KL again in late November to finally sign contract.

My business still small. Haven't reach Shanghai yet. He he. [emoji16]

Congratulations!
Come Shanghai doesn't mean big[emoji28] just happen that our meeting is here.

Congratulations!
Come Shanghai doesn't mean big[emoji28] just happen that our meeting is here.

Tq tq. Have a good time in Shanghai. When will you be back to collect your car? We are all waiting to see the result.

Silly 5,mai pai seh le,i really wanna see the drop!!!please share le...hows the ride like with the ACS springs? Your family say better than coilovers? Or you u still in Shanghai and haven't try yet?

I am still in Shanghai, only collect the car when I am back. And I still remember I promised you for test drive[emoji41], so please go organize a coffee session.

Tq tq. Have a good time in Shanghai. When will you be back to collect your car? We are all waiting to see the result.

I am also looking forward, be back by this Saturday.

How a
Will be waiting for it. Will be sending mine in to install Advanced Car Eye later this month when I'll be away for 2 weeks. Still thinking what else I would like to do to further customize my car without spoiling the sleek and elegance.

May i suggest a boot lid spoiler? Not one of those duck tails but just a discreet one?
Part number 51628072568

I am still in Shanghai, only collect the car when I am back. And I still remember I promised you for test drive[emoji41], so please go organize a coffee session.

Onz,once i get my ride and kids exam over,confirm!I wanted to come out and play on Sep 2 but afternoon le...now have to baby sit kids on weekends for exams....RSM cancel all time off:yummie:

Onz,once i get my ride and kids exam over,confirm!I wanted to come out and play on Sep 2 but afternoon le...now have to baby sit kids on weekends for exams....RSM cancel all time off:yummie:

Anytime you like to test ride, let me know, I likely can accommodate if i am in SG.

Did that at the dealer even before it was registered.
32dd7835c7cc8a6e41bc8d7ddbb36af0.jpg

Sui! How about the 20" 668 rims?Manage to get them yet? Also suggest getting the side skirts
Part number 51192411019
Not sure of if i describe it correctly but lastly i would suggest the front Lip and splitters
Front lip-51192414139
Left and right splitters-51192414137
..the rear diffuser is too much for me...

Sui! How about the 20" 668 rims?Manage to get them yet? Also suggest getting the side skirts
Part number 51192411019
Not sure of if i describe it correctly but lastly i would suggest the front Lip and splitters
Front lip-51192414139
Left and right splitters-51192414137
..the rear diffuser is too much for me...

The side skirts & front lower lip looks abit too much like a boy-racer. I suppose looks good for an F30 for the younger driver. Also, I'm worried I may kerb the lower lip. The M-Sport suspension is already low enough to slightly scrape bigger speed bumps here.

The 668M wheels look nice on a Mediterranean Blue M550i but didn't really look good on BMW's configurator with Bluestone. Not quite sure but saving that for later decision at the moment. Not cheap, so I'm worried if I would regret it.

wah kao,almost everything done already.si bei kin leh u!

If I am not wrong part # is 51192414144. Bought from Eng Soon.
You consider this duck tails[emoji28]

Last edited:
Can I know if anyone has been successful in setting up email account on the ConnectedDrive? I tried gmail, icloud, yahoo and so far have not been successful...

Can I know if anyone has been successful in setting up email account on the ConnectedDrive? I tried gmail, icloud, yahoo and so far have not been successful...

Me neither[emoji28]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vvjlcomph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back