Going for a tuning later...

Re: Going for a tuning later...

Hi TS not sure if this was answered in the earlier posts there are too many pages now :oops:

May i know how much you paid for the reflash?

think was 888 with free ceratec....hehe

Bro, mind pm me your damage? Asi know monster tune is damn gd at tuning conti-cars & thought of doing one myself with them. My 320i lack of power, pickup speed damn slow & throttle response is terrible. Thanks!

denize0411 said:
Asi know monster tune is damn gd at tuning conti-cars & thought of doing one myself with them.

As you know...... from word of mouth?

I newbie, hardly heard of their tuning.

denize0411;940355 said:
Bro, mind pm me your damage? Asi know monster tune is damn gd at tuning conti-cars & thought of doing one myself with them. My 320i lack of power, pickup speed damn slow & throttle response is terrible. Thanks!

y not boss ? seen in the hundred pages full for 3 series ...

i think its a matter of choice which should lie with the end-user, they are the one spending, hopefully they did their home work etc and their comfort level with the workshop.
all of us can have our y not this workshop, y not that one.
just like buying rims, we will be like why not top93, why not rays, why not leong seng, why not nigel.....in the end, can only choose one which suits oneself......ts happy after spend money, happy at the results can liao.

sszone;940449 said:
i think its a matter of choice which should lie with the end-user, they are the one spending, hopefully they did their home work etc and their comfort level with the workshop.
just like buying rims, we will be like why not top93, why not rays, why not leong seng, why not nigel.....in the end, can only choose one which suits oneself......ts happy after spend money, happy at the results can liao.

Robot says he like to buy grilles & LEDs from Bimshop.... becoz he say got eye candy and free 100 plus.....

sszone;940449 said:

Well said! steve bro always offers sound advice...comfort level is always the most important. afterall tuning is major surgery to the car...you want someone you trust or have experience with ...my 2 cents

DRKOHO said:
afterall tuning is major surgery to the car...you want someone you trust or have experience with ...my 2 cents

+1,000,000 !!!

PML also does tuning of ur radio...best for BMWs!

impt thing is to filter for oneself, especially when it come to big items.
u can seek advice from others but do not be blinded by all the information, especially all the heresay stuff.
freebies are nice to have but should also not be part of the deciding factor when it comes to mod.
i am old fashion, money is hard-earned so make sure u get bang for your buck when you mod

sszone said:

I guess you are right, assuming anyone who shares did their homework, shares their homework, and knows exactly what they are doing - not echoing what the vendor says. If that's the case, yes, proven results, happy can liao.

If so, for something as technical as engine tuning, perhaps no point sharing, cause the concept is similar for a specific type of tune. Example piggybacking, the concepts will be very similar. As with reflashing. Do you own research and share the results. The rest is simply preferences, especially for forumers who HAS done their research.

I thought we should not be endorsing non site sponsors?!

Not at least until there is a wealth of information and feedback about them..such as SWC or Yew Lip or even Eng Soon...

There are many members here who's ONLY/Main purpose in joining this Forum is to sell stuff, personal or commercial.

I never say those iphone flippers and watch sellers or those who buy "extra" bags from paris

MW;940471 said:
There are many members here who's ONLY/Main purpose in joining this Forum is to sell stuff, personal or commercial.

I never say those iphone flippers and watch sellers or those who buy "extra" bags from paris

Your prada suit carrier sold ?

MW;940471 said:

Concert tickets????

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubgripe
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back