Hola!

Re: Hola!

Charlatan;756762 said:
I suggest you for massage tomolo heh before thurs.

Bro, any good ones to recommend? I mean, serious massage for pulled muscles type, not the massage by pulling seriously on the (love) muscle kind....

Bro can't help you there, I don't go the love muscle ones. I head to kenko for body massage which I find not too bad, can ask them to concentrate on stained muscle areas but you might want a harder massage. Mebbe chocs would know she seems to know everything...

Charlatan;756766 said:
Bro can't help you there, I don't go the love muscle ones. I head to kenko for body massage which I find not too bad, can ask them to concentrate on stained muscle areas but you might want a harder massage. Mebbe chocs would know she seems to know everything...

Weiwei, I also don't believe in the manual tugging of the love torpedo massage types... I'm looking for those that can unlock knotted muscles. Kenko sounds good - which particular branch?

wobbles;756770 said:
Weiwei, I also don't believe in the manual tugging of the love torpedo massage types... I'm looking for those that can unlock knotted muscles. Kenko sounds good - which particular branch?

I head for the one at esplanade not so crowded but better call first just incase, sometimes lots of people who don't seem to have to work.

Hehe. Thanks for the heads-up. I usually go for the Vivocity branch, but their massage bed has a musty odor - machiam never cleaned properly, so I just get my feet rubbed there most of the time now...

wobbles;756776 said:
Hehe. Thanks for the heads-up. I usually go for the Vivocity branch, but their massage bed has a musty odor - machiam never cleaned properly, so I just get my feet rubbed there most of the time now...

Oh I head to vivo to do 30 min shoulder during lunch time, you work around there? I'm along alexandra road, can meet for lunch! Yeah place very cramped and every time door open very noisy so I like esplanade, they reno end of last year for more rooms. Vivo has tynsa though greeting you :goodup:

wobbles;756770 said:

Wobbles believe in TCM anot...eh...coming from me like so strange, rite...:D:D

...u wanna try ...;)?! She helped w my sore back...:chinese:

...hehe..I've injuries 1 too mny ...1 lady bery strong, good, number 4.

144, Upper Bukit Timah Rd,
#02-30
10am to 9.45pm
Tel : 64677882
Number 4 only hor, the rest i won't commend....
Warning Wobbles...dun cry ha....Malu .....:D:D

...can fix almost everything broken..except my heart...:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

massage with vacuum services is the best after that clean clean

Charlatan;756780 said:
Oh I head to vivo to do 30 min shoulder during lunch time, you work around there? I'm along alexandra road, can meet for lunch! Yeah place very cramped and every time door open very noisy so I like esplanade, they reno end of last year for more rooms. Vivo has tynsa though greeting you :goodup:

A hahaha... Mein gott! You even know the name of that PRC xmm that greets you!

Chocs;756781 said:
Wobbles believe in TCM anot...eh...coming from me like so strange, rite...:D:D

...u wanna try ...;)?! She helped w my sore back...:chinese:

...hehe..I've injuries 1 too mny ...1 lady bery strong, good, number 4.

144, Upper Bukit Timah Rd,
#02-30
10am to 9.45pm
Tel : 64677882
Number 4 only hor, the rest i won't commend....
Warning Wobbles...dun cry ha....Malu .....:D:D

...can fix almost everything broken..except my heart...:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Toldja chocs sure know one! ;)

I might actually try out Chocs jiejie's suggestion tmr, if got time....

wobbles;756795 said:
A hahaha... Mein gott! You even know the name of that PRC xmm that greets you!

Heh no la, she don't seem prc leh, I would have guessed malaysia actually. She has nice smile la, you can't miss her name she has that stylized tattooed on the back of her neck.

Charlatan;756799 said:
Heh no la, she don't seem prc leh, I would have guessed malaysia actually. She has nice smile la, you can't miss her name she has that stylized tattooed on the back of her neck.

...wobbles wobbles..i so helpful...i finalli found her pic..her glory days..national champion......so u can recogised her..

..be warned huh...she realli is strong...:chinese::chinese::chinese:

..Char...i went SW 2day ley...no see u there...so sad...:D:D:D:D

Chocs;756811 said:
..Char...i went SW 2day ley...no see u there...so sad...:D:D:D:D

You never say earlier, I was 2 floors up :)

Decided on what you want to do? I may go down tomorrow lunch time, will decide what to do and make a deposit.

Chocs;756808 said:
...wobbles wobbles..i so helpful...i finalli found her pic..her glory days..national champion......so u can recogised her..

..be warned huh...she realli is strong...:chinese::chinese::chinese:

Wah lau, with that smile I won't want to meet her in a dark alley... Looks psychotic :ultrasho:

...no lah...those 2 r frs la...i always buy snacks & kopi there catch up...

..they wanna rigged my car...but in e end...always ended up chatting..nvr touch car...:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Chocs;756828 said:
...no lah...those 2 r frs la...i always buy snacks & kopi there catch up...

..they wanna rigged my car...but in e end...always ended up chatting..nvr touch car...:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Lol ok, best way to spend day. Tell them to be nice to me hor since you sooooo connected.

Charlatan;756830 said:
Lol ok, best way to spend day. Tell them to be nice to me hor since you sooooo connected.

...can......got post CNY gift hamper anot...:D:D:D..?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubgripe
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back