Grudge Match - The Saga Continues......

Clinton. It's Reagan, you toot.

typo lah....

Bigger flop - Worldcom or Adephia?

worldcom more highly publicized and larger amount in terms of restructuring amount... correct me if I'm wrong

bush junior or bush senior?

Winston said:
bush junior or bush senior?

Bush Senior. Like the way he whacked the Iraqi's in the 1990 Gulf War. The Junior is not as aggressive.

Exotic Dance - Salsa or Samba?

Damn..
I hv missed alot all day, didnt get notifications via emails.... :thinking: Thot nobody played..

I m back...

Kenn,
Salsa

Which one turns you on more:
Girls in short skirt
or
Girls with cleavage exposed? .... :silenced:

Which one turns you on more:
Girls in short skirt
or
Girls with cleavage exposed? ....

cleavage cleavage cleavage.... boobs boobs boobs....

which one turns you off more? an ugly girl with short skirt or an ugly girl with cleavage exposed?

TripleM said:
Which one turns you on more: Girls in short skirt
or Girls with cleavage exposed?

Tsk...tsk...tsk...... tough choice, bro. Will go with the cleavage. Sets your mind whirling over the bi-xenons hidden beneath......

Winston said:
which one turns you off more? an ugly girl with short skirt or an ugly girl with cleavage exposed?

Damn, Winston. Mood killer.

The ugly girl with exposed cleavage will be a bigger turnoff. The proximity of the valley of attraction will be too close to the blast zone.

Rip which piece off first - skirt, or top?

" Rip which piece off first - skirt, or top"....
Ooh...naughty.... :naughty: What is goin thru ur mind bro?

Skirt first, can leave the top on...... :silenced: :whattheh:

Which one looks more sexy:
Gal in short skirt, tight T-shirt (not low cut tho) and in high heel
Or
Gal in 3qtr length pants, tube top and high heel?

TripleM said:
Skirt first, can leave the top on

Actually I was contemplating on leaving my Hamann sideskirts on, and ripping the top off to mimick a cabrio. But a 4-door cabrio looks funny. BTW, what were you thinking of?

TripleM said:
Which one looks more sexy: Gal in short skirt, tight T-shirt (not low cut tho) and in high heel Or Gal in 3qtr pants, tube top and high heel?

Both in high heels, so not a differentiating factor. Short skirt, tight tee. Hmm. Sounds good.

Modern chick with...... short cropped hair, or spikey hair?

Short cropped hair....like Alyssa Milano in Charm?..... :drool:

"Actually I was contemplating on leaving my Hamann sideskirts on, and ripping the top off to mimick a cabrio. But a 4-door cabrio looks funny. BTW, what were you thinking of? "....

To sum it up in a layman term , " Rubbish" ! hahahahhhaha....

I was thinking of what you were thinking..Great minds think alike... :thinking:

Now, which one turns u on more:
See thru white color 3qtr length pants (hence the thongs/g-string)
or
See thru top ( hence the twin Blitz cone filter )?....

TripleM said:
Now, which one turns u on more: See thru white color 3qtr length pants (hence the thongs/g-string) or See thru top ( hence the twin Blitz cone filter )?....

You cannot be talking about cars, right? With thongs and G-strings......

You dirty fellow.

Assuming proportions and shape, I would prefer a see-through pants, with a G or a T underneath. With a see-through top, you cannot be too creative in the twin-cone filters.

Which maneuver is more difficult to execute?

Using your mouth to unbuckle her twin cone filter, or

Using your teeth to gnash her thongs/G-string?

Damn....
Unbuckle the cone filters is clearly more difficult...u never know ur mouth cud end up getting cut by the hook...dangerous manoever bro and not only that, if cudnt unhooked, may end up being frustrated and spoiling the mood, self-embarassed and worse, cud be labelled inexperienced...so it's a No No... :naughty: ...Need me to go on?

Which one is believed to be more aphrodisiac?
Chocolate
or
Oyster?

