If you are poor, just too bad...

Re: If you are poor, just too bad...

davidtch;1050551 said:
Without improving public transport but increasing car cost, wouldn't it strain public transport system?

Who cares about the public transport system? You?

Oilman;1050560 said:
The last time they tried that, a cemetery got placed on the World Monuments Watch list :lol:

No problem one la...ccb garmen always say we special and tell others dun kaypo with our domestic affairs.

weez;1050562 said:
Who cares about the public transport system? You?
By making car ownership expensive while public transport system continue to be crappy, how do ppl gonna move around?

Juz look at the last major MRT breakdown. Total chaos.

Last edited by a moderator:

hoks;1050559 said:
Why nobody suggest build more roads? Or is it really no more space for that like ccb garmen said.

Chop some trees to widen the road? Remove some pavements that nobody walks on? And my favorite gripe...optimise the traffic lights!

There are either zero efforts or zero visibility on any improvements...all they do is put camera collect $$.

I think gahmen wants to go underground.

Why you ppl bother to quarrel over something beyond our control ? (RBB i am not pointing at you ah)
It may make your day if you win, but does it change anything ?

Oii!!! The thread is about poor people. Not cars, COEs, housing, BMWs, Prius and popcorns. Those are not even an issue for these XXX group of people because they only have $200 to spend per month per household.

Now who wants to try say I'm stupid? I jio you. aw beh gong lai.... :)

My pizza still warm leh...

Go underground? Build more underground roads? Then, ponding occurs because everything is concrete, drainage is up lorry, we CCB Garhmen again?

davidtch;1050565 said:
By making car ownership expensive while public transport system continue to be crappy, how do ppl gonna move around?

Seriously, are you a politician? Why do you give a damn about people on public transport?
I thought you ride to Asia Square everyday on your bicycle?

KBH say one. Dunno later if really happen have to prepare a frogman suite in the car just in case need to scuba .....

wobbles;1050576 said:
Go underground? Build more underground roads? Then, ponding occurs because everything is concrete, drainage is up lorry, we CCB Garhmen again?

weez;1050577 said:
Seriously, are you a politician? Why do you give a damn about people on public transport?
I thought you ride to Asia Square everyday on your bicycle?
I don't think i could qualify as politician. Of course, i care.

If i could get rid of ppl from the road, it will bring more driving pleasure.

I hate driving on wkday.

davidtch;1050593 said:

I hate driving on wkday.

Men in tights... ooooooo...

davidtch;1050593 said:

I hate driving on wkday.

That's why you wear your tight spandex to work from Monday to Friday. Then bathe in Asia Square facilities leaving door ajar.

Why you buwee davidtch ahh? U jealous cos he handsome isit?

If really poor can go rent a 1-room rental flat from govt with a high floor and nice sea view for less than $1 a day. I used to stay in one but that one no sea view otherwise I can be poor but atas too.

Where got high floor sea view 1 room rental flat ? Chai Chee ?

ktnpl;1050611 said:
If really poor can go rent a 1-room rental flat from govt with a high floor and nice sea view for less than $1 a day. I used to stay in one but that one no sea view otherwise I can be poor but atas too.

weez;1050600 said:
That's why you wear your tight spandex to work from Monday to Friday. Then bathe in Asia Square facilities leaving door ajar.
For a short distance of 6km, no need spandex. I ride to work in work shirt & pants.

If u see me in orange Brompton, wave wave.

When I get my x5, I will come ask davidtch what nice bike to buy to go with the whole look of the SUV driver lifestyle :)

Red_Bean_Bun;1050614 said:
Where got high floor sea view 1 room rental flat ? Chai Chee ?

Nope opposite end of Singapore, near causeway. What I mean is the poor can still live with dignity in Singapore. I also remember the block I lived in (a long time ago) was very clean and peaceful.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back