Grudge Match - The Saga Continues......

Good Boy Wrote :
Anyway, what are you gonna do in JB? Buy DVD in Holiday Inn, or eat supper at Taman Sentosa?

Is this a GM? NVM.....

Tong Fatt's Boneless on South Buona Road...

Ok "food"... In XTD..

Prefer to have : One Chick for the whole nite or Two chicks for the whole nite?

"Prefer to have : One Chick for the whole nite or Two chicks for the whole nite? "

Wah, bit incomplete leh bro the pairing..
If one is chio while the other 2 aren't then will go for the first one.. :silenced: :ehhh:

Say u hv just washed ur car, then u drive out and run into small patch of rather wet surface road ahead of you, do u:
Brake hard and slowly drive over it, hoping the water won't splash and dirty ur car
or
F**k it, just drive as per normal ?

Have to go slow and drive over man!! washing an E65 is Siong Siong Siong....

Driving along the highway, Bird Shit attack.... certain part of yr ride got it...

Stop yr car at the shoulder and wipe it off
or
Wait till you get to your destination than wipe it off..( Considering its a hot sunny day and the bird shit going to dry up real fast)

Hymics said:
Have to go slow and drive over man!! washing an E65 is Siong Siong Siong....

Driving along the highway, Bird Shit attack.... certain part of yr ride got it...

Stop yr car at the shoulder and wipe it off
or
Wait till you get to your destination than wipe it off..( Considering its a hot sunny day and the bird shit going to dry up real fast)

Stop IMMEDIATELY and wipe it off man!! What were you thinking??

Your sar backside kena kiss by another car. A super chio bu steps out of the car and apologises. Do you:

Scream, shout and abuse her till she cries and compensate you in monetary terms

OR

Tell her it's ok and take her h/ph number down(giving the excuse you're going to send your car to the workshop and need to contact her to get her to pay for the damages).

Hymics said:
Ok "food"... In XTD.. Prefer to have : One Chick for the whole nite or Two chicks for the whole nite?

I am lost here. Good boy dunno what you talking about. In any case, remember: quality over quantity.

Hymics said:
Driving along the highway, Bird Shit attack.... certain part of yr ride got it... Stop yr car at the shoulder and wipe it off or wait till you get to your destination than wipe it off..( Considering its a hot sunny day and the bird shit going to dry up real fast)

If you are on NS, too dangerous to stop and wipe it off. If you are on CTE, AYE, PIE, or BKE, it is only few minutes to your destination. So either way, it pays to drive all the way......

TripleM said:
Say u hv just washed ur car, then u drive out and run into small patch of rather wet surface road ahead of you, do u: Brake hard and slowly drive over it, hoping the water won't splash and dirty ur car or F**k it, just drive as per normal ?

Dilemma. Brake hard and you might have to wipe those brake dust off your kim-kim rims. Drive over the puddle and you might have water stains on your sideskirts. Hmm...... I will just drive as normal. Afterall, you might have to engage many more puddles along the way......

SL2 said:
Your sar backside kena kiss by another car. A super chio bu steps out of the car and apologises. Do you: Scream, shout and abuse her till she cries and compensate you in monetary terms OR Tell her it's ok and take her h/ph number down(giving the excuse you're going to send your car to the workshop and need to contact her to get her to pay for the damages).

Take her HP and details. Either way, she will have to compensate you. Screaming and yelling will not allow you to claim more. Might as well use this oppotunity, plant some guilt in her, seek sympathy and find that gap of opportunity to date her. Remember, the damage is done. You only have upside from her, no downside...... Refer to option theory 101 - buying a call option.

Cover Gals:

FHM Singapore's Caroline Cheong; or

Maxim Singapore's Veronica Ngo?

Caroline Cheong....
VN has xenon but the face not angelic enough

Which meat has less fat?
Ostrich
or
Venison?

TripleM said:
Which meat has less fat? Ostrich or Venison?

Should be ostrich. Virtually no fat.

4-pot engines - Valvetronic, or Kompressor?

4-pot engines - Valvetronic, or Kompressor?

Personally, I vote for the valvetronic(cos I own one) 8)

Fashion statement: LV or Prada?

Kenn,
Kompressor...think better opportunity for tune-up :)

SL2,
LV,.....Prada's materials all look cheapskate and they seem to be charging like arm n legs.

Ken, throwing back at you...
6 potter..
In-line
or
V ? :dance:

6 potter..I'd go for V.

An ugly looking car with 500 horses

OR

A flashy car with less than 150 horses

Please bear in mind the car is in SIN.

An ugly looking car with 500horses...is there such thing? :thinking: :thinking:

Assuming limited budget..:
Get the rims u really like but with crap tires
or
Get the 2nd choice rims in ur list with not so crap tires?

An ugly looking car with 500horses...is there such thing?

Of course have..I'm not going to name the car here cos it could get sensitive.

Assuming limited budget..:
Get the rims u really like but with crap tires
or
Get the 2nd choice rims in ur list with not so crap tires?

I'd still think to get the rims I really like with crap tires. Everyone notices the rims first anyway ;)

TripleM said:
6 potter.. In-line or V ?

The inline 6 should be inherently smoother than a V6. Structurally, the inline 6 has less moving parts and a simpler design. In terms of production cost, although the V6 has fewer main bearings, it has more valve gears - which is getting more and more costly these days, with the introduction of twin-cam, hydraulic tappets / finger follower and variable valve timing. Inline 6 is going to be cheaper than equivalent V6. Also, a V6 with a 60-degree angle between cylinder banks is less smooth and a V6 with a 90-degree angle is inherently unbalanced. Okay, the inline 6 has a weaker block and crankshaft due to its length, uneven cooling, and harder breathing than a V6. But a V6 does not have good secondary balance, and therefore needs countershafts to make up for its more complex, and more vibration than straight-6.

