Hihi

Re: Hihi

actually i think a quad exhaust with CF diffuser may be nice... ;)

but no more mods. wait la. i get a n54b30 engined vehicle first.

byebye emma~

emma;326112 said:
you think it's nice? $4600 with dunlop sportmaxx tyres.. don't know whether can get discount..
think i still like the volk me look better though.. do you know how much it costs new with dunlop sportmaxx tyres?

Ditch the Dunlops! Get the brand with the fat marshmallow man :laughlik:

yeahh pilot sports 2 rocks. about the xiao hui's place, you got to join club sandy to know about it. do join us for the meet ups. haha

This intro thread becoming mod diary liao.... :D

acupunch;326362 said:
jus some topic to continue HORSIN emma lor...

Best way for you to horsin Emma is to sell her your wheels + tyres for $5. And PSS9 for $2. :nehnehhh:

Breyton;326373 said:
Best way for you to horsin Emma is to sell her your wheels + tyres for $5. And PSS9 for $2. :nehnehhh:
even replica of replica of replica also not so cheap la... I might as well give it to her. :slaphead:

hrm.. are you going to follow through on your suggestion to just give them away then?

considering... still haven't meet up with her la... not sure if ME fits her car color le...

acupunch;326522 said:
considering... still haven't meet up with her la... not sure if ME fits her car color le...

if dear acupunch gives me his ME, it will surely fit my car colour.. don't worry.. haha..

benji ben;326164 said:
yeahh pilot sports 2 rocks. about the xiao hui's place, you got to join club sandy to know about it. do join us for the meet ups. haha

monthly bmw meetups or club sandy meetups? someone mentioned about having to drink 4L of blood.. :O

just charm him a bit and he'll willingly trade his MEs with you.. i'm sure you can do it easily emma....

4L only for big CC fatties like me.. for you.. 10ml shld be enough. maybe not chicken blood. maybe chairman's blood.

nYteMarE;326704 said:
just charm him a bit and he'll willingly trade his MEs with you.. i'm sure you can do it easily emma....

4L only for big CC fatties like me.. for you.. 10ml shld be enough. maybe not chicken blood. maybe chairman's blood.

eeeeeks.. :yikess:

nYteMarE;326704 said:

Allloo.. I'm still listening.........:furious:

WTCC concept! go for it!

acupunch;326948 said:
so what's your MOD list so far other than 'changing LIM' soon.

i'm getting rev's E90 sports suspension.. will fix it after i settle the rims, hopefully this sat.
sometime in the far away future, maybe i'll look at bodykit n then that's it. don't think i'll touch the engine. this should suffice till i get my next car. :p

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zomclub1

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back