Re: Hola!

S2k;757306 said:
u start sure alot of pple sarpork....

if me all will tua :D

....I sapport u...if all Tua...we candle light lor....:D:D

S2k;757310 said:
wah candle light ah hmm can burn calories? :D

...Ya ..can. I slowly move the candle flame under yr fats..wherever u desire.. Think u will taste like wobbles...whopper I mean...
...like Burger King..flaming good...:D:D:D

Chocs;757315 said:

...Ya ..can. I slowly move the candle flame under yr fats..wherever u desire.. Think u will taste like wobbles...whopper I mean...
...like Burger King..flaming good...:D:D:D

I got fat... when roasted, and the fat drips down, sibei crunchy one... I'm very delicious... you wanna bite me?

wobbles;757317 said:
I got fat... when roasted, and the fat drips down, sibei crunchy one... I'm very delicious... you wanna bite me?

Woobles... u sound like Peach Garden Signature crispy skin Sio Bah with mustard... :thumbsup:

Centurion9990;757323 said:
Woobles... u sound like Peach Garden Signature crispy skin Sio Bah with mustard... :thumbsup:

AIYO... I pichar lobang liao... my part time job kanna found out by bro Centurion!

S2k;757327 said:
ok ju ku li pls decide on the date

...next week la...Ai Mai..? U guys say date la...i no need work one...u guys decide la..;)! How huh??

dinner or lunch first? if lunch then eary lunch to beat the crowd :p

dinner lah... lunch, hectic rush for people that HAVE to work (unlike Chocs jiejie)

wobbles;757206 said:
Jokes aside, the Maser GT 4.2 (didn't think i could stretch the budget for the 4.7) was one of my considerations prior to locking in the purchase of the of the F13. It's a damn nice car, with an exhaust to die for....

But I was kinda worried that the new model would be coming out soon - the present Maser is getting just a bit long in the tooth...

Yah, aabbbbiiiit ex. Not sure which GT he took, probably the 4.7 knowing him. But you're right the present one is abit old liao.

Saturday at 6pm, usually good time to go Penang Place - not so busy yet... Then, after makan, we can go molest xmm, I mean, our cars, I mean, go home...

6pm i thought the crowd will start to come in liao.. can we reach there 5.59

Eh sai, eh sai. 5:59.59 lagi better hahahaha. We wait for 巧克力姐姐 to decide...

S2k;757409 said:
ok but pls call her kar chuak bu now

Whaliao bro, you call her kar chuak bu skarly she spike your CKT with roach egg shells how!?

jasonmaxima;757434 said:
Chocs owns a successful pest control extermination company....

But but... She say she doesn't need to work one... Oooh, maybe got people working for her :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubgripe
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back