Galaxy carz

Re: Galaxy carz

porky88;969303 said:
bro.. happy u got it resolved...
but why u buy Merc no buy Ultimate Driving Machine....

Happiness after got it resolve. Damn pain in my ares to settle such rubbish.
I got the E90LCI already so 2nd car get the Merc Coupe since the new facelift and the interior is something different.. Always the same boring leh..

Afternoon Oddballz,

how did you get it settle. Can advice.

Thank you

Oddballz;969298 said:
Mine Got it settled! The facelift Merc Coupe C250 is under my asset liao.. Got a real long painful time to get it settled.

Galaxy Sales people are Master of T'ai chi ch'uan!!

Anyway to RandomGuy.. I do not know your intention but i have shared in this forum and need no further explaination to you & also my number plate to you.

agree that Merc coup is a better chic magnet.... people see E90/F10.. sian 50% liao... uncle car...

Oddballz;969307 said:
Happiness after got it resolve. Damn pain in my ares to settle such rubbish.
I got the E90LCI already so 2nd car get the Merc Coupe since the new facelift and the interior is something different.. Always the same boring leh..

Solar79;969310 said:
Afternoon Oddballz,

how did you get it settle. Can advice.

Thank you

Long story bro. U may wan to text me..

porky88;969311 said:
agree that Merc coup is a better chic magnet.... people see E90/F10.. sian 50% liao... uncle car...

LOL uncle car?? Is like watches u buy Rolex Submariner, den go buy GMT, or sea dweller, Boring.. So might as well 1 Rolex, 1 AP ROO or Pam

wt_know;958462 said:
lemon law said got 6 months warranty ... by right or by left ... no worry

my buddy sold his 6-series privately and after 1.5 months the gearbox cui
my buddy had to forked out $4k to fix the gearbox ... buyer throw lemon law

Lemon Law applies only if u buy from dealers not consumers. Direct to Direct dun have lemon law to apply. Wasted.

Jus FYI: Hear Say They had moved to 2xx Jxx Chxxt Rxxd with a different company name that also have the word Carz behind.. Same Boss but different TPK! :D
Jus be extra cautious.

Galaxy carz

It's a common practice to close a company so all obligations and liabilities are absolved and then start a new one selling the same things like nothing ever happened. Seen this with some computer shops in Funan and Sim Lim Square 20 years ago. Heck even all the workers are the same. Poor guys carrying computers all the way there only to be told: sorry that company no more so cannot honor any warranties.

Red_Bean_Bun;976268 said:
Today they on the news .......
Can direct which news? So i can go read read. Thanks.

Red_Bean_Bun;976277 said:
Straits times ....
Ah no wonder I couldn't find. I dont read Shitty Times. Will go take a look.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kinggroup
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back