Grudge Match - The Saga Continues......

.".....signal to your fling that the climate is coded red; or
......try to sneak out of the country club, evading detection?"

Try the signalling this time... :whattheh:
And
Plead guilty and appeal your way out with sympathy tactics

Damn, you are so experienced...pls PM me with ur Do's and Don'ts

Which one is a more quality time spent:
Take your wife for a holiday, spending decent amount of doh ( incl shopping )
Or
Cook for her at home?

TripleM said:
If in my case, must do first one. Modding my ride will end up getting my head chopped.

You are threading on thin ice. Don't commit any foul.

TripleM said:
Regularly wash your car 2times a week or Wash it whenever it is dirty?

Whenever my rims are dirty......

You go to East Coast for a swim at noon. Do you......

...... park under the shade, risking the droppings from flocks of crows; or
...... park under the hot sun, under direct sunlight?

Ken…. Cnt tahan the temptation of pool activities with fling.. instead going to the big pool, go to the small pool with all the children around and play “Lau Eng Catch Xiao Chee”…..

Jack… Wash when dirty… SL2 washes his car even nt dirty.. his the champ!!

Ken.. plead guilty and appeal your way out with sympathy tactics… 3 children need papa to feed… snow and spike and 12 kois, 2 birds, 2 turtle… to feed.. etc…..

Zao Sai again…

Drive your car
Or
Take Taxi

TripleM said:
Try the signalling this time... And Plead guilty and appeal your way out with sympathy tactics

Correct choice. Trying to sneak out might create suspicion, if you are detected, or if your attendance is reported to your wife.

TripleM said:
Damn, you are so experienced...pls PM me with ur Do's and Don'ts Thanks

I am writing a book on "The Greatest Escape." Will be sold at all major bookstores soon. I'll reserve a complimentary copy with my autograph for you.

TripleM said:
Which one is a more quality time spent: Take your wife for a holiday, spending decent amount of doh ( incl shopping ) Or Cook for her at home?

Cook for her at home. Do the dishes. Mop the floor. Walk the dogs. Then the quality time will come when you shower and try to catch some sleep......

You spent the whole Saturday polishing your car, after installing a new set of DPEs, CCFL/DDE, and BBK.

On Sunday, your fling drops by. Would you rather......

Bring your fling to the meetup and risk exposure; or
Skip the meetup and miss a chance to show off your mods?

Learned from lesson bro..
So choose to park under the hot sun, under direct sunlight...I hv my Huper Optik to shield the rays :)

U r looking for a carpark, found a spot which is just so near to the place you are goin to visit but the slot is rather tight with 2 lorries in between...
Would u, nonetheless park there OR drive off to find other slot but will be 5 minutes walk ?

'Skip the meetup and miss a chance to show off your mods"...
The mods will be there so will do it at PDC, anyway no need to show off
The first choice is dangerous so a No No.. :naughty:

Dan
"Ken.. plead guilty and appeal your way out with sympathy tactics… 3 children need papa to feed… snow and spike and 12 kois, 2 birds, 2 turtle… to feed.. etc….. "
Hahahahaha...good man

Now,
U r having a big fight with ur wife, she kicks you out :
1) Incidentally, ur fling sms and wanna see you, so u go to her place
or
2) You just go out to have a beer alone ?

Hymics said:
Ken.. plead guilty and appeal your way out with sympathy tactics… 3 children need papa to feed… snow and spike and 12 kois, 2 birds, 2 turtle… to feed.. etc…..

Wa liao. You memorised the scripts? Sounds quite touching leh......

Hymics said:
Zao Sai again… Drive your car Or Take Taxi

Hahaha. This one is funny. Can I flip once and choose a different answer?

There was this time A and B decide to zao sai at the same time. Same day, same place, group date. So they decide to swap cars and pick up their chicks separately.

On the way after pick-up, A was spotted on one of Orchard Road's traffic light, when his wife's relatives were crossing the road. A noted. He called B. B was in Yishun. B intentionally drive A's car past the speed camera in Yishun. Clocked.

When A's wife confronted A, he shows her the fine. She could not explained how he could be in 2 different places at the same time. She also could not comprehend how come the car he was spotted in is not silver. She told her relatives it must be the wrong man. Case closed. Swee swee.

A fine, followed by few points. Saved you from hell.

Lesson: swap cars. Jack, Dan, can I have your keys?

Kent Ridge Park, or Mount Faber?

All the zao Sai question here haiz

1.You were watching movie with your wife. You left your handphone in her handbag. SMS came in. You suspect it's from your fling. Do you:

...... tell your wife to switch it off, read after the show, and take the risk that she might read it; or

...... ask for the phone, read it pretending to be normal, taking the risk that she might peep?

2.You go to East Coast for a swim at noon. Do you......

...... park under the shade, risking the droppings from flocks of crows; or
...... park under the hot sun, under direct sunlight?

Jack,
3.Which one is a more quality time spent:
Take your wife for a holiday, spending decent amount of doh ( incl shopping )
Or
Cook for her at home?

Hymic,
4.Zao Sai again…

Drive your car
Or
Take Taxi

my choice:
1. tell your wife to switch it off, read after the show, and take the risk that she might read it

2....... park under the shade, risking the droppings from flocks of crows

3 Take your wife for a holiday, spending decent amount of doh ( incl shopping ) ----- u must be with her lar... not she shop then u do other thing

4. Drive your car - if u ment to get caught, even if take taxi u will still be seen....

ok .... my turn
a possesive bf
dun like u to go clubbing w others... but ur friends keep asking u to go n u very much like to go w them. do u:
keep him in the dark n go hoping tt he won't call u tt night or
tell him u will be gg although u know he won't like it but he also won't stop u.

