Gran Turismo 5: in SG!!!

Re: Gran Turismo 5: in SG!!!

ok i just googled a bit.

SITEX 2010- Your Digital Playground

Went into their website to check for exhibitors but there's no info, however I saw Sony products in the Lucky Draw. So, I'll be going down this thurs to buy my GT5+ps3+steering wheel once they open at 11am. Anyone want to hold hands go with me?

golfgti;593184 said:
GT5 not officially launched yet here... so I believe Sony wont have it this wkend. MockBird above already gave a clue

Hmmm if they are officially launching on the 24th, then it might very well appear on Sitex coz the latter opens on the 25th too?

hearsay its only R2 versions though

wah graphics & sound are GREAT!!! really like the sound did i say already? :DDDD

super clean layout too... nice submenus...

Terry;593221 said:
What is r2 ?

means region 2...

this game has fun driving tests... get to drive a toyota vitz rs... i just bot used civic sir2 hahaha

R2 is region 2, europe. The difference will be when there are future downloadable content. R1 is US which will usually get more downloadable stuff faster, which is why most ppl prefer R1 disc. R3 is SE Asia, lagi slower with downloadable content

i like the fact that i can lupz turbo, adjust camber, damper, gear ratios, brake bias...

first game ive played with an FD2R inside... the karting session is great too

I tried to preorder at some local websites but it seems no one responded to me. I tried the game shop at Vivocity, the one opp the very big pet shop, but their prices is inflated.

The playseat looks cool man but way too exp.

It's coming tmr!!!! Hell yeah!

delrosa u might wanna try some shops i listed a few posts back ;)

Racebred;593185 said:
ok i just googled a bit.

SITEX 2010- Your Digital Playground

Went into their website to check for exhibitors but there's no info, however I saw Sony products in the Lucky Draw. So, I'll be going down this thurs to buy my GT5+ps3+steering wheel once they open at 11am. Anyone want to hold hands go with me?

Shawn, which wheel are you getting? Go for the G27, no regrets lei.

I've pre-ordered the titanium blue PS3 + GT5, hope to get it tomorrow!

RaidenGear;593356 said:
It's coming tmr!!!! Hell yeah!

delrosa u might wanna try some shops i listed a few posts back ;)

I tried but either nobody pick up or preorder full liaoz...sighs....

I bought the PS3 when it came out because of the GT5 shit. I broke 1 chair, 2nd chair about to break, but suddenly.... I will have it tomorrow. Muahahahahahaha... but damn! No Sepang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Currently ive got a civic sir2 with sports ecu & coilovers... the game has a used car mart like sgcarmart hahaha... can buy n sell used cars!!!

no sepang i thk but got tsukuba & laguna seca!!

Since so many of u guys are gonna get it, lets start a PS3 nick list so that can play games online together. :)

bmw-sg nick / PS3 nick

1. golfgti / CyberEvo

1. golfgti / CyberEvo
2. centurion/ mikeysuckcockboy *

* kidding

damnit ... GT5 is like ... the girl who wants to be a virgin until marry, then after married, you realised that ... ahem ... kenna bluff.

Last edited by a moderator:

I have no idea what steering wheel to get coz i neglected to do research on that. Is the G27 the bestest? If so then I'll get that. Heng you brought it up to my attention.

I really really hope Sony will sell it at Sitex since its apparently fully subscribed at all the retailers out there.

Can we start a GT5 purchase support group. Let's say someone out there comes across a shop that sells it, and there're extra sets available immediately for buying, then the fella can one shot sup the sets for the other bros here.

1. Racebred 96199100

Centurion, for the sepang track, you can just make your way there. I heard its much more realistic.

you better buy your G27 today. It is the bestest bestest. Buy your seat also, you cannot do without seat. Altogether budget about 1K thereabouts. Quick. Go to Sim Lim Square, check out Tec Drome 5th floor buy everything they have.Then tomorrow buy game. if you buy seat and wheel tomorrow it is too late.

as for GT5, i don't know whether they still have free copies or not, but you can call Seow Choon to preorder lah. 62924400/62924411 Better don't screw them up .. you gotta give HP number, don't let them blacklist.

Tec Drome also can 63346300/63390656

How many PS3 sets can physically link ? 4? 8? Is there gonna be a BMWsg league?

Should form a number of teams, train, then set a date where all the PS3s are linked at the same location to determine champion team.

:D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ok9tools
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back