Geneva GOLD

Re: Geneva GOLD

Recently receive some other gold investment companies like gold guarantee and asia pasific bullion (MAS alert list as well)...both also running the same scheme like genneva gold. Just beware for not falling into the same trap again.

Check this site: 3 gold companies in investor alert list

The issue has been addressed long ago before the scandal hits the headline.

What is crucial is to ask questions prompted from a sceptical mind instead of analysing with greed.......

Example - how is this "business" gonna make the return to pay me? If so good, are the institutional or HNW clients in?

Gold? Landbanking? Overseas property purchases?

Why would anyone buy gold this way, even if those companies aren't flagged by the MAS? Pretty rookie way of "gaining exposure to commodities."

It's a bit like trading forex by shuttling between Change Alley's ground floor and second floor at different times of the day :lol:

Oilman said:
Why would anyone buy gold this way, even if those companies aren't flagged by the MAS? Pretty rookie way of "gaining exposure to commodities."

It's a bit like trading forex by shuttling between Change Alley's ground floor and second floor at different times of the day :lol:

Strangely, most people look at the absolute gain of 2% a month (annualised 24%) but failed to realise the gold are bought at a 25-30% premium.

kenntona;905131 said:
Strangely, most people look at the absolute gain of 2% a month (annualised 24%) but failed to realise the gold are bought at a 25-30% premium.
How come MAS nvr clamped it down earlier unlike Malaysian Regulator?

davidtch;905195 said:
How come MAS nvr clamped it down earlier unlike Malaysian Regulator?

Ponzi schemes are Ponzi schemes, regardless of the fancy gold, silver and now diamond related names he/ they give it.

Do a quick check and you would realize their relationships and ties to one another.

Even for whoever who appeared in ST full page reports, take what has been reported with a truckload of salt.

If the own family is even boycotting and up in arms about the untruths reported, imagine the rest.

Investors, really, do your groundwork and sleuthwork properly before parting with your dollar. Don't count on herd mentality, at all.

The Sgp media is strangely slow on this case.

It finally made it to last night's news and then some sprinkling online here and there today.

The set up was fairly well thought through and elaborate, yet so clearly Ponzi. Sad that not only many common folk parted with their hard earned money for this, and even people who had a million excess to just plonk into this.

You won't believe me. When I wanted to put a >20% downpayment and take shorter loan when I bought my E90, my PML SE asked me why? He says interest is all time low at 1.88%, I should take 10 years and just do "gold investment" to hedge against the interest rate. He says he did the same. I hope he didn't buy into this ponzi scheme. I think he got screw loose. Suddenly PML SE become my financial advisor.

BTW common sense if somebody tells you this shit -- if you want to hedge against a loan interest rate you need exactly the SAME amount of cold hard cash to invest assuming it yields the same returns rate.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh its 2013 and these GOLDEN geese are still at it? Haiz.

detach8;948232 said:
You won't believe me. When I wanted to put a >20% downpayment and take shorter loan when I bought my E90, my PML SE asked me why? He says interest is all time low at 1.88%, I should take 10 years and just do "gold investment" to hedge against the interest rate. He says he did the same. I hope he didn't buy into this ponzi scheme. I think he got screw loose. Suddenly PML SE become my financial advisor.

BTW common sense if somebody tells you this shit -- if you want to hedge against a loan interest rate you need exactly the SAME amount of cold hard cash to invest assuming it yields the same returns rate.

TGG and its affiliated companies recruited people from all walks of life to sell, huge factions were people who are in sales jobs, eg car salesmen, real estate agents, product salesmen salesgirls, etc. Yea man, kindda odd that your SE will touch on gold.

And these TGG salespeople were very aggressive in recruiting others to join their ranks so they can make money and perhaps to cover the ditch they collectively dug with more bodies.

Trust me there's always silly people on this earth.

Soifon;948234 said:
Oh its 2013 and these GOLDEN geese are still at it? Haiz.

These people are still at it. Some licking their wounds, some still in gross disbelief, some kicking themselves for not listening to sound advice.

One, for sure, had left as planned.

Amazing why some people would not listen.

Black Beauuuty;948245 said:
This pic is like from so many years ago, bro.....

Mmm zai lah bro. Got conman looks. Maybe now after running away got golden hair already. Hahah since news says hes uncontactable. Maybe not even active on LinkedIn anymore. Or secretly plotting The Silver Guarantee? :rolleyes:

Soifon;948248 said:
Mmm zai lah bro. Got conman looks. Maybe now after running away got golden hair already. Hahah since news says hes uncontactable. Maybe not even active on LinkedIn anymore. Or secretly plotting The Silver Guarantee? :rolleyes:

Keke, thanks for calling me a bro. Nice. :) Now you can be nicer and help convince other people on this forum that I'm not a girl, okie? :) I think if u "bro" me here n there a few more times will help. :)

Black Beauuuty;948251 said:
Keke, thanks for calling me a bro. Nice. :) Now you can be nicer and help convince other people on this forum that I'm not a girl, okie? :) I think if u "bro" me here n there a few more times will help. :)

Okay sis.

Oops!

Bro you haven't PMed me.

Soifon;948248 said:

The silver and diamond already launched last year. Milk already...

His current pic is on TGG corporate website. Aiyoh, just google immediately have already. Got a few accurate pics.

U just got back to Sgp from Batam or Dongguan?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiss918art

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back