how to attract girls with my bimmer? pls help

Re: how to attract girls with my bimmer? pls help

I do agreed with bro makapok, if u try to impress girl by car then most likely you are looking for flings and not serious relationship. And most importantly, impress girl with your own ability and not others, I believe everyone have something unique in ourself.

Unless u have no worthy good personality whereby ladies appreciate, will u need to use your ride to impress ladies.

hitmee;694830 said:
if u go one level lower, $50 can get ur hair blown. milk say one

U go urself.............. nvr jio me...... :furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

makapook;698682 said:
Pick up an old lady who got caught in the rain! If you do that, u shld find yourself becoming attractive to many girls out there......
Now i know why i am so attractive....

I learnt tat having a comb in the hair makes a man damn sexy

For the person who started this thread: Ship your BMW to China and drive it there. In my few trips to China, it seems that the Chinese are totally in awe with the word 宝马. They associate BMW with wealth. When they try to describe someone who is rich, BMW cars will invariably be mentioned. You will surely get all the attention you want with your 320i.

or like this disgusting China BMW driver.....whack ppl in the open then LL have to apologize....somemore its a borrowed bmw :p

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08SCUXuBowY][Sina Video][/ame]

Two very good videos that indicate how even the owners themselves regard BMW as a way to show the people around them that they are rich. Unfortunately, they also have a perverse sense of superiority over others, making them feel they are above the law. Sad.

Kunimine is right! When I went to shanghai last year, my colleague came to fetch me at the airport in his VW-Santana and apologetically said "sorry this is not as comfortable as your bao mah"

just wear ur bmw tee shirt can liao.....

MW: Yeah. VW Santanas are the ubiquitous taxis in Shanghai. The Chinese really place very high regard on BMW. Imagine them coming to Singapore on tour, and see the number of Bimmers on the roads. They must think Singaporeans are all millionaires.

I have a friend who worked in Germany for a couple of years. He told me that natives there place higher regard for Audi cars relative to BMW. Anyone heard the same thing?

Kunimine;700976 said:
MW: Yeah. VW Santanas are the ubiquitous taxis in Shanghai. The Chinese really place very high regard on BMW. Imagine them coming to Singapore on tour, and see the number of Bimmers on the roads. They must think Singaporeans are all millionaires.

They should meet hitmee. From the taxi itself, they can see the BMW logo on the steering wheel.They will think BMW got auto drive without realise hitmee is so short. BMW drivers mostly all tall. Maybe that;s why he change to Audi so everytime he hold the steering he can see which of the 4 holes he can put his kkj inside. Ha ha ha!!!

one day audi will overt take bmw just like how bmw overtook merc.....

Audi is also a taxi in china

奥迪 is my friend ex gf name

go join courses la.......ballroom dance, tea-dance, sure can get women one.....
but please dont join cooking class, mostly 'old married women' hor.....

if still dont have, join photography class, human photography, cute beautiful model to shoot until you :) your own imagination

stevenwu;701179 said:
go join courses la.......ballroom dance, tea-dance, sure can get women one.....
but please dont join cooking class, mostly 'old married women' hor.....

if still dont have, join photography class, human photography, cute beautiful model to shoot until you :) your own imagination

How about change 18" rim to 19"??

iScoupe;701180 said:
How about change 18" rim to 19"??

change 18" to 19"..... car looked more chio...... therefore... can soot models..... :blahblah:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mb66gift

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back