Gran Turismo 5: in SG!!!

Re: Gran Turismo 5: in SG!!!

Shaun;593418 said:
How many PS3 sets can physically link ? 4? 8? Is there gonna be a BMWsg league?

Should form a number of teams, train, then set a date where all the PS3s are linked at the same location to determine champion team.

:D

wat u mean physical? its wan party lah so 1 guy setup private party then the rest login to play.

Pls add ure info below:

bmw-sg nick / PS3 nick

1. golfgti / CyberEvo
2. centurion/ mikeysuckcockboy

golfgti;593431 said:
wat u mean physical? its wan party lah so 1 guy setup private party then the rest login to play.

I mean like a physical link so there are no lag issue over the internet
plus the atmosphere is more fun when everyone is at the same location

Shaun;593432 said:

orh lie dat ah... my ps3 machine dam heavy lah.. hehe also where to find so many screens in same place? WAN party more feasible lah

PS3s are light.. so are flat screens... everyone just brings their own over
should host a 2 day grand final to determine the winning team.. make a party out of it :D

just need a place with a big enough living room
some here have them, but it's up to them to volunteer opening it up to 20 or so overgrown kids :twisted:

Shaun;593432 said:
cannot do Lanparty style, Shaun. Everything need to go through Sony's own connection portal.

ok then no choice..
a league still would be fun !

WOOOOO HOOOOOO! When will it hit our shores?

Games are already in stores, but special editions will be available only at 2pm.

Anybody knows the price for GT5 and the Collector Edition?

theres a 100mb+ plus patch u need to download first & cannot background job it...

for this game, all u really need is the steering wheel.

compared 2 say nfs shift, this game's physics seems much better... handling wise fr vs ff can feel alot difference... i drove the civic vs a silvia & my gosh the silvia is much harder to corner properly vs ff civic just slam the gas ard the corner.. the silvia alot of throttle steer feeling...

now i dont have steering wheel so feels weird... must.. get... one...

warning.. this is game is super addictive... u will lose sleep on this...

I have that steering wheel set for almost 3 years waiting for this game. Finally launched and got the special edition yesterday.

Got the bundle with Driving Force GT yesterday. The wheel is much better than GT Force I used to use with PS2. However, poor driving position really hurt my back. I may have to look for a good driving chair now.

YES! Finally I bought my PS3 + GT5 blue colour set, at SITEX this morning. It was selling for $588. Went home and straightaway set it up and played it. Then passed to my maid and she played Arcade setting Autumn Ring with a Fiat 500. Complain too fast.

I'm gonna separately source for the G27 wheel since they dont sell it there. Anyone interested in G27 group buy? I believe we can get a group buy price from retailers with enough sets. Some years back I organised a GT4+Steering Wheel group buy here, for more than a dozen sets, at amazing prices.

But you know what is the highlight of SITEX? The product demo of HOKKIEN GPS! I'm not kidding.
"wan toh chiu, wan toh chiu!"
"Tao zeng wu CAMELLER!"

I kid you not. Who wants to group buy the Hokkien GPS?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky88rehab
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back