I Got A Huge Ding On My Car.. &^$*(@#&%(#$

Re: I Got A Huge Ding On My Car.. &^$*(@#&%(#$

SM wah lau! Group visit how to fit everyone in? You guys go organise group visit. Tell me the timing I'll go 1 hour before you guys.
hehe

jaskin - you saw through my ploy...

darn

kurqa;151812 said:
hate to say this but chances are...BMW...2 others i know also same fate...previous car many years no or few probs...once they "upgraded" to BMW, multi storey car park comes alive...

So BMW is the rootcause :(

Anyway I went to PDR today to get the dings fixed. They managed to do the side one with no problem. But the two @ the bonnet, he only managed to get one done. The other was still visible though it became smaller. Reason being our bonnet got double layer so access is limited plus its made of Alu which made it more difficult to retain the original shape.

The guy was quite upfront as he told me no promise from the start. Also saw him turnaway another car (also bonnet) as he said even if he can do it, it won't be back to original.

hoks;151985 said:
So BMW is the rootcause :(

Anyway I went to PDR today to get the dings fixed. They managed to do the side one with no problem. But the two @ the bonnet, he only managed to get one done. The other was still visible though it became smaller. Reason being our bonnet got double layer so access is limited plus its made of Alu which made it more difficult to retain the original shape.

The guy was quite upfront as he told me no promise from the start. Also saw him turnaway another car (also bonnet) as he said even if he can do it, it won't be back to original.

That's true with Ah Lye as well. Went to both PDR and Ah Lye to see if they can get the ding on the bonnet fixed. Unfortunately, both of them said they cannot do so as there is a double layer at certain areas of the bonnet.

Cheers
Sam

the thing with PDR is i get the idea that they're not willing to try. Before they even start they just go all negative on you and start whining...

You guys with dings and dents can try Astrotech in Jurong. Very good workmanship.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OneTab
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back