TripleM said:
U r looking for a carpark, found a spot which is just so near to the place you are goin to visit but the slot is rather tight with 2 lorries in between... Would u, nonetheless park there OR drive off to find other slot but will be 5 minutes walk ?

Now, U r having a big fight with ur wife, she kicks you out :
1) Incidentally, ur fling sms and wanna see you, so u go to her place or

Walk 5 minutes. Never ever park besides G-plated cars or lorries.

Have a beer first, then proceed to go to fling's place......

Go Simpang with your chio bu; or
Avoid Simpang and risk being labelled Chee Hong King?

winnercafe said:
a possesive bf dun like u to go clubbing w others... but ur friends keep asking u to go n u very much like to go w them. do u: keep him in the dark n go hoping tt he won't call u tt night or tell him u will be gg although u know he won't like it but he also won't stop u.

I'd sympathise with your situation perfectly. But a full confession will be good. Ask him along lah.

Going shopping with your other half in the departmental store......

...... walk separately, hunt down the items, then show it to one another; or

...... walk together from section to section?

TripleM said:
'Skip the meetup and miss a chance to show off your mods"...
The mods will be there so will do it at PDC, anyway no need to show off
The first choice is dangerous so a No No.. :naughty:

Dan
"Ken.. plead guilty and appeal your way out with sympathy tactics… 3 children need papa to feed… snow and spike and 12 kois, 2 birds, 2 turtle… to feed.. etc….. "
Hahahahaha...good man

Now,
U r having a big fight with ur wife, she kicks you out :
1) Incidentally, ur fling sms and wanna see you, so u go to her place
or

Ken… will bring her to meet up but ask her take taxi and pretend we only knew each other at Kallang for the 1st time… since my AC not installed yet, no mod to show off…NNB 16K..!!

Jack.. Go to yr fling’s place w/o 2nd thot mate.. instant solution… where to find!! Here not indonesia bro.. dont drink beer alone.. SMS me we go....XTD...

kenntona said:
winnercafe said:
a possesive bf dun like u to go clubbing w others... but ur friends keep asking u to go n u very much like to go w them. do u: keep him in the dark n go hoping tt he won't call u tt night or tell him u will be gg although u know he won't like it but he also won't stop u.

I'd sympathise with your situation perfectly. But a full confession will be good. Ask him along lah.

Walk together from section to section... hold hands too.. need to score some points somethings for Bird catching...Heehee...

Prefer galfred to address you as :

Honey
Or
Deary

...... walk separately, hunt down the items, then show it to one another..... more efficient...

u very much wanted to watch a show but ur movie kaki either not interested in the show or not free... do u:
wait for them to be free or
go watch w someone u dun intend to date at all (wneneven tt person want to date u, u will always give excuse not not meet the person)...

Hymics said:
Ken… will bring her to meet up but ask her take taxi and pretend we only knew each other at Kallang for the 1st time…

Creative idea. Exciting thoughts as well.

Hymics said:
Jack.. Go to yr fling’s place w/o 2nd thot mate.. instant solution… where to find!! Here not indonesia bro.. dont drink beer alone.. SMS me we go....XTD...

XTD. STD lagi...... hahaha......

So, Kent Ridge Park or Mount Faber?

Which place is riskier as a radar zone on a Saturday Night?

Newton Hawker Centre, or Mohd Sultan?

Hymics said:
Prefer galfred to address you as : Honey Or Deary

Deary. But prefer Darling.

winnercafe said:
u very much wanted to watch a show but ur movie kaki either not interested in the show or not free... do u: wait for them to be free or go watch w someone u dun intend to date at all (wneneven tt person want to date u, u will always give excuse not not meet the person)...

Why force yourself? Just wait for friends. I have been so mean and sorry to many girls who insisted on watching movies with me......

Romantic hangouts:

Altivo, or Sunset Bay?

kenntona said:
Hymics said:
Prefer galfred to address you as : Honey Or Deary

Deary. But prefer Darling.

winnercafe said:
u very much wanted to watch a show but ur movie kaki either not interested in the show or not free... do u: wait for them to be free or go watch w someone u dun intend to date at all (wneneven tt person want to date u, u will always give excuse not not meet the person)...

Why force yourself? Just wait for friends. I have been so mean and sorry to many girls who insisted on watching movies with me......

Romantic hangouts:

Altivo, or Sunset Bay?

Definitely Altivo pub… Nice food, nice scenery and koi pond… still can take cable car to Sentosa.. bro…..no wonder 1st time see u, u looks so familiar….

Which hotel more romantic?

Hotel 1929
Or
Gallery

Hymics said:
Which hotel more romantic? Hotel 1929 Or Gallery

Have not tried either. But guess 1929 would be more nostalgic.

In your car (E65), or in 1929?

kenntona said:
Hymics said:
Which hotel more romantic? Hotel 1929 Or Gallery

Have not tried either. But guess 1929 would be more nostalgic.

In your car (E65), or in 1929?

Must try in my E65 one day.. but need to v-cool my ride first.. film the darkest available...dont like newspaper.

In the park or at the beach?

"Must try in my E65 one day.. but need to v-cool my ride first.. film the darkest available...dont like newspaper. "

Hahaha..only Kenn uses newspaper, Wan Bao some more... :laughlik:

At the Beach, corner corner one..

What are your fav pets at home:
the 2 dogs
or
the kois?

triple M
Hahaha..only Kenn uses newspaper, Wan Bao some more... :laughlik:

Hahahahhaaaa.... ya lor.. maybe he also use toilet roll..saw him bought alot yerterday nite...

Snow and spike... like to bring them out to Sentosa.. always got Chio bus in bikini approach to take photo.

Wife in the delivery ward ready to deliver.. choose to

See the whole delivery process
or
chicken out...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dabetdiy

Latest posts