Hihi

Re: Hihi

C3P0;323151 said:
Welcome emma. Your back is very nice, I like :)

Thanks.. :oops:

C3PO;323151 said:
Me too, Ferrari. And Schumi too, he's one cool driver. So damn rich also....

I totally enjoyed watching him race, esp in the rain.. he's quite amazing..

C3PO;323151 said:
Alonso's attitude s**ks too. Hmmm....seems like we share the same view about F1.

Alonso - sore loser.. spoilt brat..

5 pages and counting...

Orh LuLu;323464 said:
welcum emma..

Honest opinion, dun say i rude hor.. from ur avatar , back view of u (if its really u), i give 4.5/10.......... wait, 5.5/10, extra 1 cos u drive a 325. c u this sunday at meetup?

er.. backview already didn't pass your cut.. maybe better not show you frontview this sun.. perhaps i should save up for a 335 n get 1 more point first.. 6.5/10 more respectable score.. haha..

iScoupe;323127 said:
nabe my avatar for horsin viewing only la...

hi welcome to forum emma. I am gay so dun worry, i not a horsin. careful those name with ben...

haha thanks ahhh jacky, i'm just a young boy lehh. cannot be compared to other old birds here.

kenntona;323205 said:
3 times absence from the meetup and you will be booted out !!!

i didn't go for 3 meet-ups already but i'm still around. hahaha the standard for guys and girls are different.. i see... hahaha

with the questions every horsin post , she reply one post at a time, soon she will be top poster of the month !

emma;323478 said:
I totally enjoyed watching him race, esp in the rain.. he's quite amazing..
Was watching this video on Champion of Champions (something like that) held in Wembley, Schm loses with a smile, or wins but without the cockiness. Good attitude.

Hi emma...welcome to the forum. Don't be afraid of the Horsins here...I usually don't partake in these horsin thread, BUT I just can't resist this time.

I think you have a nice sexy back. Do join us for our meet up this weekend. They all know I chop ppl's hands if they don't behave...just stay with me you are safe.

Ai Mod Mai?....

emma, be careful of silver. he's known to be violent. especially with straws. pm me if you want to know more. also beware of roasty aka gayvin. (fetish for taking people's photos without their permission)

acupunch;322821 said:
i think she quite shy.... JAWZSG say one. :laughlik:

2434382758_6cb0e3450d.jpg

Allo... anyhow postz up me photo no askz permission... you owe me one kopi...:furious:

emma;323016 said:
so why is your nick "fasterthanferrari"? you ferrari fan? i'm a ferrari fan too.. :p my favourite ferrari driver is still schumi though..

Emma.. schumi is actually imitating the way I drives... wanna see the original?...:)

iScoupe;323127 said:
nabe my avatar for horsin viewing only la...

hi welcome to forum emma. I am gay so dun worry, i not a horsin. careful those name with ben...

Don't have to worry about Ben coz he's known to have intense fetish over nervous aunty who sells chicken rice... Cabdriver say one

nYteMarE;323801 said:
emma, be careful of silver. he's known to be violent. especially with straws. pm me if you want to know more. also beware of roasty aka gayvin. (fetish for taking people's photos without their permission)

Psssst... Silver not only violent with straws.... he's damnz violent over Yakult... you know why his avatar got wear helmet? to hide his face.. he lookz like rotten Yakult... Breyton told me one.. he saw it before.

Oh, the back view from your avatar lookz vaguely familiar... do you hang out with Sandy often ?... great shape btw

where the horsins are the camel goes.... or issit the other way around...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
77betink

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back