Geneva GOLD

Re: Geneva GOLD

I got a whole bunch of colleagues up the lorry with them as well, despite my constant warning not to invest & get out while there is still time. Greed rules!

best is dont invest in such things..... i know money is never enuff to us... wan to take the risk. u pay for it

Raids on gold trader in Singapore, Malaysia

The Commercial Affairs Department raided the offices of gold trading firm Genneva on Monday, while a similar operation was conducted by the Malaysian authorities across the border.

Officers were seen taking cardboard boxes and computer hardware from the firm's eighth-floor premises in Orchard Towers when The Straits Times visited on Monday afternoon. One of the firm's agents - they sell the gold to customers - said some employees, including the operations manager and the marketing director, have been asked to help with investigations.

Customers who called at the office on Monday said they had not been given any explanations but were told to get in touch with their consultants. There was also no mention as to when the office would be reopened.

The raid in Malaysia was carried out by the police and financial regulators. The police action is the latest problem for Genneva, which has been unable to meet financial obligations to customers and agents for some months.

ANDY TAN YJ;899266 said:
Thanks Bros for your info. They up the lorry and my friends are also up the lorry liao, feel sorry for my friends.

PM me, i can help. As long as they are not holding onto paper gold? safe. ALso when did they buy in? at what price? :)

bonsoir;901562 said:
PM me, i can help. As long as they are not holding onto paper gold? safe. ALso when did they buy in? at what price? :)

Bro, they are all w/o gold and bought in Apr/May 2012 at $80+K.

bonsoir;901562 said:
Bro r u from Virgin Gold Investments, Panama Gold, Royal Gold or Sumatra Gold?

the only thing which cannot run away is property...........

bonsoir said:

Can share how you are gonna help?

bonsoir;901562 said:

Are you from The Gold Guarantee or Asia Pacific Bullion?

Hi, I can help in gold bar liquidation, pawn ticket liquidation, and few ways to earn back all the lost. can PM if anyone need help.

jansen said:
Hi, I can help in gold bar liquidation, pawn ticket liquidation, and few ways to earn back all the lost. can PM if anyone need help.

"...... and few ways to earn back all the lost." Care to share here your proposal?

If willing to take risk just buy spot gold. Don't want to take risk just buy some SingTel shares or something and put the rest into a bond related fund lah...

Really want to make money... start business. Or become lawyer...

jansen;902243 said:
Hi, I can help in gold bar liquidation, pawn ticket liquidation, and few ways to earn back all the lost. can PM

if anyone need help.

i just dug out a bucket load from my nose? pm-ed u. pls reply. free to meet today.

wa! that black gold!

Other than robbing bank, what is the quickest way to make US$1m in 12 mths?

davidtch said:
Other than robbing bank, what is the quickest way to make US$1m in 12 mths?

Pole dance dai lo jwee

Lucky never buy, my Neighbour (PRC) who is a consultant in Geneva, keep asking our Neighbors to buy few mths back, now the fraud appear on news, i guess she is hiding in the hole.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
solomon3000
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back