TripleM said:
Unbuckle the cone filters is clearly more difficult...u never know ur mouth cud end up getting cut by the hook...dangerous manoever bro and not only that, if cudnt unhooked, may end up being frustrated and spoiling the mood, self-embarassed and worse, cud be labelled inexperienced...so it's a No No... :naughty: ...Need me to go on?

Bro, you have a lot to learn...... you might be a yam tree on the road, but on the ......

TripleM said:
Which one is believed to be more aphrodisiac? Chocolate
or Oyster?

Oyster. The zinc component. Plus it's shaped like the...... Never mind.

Which is more arousing?

Fine wine & dine, followed by a dance over slow jazz, or

Skinny dipping in a private pool?

Skinny dipping into private pool....then help apply some suntan oil? hehehe...

Change that sig of urs, looks ugly...The avatar looks good.

Candle light dinner, which atmosphere more romantic
At a high class restaurant
or
At home where she cooks?

TripleM said:
Skinny dipping into private pool....then help apply some suntan oil? hehehe... Change that sig of urs, looks ugly...The avatar looks good.

I was talking about skinny dipping deep into the night......

Changed my avatar and sig all over again. Thought the naggy wife pix was quite cute.

TripleM said:
At a high class restaurant or At home where she cooks?

At home. Cook together, eat together with the TV off, jazz music on, do dishwashing together, shower together......

Enough of these. You have been stealing ideas from me under the pretense of Grudge Match. You have gotta pay for some expert advice. Another kopi plus nasi-goreng-seafood-add-one-sunnyside-up-egg on you......

After your candlelight dinner, shower, or soak in tub together?

Rip which piece off first - skirt, or top?

tops... tsk tsk… amateurs… in every piece of clothing there are nooks and crannies to make your way around without retorting to ripping…

Which one looks more sexy:
Gal in short skirt, tight T-shirt (not low cut tho) and in high heel
Or
Gal in 3qtr length pants, tube top and high heel?

tight Tees, never quite fancy the tube, tube with 3 qtr pants and high heels too lian liao… with tight tees you always hope that it rains…

Actually I was contemplating on leaving my Hamann sideskirts on, and ripping the top off to mimick a cabrio. But a 4-door cabrio looks funny. BTW, what were you thinking of?

you need any help to dekit? I can let you my tool:

album_pic.php

Modern chick with...... short cropped hair, or spikey hair?

cropped hair.. spikey hair too painful at low torque… ouch…

Now, which one turns u on more:
See thru white color 3qtr length pants (hence the thongs/g-string)
or
See thru top ( hence the twin Blitz cone filter )?....

Tops! Tops! Tops! Boobs! Boobs! Boobs!

Assuming proportions and shape, I would prefer a see-through pants, with a G or a T underneath. With a see-through top, you cannot be too creative in the twin-cone filters.

whats to be so creative with a see through pants? Pray tell…

Which maneuver is more difficult to execute?

Using your mouth to unbuckle her twin cone filter, or

Using your teeth to gnash her thongs/G-string?

Again amateur… with enough experience you should be able to wave your hand and everything comes off…

But sometimes a bit of violence is a bit fun…. Again…tops tops tops

Which one is believed to be more aphrodisiac?
Chocolate
or
Oyster?

chocolate… have you ever kissed a woman right after eating oysters? Yucks….

Fine wine & dine, followed by a dance over slow jazz, or

Skinny dipping in a private pool?

silly boy…. Of course its skinny dipping to be more arousing… you get aroused with fine wine and dine? Sic….

At a high class restaurant
or
At home where she cooks?

at home where she cooks…. The smell of a lady coupled with the odor of steak… yummy…. Makes you absolutely hungry…

After your candlelight dinner, shower, or soak in tub together?

shower… soaking in tub after dinner will make you feel sick….

check into some cheap but chic hotel or smooch away parked in the silent air of fort canning?