Ergonomically, the inline 6 takes quite a bit more space that the V6. Hence the latter is easier to be located further back for better weight distribution. V6 makes very efficient usage of space - which means less weight but inherently worse cooling capacity. V6 also has more energy loss because it duplicates valve gears and camshafts (which increase frictional loss). Because the rods in a V6 are pushing in different directions, these engines are generally rough-revving. They will produce more noise and vibration under throttle. Longitudinal mounted inline 6 doesn’t have space problems, but it engages too much space in north-south direction, thus engage some space which would have contributed to cockpit room.

TripleM said:
Assuming limited budget..: Get the rims u really like but with crap tires or Get the 2nd choice rims in ur list with not so crap tires?

Tyres are important. It is the only surface of contact between your car and the asphalt. Why compromise your safety? You might have the nicest rims around, but if your tyres give way, your car will be......

SL2 said:
An ugly looking car with 500 horses OR A flashy car with less than 150 horses. Please bear in mind the car is in SIN.

Think your scenario is parallel to comparing a 1967 Ford Shelby Mustang GT500 (520 bhp) against something like a Lexus IS200. The context is in Singapore. You are imposing a implicit constraint here, since we could hardly utilise the 500 horses fully in a legal way over here. But if you ask me, assuming no physical speed constraint, I will go for the power. That alone will keep many people in awe. “How could that (lao-pok) car do that? I could not even see his tail lights?”

Bigger prank……

Write your friend’s HP number with a suggestive solicitation in the male toilet; or

Use a common female friend’s HP and send a lovey-dovey SMS to your friend when his wife is holding his HP?

Bigger prank……

Write your friend’s HP number with a suggestive solicitation in the male toilet; or

Use a common female friend’s HP and send a lovey-dovey SMS to your friend when his wife is holding his HP?

It'll have to be the second option. 8)

Always wanted to ask this question:

While in school, do you wish to be famously notorious but popular with your schoolmates

OR

Popular with your teachers but treated like a geek by your schoolmates?

SL2 said:
Always wanted to ask this question:

While in school, do you wish to be famously notorious but popular with your schoolmates OR Popular with your teachers but treated like a geek by your schoolmates?

Be notorious with all the school mates. Wanna get laid......

Our instrument cluster...... current orange light, or green light?

Our instrument cluster...... current orange light, or green light?

Orange, changing the lights color is considered sacrilegious!

on a E46, shark's fin or roof spoiler?

Winston said:

Do what is deemed tasteful and aesthetically appealing. I will add a tint of individuality in it. Hence the roof spoiler is my pick.

Have some spare $30,000 cash lying around...... would you:

...upgrade to a higher displacement ride, say buy a 330i; or

...mod your current ride - chip ECU, ARB, PSS9, full kit ......?

kenntona said:
Winston said:

Do what is deemed tasteful and aesthetically appealing. I will add a tint of individuality in it. Hence the roof spoiler is my pick.

Have some spare $30,000 cash lying around...... would you:

...upgrade to a higher displacement ride, say buy a 330i; or

...mod your current ride - chip ECU, ARB, PSS9, full kit ......?

In this forum, MOD VIRUS so so contagious... must mod current ride lah..!

Back to the Ah Beng days…If you are an Ah beng,

Will you prefer long shoulder length hair
Or
Perm half head with a bit of dye red color here and there…..

kenntona said:
The inline 6 should be inherently smoother than a V6. Structurally, the inline 6 has less moving parts and a simpler design. In terms of production cost, although the V6 has fewer main bearings, it has more valve gears - which is getting more and more costly these days, with the introduction of twin-cam, hydraulic tappets / finger follower and variable valve timing. Inline 6 is going to be cheaper than equivalent V6. Also, a V6 with a 60-degree angle between cylinder banks is less smooth and a V6 with a 90-degree angle is inherently unbalanced. Okay, the inline 6 has a weaker block and crankshaft due to its length, uneven cooling, and harder breathing than a V6. But a V6 does not have good secondary balance, and therefore needs countershafts to make up for its more complex, and more vibration than straight-6.

Ergonomically, the inline 6 takes quite a bit more space that the V6. Hence the latter is easier to be located further back for better weight distribution. V6 makes very efficient usage of space - which means less weight but inherently worse cooling capacity. V6 also has more energy loss because it duplicates valve gears and camshafts (which increase frictional loss). Because the rods in a V6 are pushing in different directions, these engines are generally rough-revving. They will produce more noise and vibration under throttle. Longitudinal mounted inline 6 doesn’t have space problems, but it engages too much space in north-south direction, thus engage some space which would have contributed to cockpit room.

Kenntona I didn't know you studied at least somewhat, engine design. wah you know everything from engines to women to plato. very impressive!!!

regarding the extra cams, gears, and drives on the V6, what are your thoughts on single cam V6s and how it would be implemented?

what levels of applicability of the cooling statements about the V6, do you see with regard to the two main cooling options. Do you not think it is lopsided?

been trying to figure out the balance/out of balance (primary and secondary, couples if any) for 72 vs 90 deg V10s. Can you help? A paint or freehand sketch will help... only takes 5 minutes for guys like you. Firing order suggestions assuming no space for crossovers? can?

CAESKC&P ?

you must answer the GM question posed by earlier participants on your preference for Ah Beng with long hair or Ah Beng with Perm half head with a bit of dye red color here and there. Then you can post your next GM question in binary format, 1 or 0 ;)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
18winvideobuenchapekgoqbr

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back