Gran Turismo 5: in SG!!!

Re: Gran Turismo 5: in SG!!!

Racebred;594007 said:
YES! Finally I bought my PS3 + GT5 blue colour set, at SITEX this morning. It was selling for $588. Went home and straightaway set it up and played it. Then passed to my maid and she played Arcade setting Autumn Ring with a Fiat 500. Complain too fast.

I'm gonna separately source for the G27 wheel since they dont sell it there. Anyone interested in G27 group buy? I believe we can get a group buy price from retailers with enough sets. Some years back I organised a GT4+Steering Wheel group buy here, for more than a dozen sets, at amazing prices.

But you know what is the highlight of SITEX? The product demo of HOKKIEN GPS! I'm not kidding.
"wan toh chiu, wan toh chiu!"
"Tao zeng wu CAMELLER!"

I kid you not. Who wants to group buy the Hokkien GPS?
I'm in for the groupbuy! By the way, I'm planning to get the whole thing, including a bucket seat and stuffs. Any idea where do I get them?

NoHorseRun;594037 said:
I'm in for the groupbuy! By the way, I'm planning to get the whole thing, including a bucket seat and stuffs. Any idea where do I get them?

Who wants to groupbuy this??

the Obutto oZone Gaming Cockpit

I'm almost 90% sure I want to buy the Obutto Racing Bundle. The G27 alone already cost 390, so it's only worth while if you need the free delivery.

yeah I like Apiga more too..got choice to buy just the stand..

4 groups of 3 drivers each at 4 different locations competing across WAN in a 12 hour endurance race competing for a prize....

the cheapest MME ever!

Racebred;594007 said:
YES! Finally I bought my PS3 + GT5 blue colour set, at SITEX this morning. It was selling for $588. Went home and straightaway set it up and played it.

GT5 software got sold separately? any idea?

where else can get hold of a copy? anyone knows?

hey dataface,

since when u r into gaming? chk out RF and GTR2 integration with i2Pro ... get ready to be floored! :chinese:

Shaun;594101 said:
4 groups of 3 drivers each at 4 different locations competing across WAN in a 12 hour endurance race competing for a prize....

the cheapest MME ever!

try funzcentre at AMK hub , there is a branch in 313

i just got mine today... just the game. will try it later....

Got the game too at amk hub,,,,nom time to play though

Loading time appears to be acceptable if you pre-load part of the game in PS3. You need about 10GB space though.

Mockngbrd;594066 said:
Obutto abit ex tho... i like the Apiga cockpit but SG no one selling
Apiga AP2 (without seat) looks like a good solution to me. It’s made in Taiwan; engineering and product quality should be good. It also looks cheaper than many other brands, including Playseat. Price in Taiwan is NT$4,700 (S$203). I emailed them questions about ordering from Singapore., and was told I should contact Master Genius of Malaysia. Called up Master Genius, which said they deliver only to addresses in Malaysia. Their price is also high. For AP2 they charge M$960 (S$401). The container box for AP2 is measured 76x50x22cm and weighed 15kg. It seems manageable. So one solution is to buy it next time you travel to Taiwan.

Check it:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=newX-mvGlm8]YouTube - Nurburgring Nordschleife Gran Turismo 5 vs Real[/ame]

From m3post.com member :D

What a video! Both driver and GT5 are outstanding!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fb88land
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back