But then shower after dinner ,people say will make the guy's tummy bigger? :screwedu:

Say u just met a gal at a bar, two of are engrossed in a fun conversation and suddenly u wanna give signal to her...ehmm..., which one is a No No:
Blink your eye occasionally
or
Sticking your tongue out a bit and rub it ard ur lips to show flirtation?

But then shower after dinner ,people say will make the guy's tummy bigger?

therefore both should relax doing some light yoga stretching....

Say u just met a gal at a bar, two of are engrossed in a fun conversation and suddenly u wanna give signal to her...ehmm..., which one is a No No:
Blink your eye occasionally
or
Sticking your tongue out a bit and rub it ard ur lips to show flirtation?

the tongue.... esp if you are drinking bloody mary in the bar....

to successfully attract the skankily dressed chio-bu out looking for targets... you: take out your gold card and pick your teeth or take out the clearly displayed beemer car keys and dig your ears?

Both yucks..but I suppose using the key is less conspicuous..u sicko..

Now, who is really goin to win the US election :
Bushy Bush
or
J.Kerry ?

Winston said:
amateurs… in every piece of clothing there are nooks and crannies to make your way around without retorting to ripping…

Ya. You obviously have not tried to roughen the act a bit. The ripping act could be quite enticing to both parties. Now, either you are too raw, or your partner(s) has been to reserve to ask for medium-rare or well-done.

Winston said:
whats to be so creative with a see through pants? Pray tell…

What Lies Beneath? Get it? Duh.

Winston said:
Again amateur… with enough experience you should be able to wave your hand and everything comes off…

Ya, and you have to stop fantasizing about those taxi drivers. Stop waving to them if you are not taking a cab.

Winston said:
chocolate… have you ever kissed a woman right after eating oysters? Yucks….

No, you toot. You feed the lady chocolate with your mouth. Dumb. As for oysters, it for your fuel tank for higher end torque.

BTW, where on the woman did you kiss?

Winston said:
silly boy…. Of course its skinny dipping to be more arousing… you get aroused with fine wine and dine? Sic….

Now, that's to show that you are still a growing boy. A skillful master tamed his match for the entire day, keeping her boiling, guessing, and building her fire, but forcing her to suppress it for the ultimate moment. That means you have to play it slow. It is a 57-lap race, not a 2-minute job. But for you, perhaps 2 minutes is too long.

Work harder, bro. Try for 3 minutes tonight.

Winston said:
at home where she cooks…. The smell of a lady coupled with the odor of steak… yummy…. Makes you absolutely hungry…

You might like my maid.

Winston said:
check into some cheap but chic hotel or smooch away parked in the silent air of fort canning?

Never kill your engine this way. Plus you need a lot of Wan Bao to cover your ride on the inside......

Winston said:
to successfully attract the skankily dressed chio-bu out looking for targets... you: take out your gold card and pick your teeth or take out the clearly displayed beemer car keys and dig your ears?

Damn. Tough one. How about using 2 coins to pluck few hairs from the chin?

In a pub, a chio bu got too drunk and fell onto you. She hugged you and thought that you are her ex-boyfriend, whom she still loves deeply. Do you:

(1) hug her and console her; or
(2) carry her and place her on the nearest sofa?

TripleM said:
Say u just met a gal at a bar, two of are engrossed in a fun conversation and suddenly u wanna give signal to her...ehmm..., which one is a No No: Blink your eye occasionally or Sticking your tongue out a bit and rub it ard ur lips to show flirtation?

Never ever stick your tongue out on a lady, unless you are heading to Australia (the land down under).

Send her home after the first date......

......give a peck on the cheek, or
......tongue her?

Kenn,
Maybe diff to get a sofa so just hug her and console her on the spot..if the music is rather on the slow side, let her fully lean on you and dance a bit hahahha...but be prepared if she is goin to throw up... :uhhh:

First date, peck on the cheek more of a gentleman/mr nice guy behaviour..And dont ever forget to say Good night..

Which one more of a turn off:
Bad body odor
or
Bad breath?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kubet11asia