Hihi

Re: Hihi

eh so you all went to see wheels? shortlisted which

emma;326092 said:
what or where is xiao hui?

One of Club Sandy's secret rendevous, only the sandeez will know all the code words of our meeting places. So you need to be a member first, and to be a member, you'll need to goes through the acceptance ritual.

Contact that handsome robot, he's our administrator and will guide and conduct the ritual for you. Looking forward to your membership.

Chairman, Club Sandy

don't listen to the camel. i had to drink 4L of blood.

jawzsg;326097 said:
One of Club Sandy's secret rendevous, only the sandeez will know all the code words of our meeting places. So you need to be a member first, and to be a member, you'll need to goes through the acceptance ritual.

Contact that handsome robot, he's our administrator and will guide and conduct the ritual for you. Looking forward to your membership.

Chairman, Club Sandy

huh...:uhhh:

emma;326101 said:
new BBS CK rims & 1 month old OZ Racing rims

sounds nice... mind pm me your msn.. i show you my car.. also on bbs ck

;)

jawzsg;326097 said:

Chairman, Club Sandy

nYteMarE;326098 said:
don't listen to the camel. i had to drink 4L of blood.

Emma.......... dun listen to them...... i have to drink 15 1L glasses of Milo Ice.... :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

nYteMarE;326104 said:

;)

Big Horsin in Germany...... :lol2: :lol2: Not need MSN... I can show u his rims liao....

milk15;326108 said:
Big Horsin in Germany...... :lol2: :lol2: Not need MSN... I can show u his rims liao....

you think it's nice? $4600 with dunlop sportmaxx tyres.. don't know whether can get discount..
think i still like the volk me look better though.. do you know how much it costs new with dunlop sportmaxx tyres?

nYteMarE;326104 said:
;)

Emma, be careful of nytemare. He is from Germany - not in Singapore, so how to show you his car or rims?
So don't give him your msn. You see, nice and decent people like me, jawzsg, hitmee or Terry never ask for your HP no. or msn, right? So that's makes this guy call nytemare very fishy.....

C3P0;326113 said:
Emma, be careful of nytemare. He is from Germany - not in Singapore, so how to show you his car or rims?
So don't give him your msn. You see, nice and decent people like me, jawzsg, hitmee or Terry never ask for your HP no. or msn, right? So that's makes this guy call nytemare very fishy.....

don't worry, nice decent robot.. :p i don't use msn anyway.. :p

emma;326112 said:
you think it's nice? $4600 with dunlop sportmaxx tyres.. don't know whether can get discount..
think i still like the volk me look better though.. do you know how much it costs new with dunlop sportmaxx tyres?

The one i shown u above??? Not bad.... Nice looking if you got big brake calipers..........
u mean Volks Racing Rims????

milk15;326105 said:
Emma.......... dun listen to them...... i have to drink 15 1L glasses of Milo Ice.... :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
Don't listen to milk15, the last time I visited him he make me drink 15L of oil because he said I'm a robot....

emma;326115 said:

I can sense Ivan veri disappointed............. :(

C3P0;326117 said:
Don't listen to milk15, the last time I visited him he make me drink 15L of oil because he said I'm a robot....

U nvr mentioned..... it's USED engine oil......... :lol2: :lol2:

C3P0;326113 said:

fishy your rusty rod face! i tell your sister then you know....

emma;326115 said:

aww.. nevermind.. PMed you the pics. and those pics from milk quite nice. who's car ah?

C3P0;326113 said:

My beloved admin...you are very sharpz... keep up the good work...:)

nYteMarE;326122 said:
aww.. nevermind.. PMed you the pics. and those pics from milk quite nice. who's car ah?

Ya...... Whose car was that???? I also forgot where & when i took the pic liao....
Kudos to the owner..... swee swee bodykits.... w/ eyelids & simota air intake.... nice 19" BBS rims & BIG BRAKE CALIPERS !!!! :lol2: :lol2:

Oni short of a CF rear diffuser..... :nehnehhh:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ok9tools
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back