groomworks / Spa For Cars / Juzz Brilliant

oneHeadlight

hey guys... not sure if its been discussed b4, but can share experiences if u have ?

details would be very much appreciated..such as colour of car, wat products they use, wat they are good at, bad at etc.

thanks..

Re: groomworks / Spa For Cars / Juzz Brilliant

Hi ! oneHeadlight.

I have tried Groomworks.

I have signed a package with them. At first they tried Zaino on my Silver Car but I was not happy with the shine then switch to Glare.

After finished the package I swear will not sign up any package.

Currently, DIY myself and the shine is better and much cheaper :)

spa for cars...hands down..

Go with Spa For Cars. They use Menzerna products. But as you might already know, how deep your car shines, how long a swirl free finish on your paintwork can be maintained has more to do with skills than product.

In this aspect, I would say Spa for Cars would rank right among the top...

Just to get an idea of how detailed they are, here's a thread I made of their car washing process. You can see for yourself what kind of people and skills you will be dealing with:

http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/exterior-section/14790-spa-cars-wash-process-many-pics.html

for me its Juzz Brillant.... all my cars are done by them.

how deep your car shines, how long a swirl free finish on your paintwork can be maintained has more to do with skills than product.

In this aspect, I would say Spa for Cars would rank right among the top...

+1 for SFC :thumbsup:

BMWSILVER;198817 said:
Hi ! oneHeadlight.

I have tried Groomworks.

I have signed a package with them. At first they tried Zaino on my Silver Car but I was not happy with the shine then switch to Glare.

After finished the package I swear will not sign up any package.

Currently, DIY myself and the shine is better and much cheaper :)

are u sure ? u can spare the time to do that ?
maybe u can share the reasons for your decision ?

Try QMI.....with paint sealant - makes your car shines and maintains the original colour...you do not even have to use any shampoos on your car...just wash with tap water.... :)

dont have to wash with shampoo ? that's against science isn't it ?

some how i feel shampoo acts as a lubricant to prevent/minimize scratches when washing the car. dare not just wash with water thus far....best is pair it with a wash mittt.

cheers,

I did not believe at first when QMI told me this. By faith, I tried with washing with just tap water...and its true...the dirts been washed away. The reason is that the paint sealant is very long lasting and makes your washing easy. By using shampoo, it will remove the paint sealant bit by bit.

Spa For Cars for me,

It's not about the products they use but more of the skill they have to actually remove and minimize ur scratches or swirls , finelines etc.

not that thier products are not any good, they're using one of the top of line sealants ..

hi bro n sis...!

I'm new here.. well there's other alternative... I do provide personalized on-site car grooming... I don't know whether I'm allowed to post this reply.. just happened to browse thru the forum.. So Mod erator..If I've crossed the line, forgive me ya..? Anyways,... do let me know if u guys are interested or wanna know more about the difference with my service and products.. :)

absolutely spa for cars bro........i sign package with them......they are damn bloody good man.....especially if yr car is black or some dark color....

i wash my car once a week.... light soap and all, after that....the shine just remains........

spa 4 cars is my only vote!!!!

For me, its Groomworks..... the main reason is location and convenience as it is in the East. Products and skill are relatively ok too so best of both worlds.

One more vote for Groomworks.

I must first qualify by saying i've not tried the others. Pretty much used to DIY the weekly washing and monthly zainoing myself, till it got too busy at work. So i signed up a polishing package at Groomworks and also took their carwash package.

Plus points:
- They did a paintless dent removal upon signing up - and a reasonable job at that
- Choice of various products - i chose menzener and zaino
- Conveniently located in Siglap as i stay in the east (they have other outlets)
- Loan you a small car if you book a polishing appointment early enough
- Found their workmanship to be pretty good
- Service is consistently great
- Flexible and accomodating - they would put a layer of Z6 and windshield water repellent after every wash on my request
- Affordable, good value

Negative points
- Car washes are only available after 630pm at thier Siglap branch

Just my opinion as a very satisfied customer. No affiliations.

Groomworks for me too....

Just did Diamond Brite on my ride and it really lasts....I just have to do conserver every month to maintain the lasting shine.

No problems for the car-wash as I would go to their Maxwell branch....they do a very thorough job. Although me office next to their Leng Kee Branch, dun go there as their operation hours similar to the Siglap branch.

A satisfied customer and Yong is very thorough

Looks like its mostly SPA vs Groomworks....

i've heard alot of good things regrading groomworks for black cars...i m driving a white car though.. anyone driving white and can share their experiences ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sodo66ncom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back