Hola!

Re: Hola!

Charlatan;756833 said:
Lol how about I give you some beer? Since got going drinking session mah

...eayer...play cheat..iscream buying me liow...:D:D:D..

Chocs;756836 said:
...eayer...play cheat..iscream buying me liow...:D:D:D..

Lol after-drinks drinks mah, never too much of a good thing ( but don't drive) :)

Nite me heading off liao

Charlatan;756838 said:
Lol after-drinks drinks mah, never too much of a good thing ( but don't drive) :)

Nite me heading off liao

...good nite..zzzz....send my regards 2 them @ SW 2mrw...:wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey:

OT until batam so ju ku li gonna arrange CKT session on wobbles car collection day itself?

According to what Bro Wobbles told his SE, I think he too gian to bring car home to privately "molest and caress". heh

Charlatan;757131 said:
According to what Bro Wobbles told his SE, I think he too gian to bring car home to privately "molest and caress". heh

Yes, I am an honest man. I'm not afraid to admit my indiscretion with my cars.... Which party do I have to step down from?

KNN... no updates from SE about the ETA. Grooming, grooming... dunno how long it takes to groom the car....

wobbles;757139 said:
Yes, I am an honest man. I'm not afraid to admit my indiscretion with my cars.... Which party do I have to step down from?

Don't have to...nowadays I hear it'll be automatically booting when they call for explanation and you don't turn up. Sooooo wait until they call you to explain. :yummie:

wobbles;757141 said:
KNN... no updates from SE about the ETA. Grooming, grooming... dunno how long it takes to groom the car....

Yah kinda long isn't it, implies that it's covered with dust or something lol. Bug her tomorrow, guilt trip is a coin for future barter. Having said that, my cousin's car (not bimmer) delay over 2 weeks... some snow thing in Europe.

Charlatan;757144 said:
Yah kinda long isn't it, implies that it's covered with dust or something lol. Bug her tomorrow, guilt trip is a coin for future barter. Having said that, my cousin's car (not bimmer) delay over 2 weeks... some snow thing in Europe.

Your cousin bought a Ferrari issit? Rome covered with snow....

Jokes aside, the Maser GT 4.2 (didn't think i could stretch the budget for the 4.7) was one of my considerations prior to locking in the purchase of the of the F13. It's a damn nice car, with an exhaust to die for....

But I was kinda worried that the new model would be coming out soon - the present Maser is getting just a bit long in the tooth...

Too late now, decision made... just waiting to get that magical phone call from SE....

....s2k, u post new thread Ai Mai? CKT & Penang food buffet..
Which date best huh...no need wait 4 cars la...we knw they wan private time w their new lovers ...see I so understanding..where 2 find , rite....:D:D

u start sure alot of pple sarpork....

if me all will tua :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubgripe
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back