Grudge Match - The Saga Continues......

MW said:
Which is better...

The wife running away with a lesbian; or

The wife running away to be a nun??

"Which is better?" There is no better option when your wife is running away, my dear lawyer brother. Unless you stand to earn a lot of $$$ from alimony and for yourself, some reimbursements on legal expenses......

Just a thought - if the wife becomes a nun, the game should be over. But if the wife ran away with a lesbian, then you have a chance of reviving the old flames. In fact, it could turn out to be a double-or-nothing situation, if you could convert the lesbian. Interesting thought, huh?

Movies - John Woo's, or Jerry Bruckheimer's?

" Movies - John Woo's, or Jerry Bruckheimer's?"

Jerry's for sure in general....Had high expectation for JW's MI-2 but turned out to be a crap.

Spielberg or Scorsesse?

TripleM said:
Spielberg or Scorsesse?

Steven Spielberg, for his box office guarantee. The latter's gangster movies cannot compare to those of Francis Ford Coppola anyways.

What about Quentin Tarantino? Love his movies.

Gangster role - Robert De Niro, or Harvey Keitel?

blackacs said:
m3 or audi rs4?

Raw M-power.

blackacs said:
lola with chicks or egos with chicks?

Sergeant, you will be banned from this thread if you keep posting corny questions. See the wall there? Run there, touch the wall and drop 20 for me. Then go sign 3 extras at the Ego's guardhouse, you animal. Report to Lt Sean for any appeal.

Lola with chicks, anyways. But please skip the butch. Bring only the crew next time. Or sign 2 more extras.

Talking about chicks - Gigi Leung, or Cecilia Cheung?

MRacer77 said:
xbox or PS2

Xbox.

The 3 chio bu's in...... "So Close" or "20, 30, 40"?

So close....

silvia cheng is by no means a chio bu man... eewwww...

Linsey Lohan or Amy Smart?

MRacer77 said:
So close.... silvia cheng is by no means a chio bu man... eewwww...

But I'd reckon Karen Mok is cool, not chio as well?

MRacer77 said:
Linsey Lohan or Amy Smart?

Amy Smart. Very nice legs.

"Luscious" Lips - Julia Roberts, or Angelina Jolie?

Angelina Jolie man... got that CFM face and those big pouty lips... hahaha... even though she can'r really act to save her life...

Maria Sharapova or Anna Kournikova?

MRacer77 said:
Angelina Jolie man... got that CFM face and those big pouty lips... hahaha... even though she can'r really act to save her life...

Bro, think of Jon Voight when you fantasise about Angelina Jolie's CFM face...... how to?

MRacer77 said:
Maria Sharapova or Anna Kournikova?

Maria Sharapova. What a babe. If only she is few years older......

Marital Flop - Depp/Ryder, or Bennifer?

Think Bennifer is worse... can't stand both Ben and J-Ho... at least Depp seems to be a cool guy... a real artist...

Which is a better tough guy actor??

Vinny Jones or Jason Statham

MRacer77 said:
Which is a better tough guy actor?? Vinny Jones or Jason Statham

Vinny Jones. Perfect pai-kia look on and off the field.

At least some gals find Jason Statham quite macho in The Transporter - an indication that he is not mean enough.

Who's tougher and meaner - Roy Keane or Patrick Vieira?

Whose Race Queens more chio - Mine or Sean's?

Haven't seen both race queens so can't comment..
However, if you do have the pix..please forward to me for some professional comments. Thank you

Now...

Ase Wang or Fiona Xie?

TripleM said:
Haven't seen both race queens so can't comment.. However, if you do have the pix..please forward to me for some professional comments. Thank you

Dear Professor Jack, please provide your input(s) on the rice queens.

TripleM said:
Ase Wang or Fiona Xie?

Ha. You must be a subscriber of FHM. Fiona Xie. Ase oozing sex appeal, but prefer Tata Young over her. Perhaps too much of the SPG factor.

Axl dating Ah Lians, or Sean dating SPGs?

Kekeke......

Hokkien with a JB accent can pass off as a Tiong-Kia (player). But he has a MR Evil Egg with CF bonnet and lip mah. Somemore got goatie now. I have faith in him.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jalalive3id
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back