How did you choose / get your nickname?

Re: danalaurenishot, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Dana is my first name and Lauren's my middle name! As for the last 5 letters, it was an impromptu thought during my first game of Dota few years back. :p And maybe I am really hot. :shhhh: Heh!

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

limac.. is just a name friends find easier to remember.. very boring : )

Re: katmakelele, how did you choose / get your nickname?

kat is a shortened form of my last name while makelele is a name of a player who plays the holding position in centre mid... Got that nick from some of my football kakis due to the position I play... I am no where near the talents of makelele!!!

Re: gerome801, how did you choose / get your nickname?

greetings everyone - Gerome its my nick given to me by my classmates long time ago (lol) I am considering changing to a either a 2nd hand 520/523 or X3 - hope to get some tips or maybe a good deal from owners in this forum - cheers!

Re: Adrian98, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hey bro
That kinda of welcome ya? Hehehe. Really appreciate that. Adrian is my name and 98 is my car number loh! Sounds lame ya? :D

Re: Gaultierr, how did you choose / get your nickname?

I was into JPG ( JOHN PAUL GAULTIER ) back in school days and i found Gaultier sound like a cool name.... I have been using this nick for a long time.... Cheers

Re: Stc, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Stc are my initials. Needed something tt easy to remember. Just bought a pre-owned z4 cabriolet, any tips on how to care for the top? Is it made of canvas? Many thanks, very green horn

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

my nick is my name..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lokhung247net
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back