Ge 2011

Re: Ge 2011

George Yeo is a victim of poor deployment of candidates by the incumbent party.......

PM should swap George Yeo with TPL, WKS or MBT....just sack one of them..

Pritam Singh should be the next Speaker of Parliment telling PAP to shut-up if any MP or minister talk cock or behave like Yes Man/Woman

zorro;638815 said:
PM should swap George Yeo with TPL, WKS or MBT....just sack one of them..

Pritam Singh should be the next Speaker of Parliment telling PAP to shut-up if any MP or minister talk cock or behave like Yes Man/Woman

Still water runs deep ..........

In any case I think the Opps especially WP has tremendous improvement in overall majority and winning a GRC is a landmark victory and I think PAP will behave differently moving forward...Its a good outcome to me although I dont mind another GRC falling to the Opps.

Chiam mistake is he didnt have a proper succession plan and his party didnt attract strong candidates like WP... If he is 10 years younger maybe he could have won Bishan GRC....

zorro;638819 said:
In any case I think the Opps especially WP has tremendous improvement in overall majority and winning a GRC is a landmark victory and I think PAP will behave differently moving forward...Its a good outcome to me although I dont mind another GRC falling to the Opps.

Chiam mistake is he didnt have a proper succession plan and his party didnt attract strong candidates like WP... If he is 10 years younger maybe he could have won Bishan GRC....

Fully agreed. Succession planning (talent renewal) is key - LTK did the right thing. And LKY talks about it all the time. Chiam - too little too late.

Red_Bean_Bun;638821 said:
Fully agreed. Succession planning (talent renewal) is key - LTK did the right thing. And LKY talks about it all the time. Chiam - too little too late.

is a New Chapter..............................

cheers

kenntona;638809 said:
George Yeo is a victim of poor deployment of candidates by the incumbent party.......

I think it was more of LTK's shrewdness. He held his cards close to his chest till the last moment before announcing his A team line up and where this team including himself was gonna contest. I think the pap never expected him to lead the charge in Aljunied and had expected him to stay in his comfort zone in Houngang. LTK's big gamble paid off and we now have 7 opposition members in parliament. Had the pap known LTK's game plan, they would have put bigger guns in Aljunied. LTK did the right thing by naturing his young protege Yaw Shin Leong during the last 5 years in Houngang. The residents in Houngang probably knew him well by the time this election came around. All said, LTK really out foxed the pap this time round. I salute the people of Aljunied and having the courage to vote for an opposition GRC team into parliament. Their victory is not only their victory but also a victory for all Singaporeans especially those who voted for the opposition in this election. We finally have a bigger voice in parliament now.

I think Opps won 6 seats.

WP got a chance to prove themselves, hopefully they do well so no one suffers.

If they manage Aljunied well, the next election will be very interesting as it showcase the capabilities of Opps in a GRC.

Agreed..

The WP A Team could have won even if they contest Bishan/Tampines and Mparade.
It appears that Sporean are generally still rational and they do look at quality of the candidates.

Its just badluck that LTK contest Aljunied..I think PM would rather sacrifce Mparade than Aljunied so that he can remove his own party consultant nagging and keep his core team members...

Maybe George just have to wait a little while and stand a chance to be voted in a by-election in Tanjong Pagar.............we have a very old man there u know.....

rodders;638831 said:
I think it was more of LTK's shrewdness. He held his cards close to his chest till the last moment before announcing his A team line up and where this team including himself was gonna contest. I think the pap never expected him to lead the charge in Aljunied and had expected him to stay in his comfort zone in Houngang. LTK's big gamble paid off and we now have 7 opposition members in parliament. Had the pap known LTK's game plan, they would have put bigger guns in Aljunied. LTK did the right thing by naturing his young protege Yaw Shin Leong during the last 5 years in Houngang. The residents in Houngang probably knew him well by the time this election came around. All said, LTK really out foxed the pap this time round. I salute the people of Aljunied and having the courage to vote for an opposition GRC team into parliament. Their victory is not only their victory but also a victory for all Singaporeans especially those who voted for the opposition in this election. We finally have a bigger voice in parliament now.

zorro;638837 said:
Agreed..

The WP A Team could have won even if they contest Bishan/Tampines and Mparade.
It appears that Sporean are generally still rational and they do look at quality of the candidates.

Its just badluck that LTK contest Aljunied..I think PM would rather sacrifce Mparade than Aljunied so that he can remove his own party consultant nagging and keep his core team members...

Maybe George just have to wait a little while and stand a chance to be voted in a by-election in Tanjong Pagar.............we have a very old man there u know.....

i think he will move-on, maybe start from scratch so can understand the real middle-class people in sg more.............................time to repent...........
take this for a lesson for all those super highly paid Minister..............

cheers

ac323;638892 said:
i think he will move-on, maybe start from scratch so can understand the real middle-class people in sg more.............................time to repent...........
take this for a lesson for all those super highly paid Minister..............

cheers

Repent ? I think he's of a different genre relative to others.

happened to be at hougang st 91.
there was a open top hippo bus, and PAP candidates on top, waving to everyone they see.
in front, a van w horns was blaring "Thank you for voting PAP"
maciam like win world cup already.

the weather was so bloody hot. they sure underwear wet wet.

i also want to become MP...

how to apply?

i think i can win.... coz xiao mei mei and lao chios all will vote for me... me is aunty killer

Terry;638919 said:
i also want to become MP...

how to apply?

i think i can win.... coz xiao mei mei and lao chios all will vote for me... me is aunty killer

First thing you have to do is to endorse a brand. Kate Spade is oredi taken so you'll have to think of another brand.

rodders;638921 said:
First thing you have to do is to endorse a brand. Kate Spade is oredi taken so you'll have to think of another brand.

i help endorse BMW-SG... u all come up 1k each for my campaign and all the neccessary fee...

after i win...if u all kena fine..i try to help... TRY only hor

zorro;638819 said:

Chiam had a successor at Potong Pasir. It was supposed to be Desmond Lim, who was Chiam's protege for many years....but political in-fighting between Lena Chiam and himself led to his dismissal from SPP late last year.

In succession planning where family is involved - it would usually be messy and you might be in trouble if you fire family members. But you are surely toast if you fire your wife.

DL and CSJ had to go to PAP's benefit. Might as well.......

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lokhung247net
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back