I hope you get raped by a dog

Re: I hope you get raped by a dog

pengful;656642 said:
MW, check out the correct way to complain... You may want to study it well.

CEA - Making a Complaint

Dunno can complain those database company that sell our contacts or not... I was surprised when my real estate friend told me that... Got diff price lists somemore... Eg, this HDB Blk xxx, home number $0.50 each/hp number $1 each... Condo stack X, hp+unit no.+sq area, etc $2/each... machiam kana screen till naked... dun like this nakedness :errr::errr::errr:

Robot today sick sleeping at home, also ganna woke up by phone call asking Sir U want to apply Citibank credit card?
I almost blew my top.

Some of these sms are actually useful.. Sometimes these agent got good deals one

I just breathe heavily into the phone.

ryan;656776 said:
I just breathe heavily into the phone.

than what happen?? did they hang up?:yikess:
good ideal! in case they wanna have some fun!:goodup:

I cannot agree more about these idiots who constantly send sms's about stupid property or travel promotions. It's costing me a bomb when I'm overseas, and yes, not to forget those other stupid ones who actually call to offer credit cards and fund transfers. I mean, how successful can they be? Do they REALLY get new customers this way? Who are these other idiots who sign up after an unsolicited call from a total stranger?

Anyway, I think a more fitting punishment should be a thousand ants from a dead cow crawling up their ass!

If anyone has a better to stop these idiots, please let me know. Grrrrr...!!!!!

Today not a single spam sms on properties. The message must be getting through. Very good!

...Eeee...u guys all so fierce...scare....:(
....:sleepy:...Nvrmind lah...their livehood..

Some of the telemarketers cannot even speak proper English.... Very strong FT accent.

a lot of these numbers come from sim cards in sms-bomb-sending machines. When you reply unsubscribe, i dunno if any human being really sees it. Thats why inside the sms is always another number should you want to call the agent.

once, i told the credit card company "really? I really am pre-selected? I'm really happy coz right now I'm jobless and I really need a credit card" and before I could continue the guy mumbled something and slammed the phone down.

Today I was free and decided to have fun with a telemarketer who called like the 1000th time..

the whole conversation went as follows:-

Caller: (in thick Filipino accent) Hi I am calling from Aviva insurance representing Standard Chartered Bank..

Me: wait, you r calling from Aviva insurance or Standard Chartered?

Caller: Aviva insurance representing Standard Chartered Bank

Me: which is which? Aviva or Standard Chartered?

Caller: Sir, Standard Chartered engaged us to recommend you a very good product...

Me: wait ahh, so you are not from standard chartered?

Caller: no sir, I am calling from Aviva Insurance representing Standard Chartered bank sir

Me: so you are from Aviva Insurance then?

Caller: yes sir, let me tell you about our latest hospitalization plan...

Me: wait ahh, so are you in Standard Chartered bank now?

Caller: no sir, I am calling to introduce to you our..

Me: hang on, are you part of standard chartered bank?

Caller: no sir, I am calling from Aviva insurance representing Standard Chartered Bank and today I wish to intro...

Me: so you are not in Standard Chartered bank and you are also not part of standard chartered bank is it?

Caller: no sir, I am calling from...

Me: do you want to buy iPhone?

Tooooooooooo...........

MW;657216 said:
Today I was free and decided to have fun with a telemarketer who called like the 1000th time..

Caller: (in thick Filipino accent) Hi I am calling from Aviva insurance representing Standard Chartered Bank..

Caller: Sir, Standard Chartered engaged us to recommend you a very good product...

Caller: no sir, I am calling from Aviva Insurance representing Standard Chartered bank sir

Caller: no sir, I am calling from Aviva insurance representing Standard Chartered Bank and today I wish to intro...

Me: so you are not in Standard Chartered bank and you are also not part of standard chartered bank is it?

Tooooooooooo...........

U da man!!!

TGIF...................
Lolz
cheers

MW;657216 said:

Tooooooooooo...........

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:That's a good one!:thumbsup:

Bro, i just called to 'F' one of them...i never walk into showflat or attend preview why he got my conatct.....he says it is from an mass sms company who came to their coy to promote their services i.e. mass sms to high nett worth individuals in their database....likely htey got all these contacts from those online survey.....

MW;657216 said:

Tooooooooooo...........

You damned solid. Can remember whole conversation.

MW;656269 said:
Must be I filled in too many lucky draw or simi survey forms or join too many of those "customer database" record or free memberships whenever you buy something from some shops selling cosmetics or clothes.

I suspect they think you r a gay tat is why

When free just log on to forum and read MW posts. Always make my day :)

MW;656258 said:
If you are one of them, then you bloody hell deserve it!

I am referring to those incessant SMS messages from property agents touting simi new property releases or what properties are available for rent, investment and sale blah blah. I get these SMSes at least 10 times a day 7 days a week and despite these SMSes having an option, I get the same bloody SMSes from the same old people even after I have replied UNSUB more than 10 times! One is called Kidman, another one is called Bryan

If you are Kidman or Bryan or know these two clowns, tell them I wish they get raped by dogs.

Oh and as I type, I just got another SMS from a "Tony", touting some stupid freehold property VIP invitation at prime district.. You too can go get raped

wow, get raped by a dog huh??
does it irritates you so much till you have to use such strong words?
All it takes is less than 5 seconds to read and delete an SMS and because of this you are cursing the poor agent to get raped by a dog??
Just like you, agents are also human being making a decent living and we all have parents, how would you or yr parents feel if someone curse you to get raped by a dog??
in case you are too ignorant to know, there are thousands of agents who owns a beemer reading your discriminating post.

if today you received an sms selling you something you are interested in would you still react so strongly?
in todays society, advertising is part and parcel of our daily life, its everywhere, from sms / phone calls, mailers in yr mailbox / cars to emails, even the neon signs that is popping up everywhere is an eye sore. if small little things like this irritates you so much how are we all going to live in harmony?
you should be happy and blessed that you are one of those who are targeted to receive sms on property launch, at least you still owns an asset in singapore and people still wants to sell you something.
Have you ever imagine what will happen if one day you really stop receiving sms, or phone calls from anyone??
you have become undesirable, you owns nothing to your name, no house, no credits cards, no cars, you don't pay income tax because you have no more earning power,,when that day come, you will have absolute peace, and you don't need to curse anyone being raped by a dog, because you have became worst than a dog...

no offence bro, just a reminder to treat each and other with respect regardless of their race, religion or occupation so that we can all live in harmony,

oh by the way, i'm a housing agent myself, if one day you decided to buy or sell, i'll still be happy to do business with you as long as no dogs rape me..cheers bro..

PM me if you find my post offending, i'm always ready to offer you a handshake and apology..

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vc77store

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back