Geneva GOLD

Re: Geneva GOLD

Black Beauuuty;948255 said:
Who????? Me??????

Yah who else. Don't make me tie fish soup to your door handle.

... wahlaueh u really short term memory... I got this fish soup story from the F10 528i @ Bt Batok Polyclinic thread

Black Beauuuty;948254 said:
The silver and diamond already launched last year. Milk already...

His current pic is on TGG corporate website. Aiyoh, just google immediately have already. Got a few accurate pics.

U just got back to Sgp from Batam or Dongguan?

Yang Jiang :p

Give chance lah bro. I call you bro leh. :p

In truth, never really followed these silly goldfishes.

Heck I feel even more confident to place bets on Liverpool matches if you ask me to compare to this garbage. :D

Soifon;948261 said:

Heck I feel even more confident to place bets on Liverpool matches if you ask me to compare to this garbage. :D

Oggie, BRO! :)

detach8;948260 said:
... wahlaueh u really short term memory... I got this fish soup story from the F10 528i @ Bt Batok Polyclinic thread

I remember that thread of course,,, super regret mentioning.....

Soifon;948261 said:

Actually, pocketing more than $30m in 2 years is not quite garbage leh....

Of course the run road part is another thing altogether. And the praying part that no one or no groups feels pissed off enough to pay a pittance (in comparison) to take you out..

Last edited by a moderator:

detach8;948260 said:

Eh...... Soifon like the part that you call me short term memory, or Soifon like your Polyclinic thread??

Wahlau why so concerned... u damn cute leh... you making me interested to know you... :p

I demand fish soup!

Yes. I don't like gold.

Don't so blunt can, it hurts. Pang chance.

When you free for fish soup?

Gold ? for 10 years ? So maybe that's why he is selling cars ......

detach8;948232 said:
You won't believe me. When I wanted to put a >20% downpayment and take shorter loan when I bought my E90, my PML SE asked me why? He says interest is all time low at 1.88%, I should take 10 years and just do "gold investment" to hedge against the interest rate. He says he did the same. I hope he didn't buy into this ponzi scheme. I think he got screw loose. Suddenly PML SE become my financial advisor.

BTW common sense if somebody tells you this shit -- if you want to hedge against a loan interest rate you need exactly the SAME amount of cold hard cash to invest assuming it yields the same returns rate.

Anyone heard of TDG....same boss and sister company...

You know what they say: If it sounds too good to be true....

I've had my fair share of lessons learnt, in my younger days...

Litmus test - any big institutions in these "investments"? Cause if the risk-adjusted return is favourable, and the due diligence has been done, no reason they are not investing in these......

Instead, it is the retail who is participating......

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
solomon3000
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back