Inccident i account in Holland village

Status
Not open for further replies.

John74

To share one inccident I account with not long ago.... I was driving to holland village to meet frineds for dinner. I went to the carpark and it was full and cars waiting to park. I parked my car by the side and waited for around 20 minutes. Finally one car is moving out not far from me and I move my car closer to him. Suddenly this lorry drive past me and side infront of me just when the car infront was moving out. I know what the lorry want to do so I waited for the car to move out. The lorry tried to move infront and reverse back. I move my car forward and block him from reversing . I horned at him, stepped out of my car and walk to him. I asked him to lowered down his window and ask him what is he trying to do.. He said he wanted to parked his lorry into this lot. Once he opened his mouth I knew he was a PRC. He said he waited very long at the other side of the carpark. I was so angry that I tell him to Fuck Off and told him this is Singapore and not your Country... He decided to drive on...
This is to tell you that we Singaporeans need to stand up for ourselves if not we will get bullied by these people in our own country.... Start to Fucking stand up for our selves and fight for our own rights!!!

I have a car recorder which recorded the whole inccident down. But unable to download due to too big files. It's 32MB for a 2 minute video... Sorry about this..

Re: Inccident i account in Holland village

John74;782978 said:
To share one inccident I account with not long ago.... I was driving to holland village to meet frineds for dinner. I went to the carpark and it was full and cars waiting to park. I parked my car by the side and waited for around 20 minutes. Finally one car is moving out not far from me and I move my car closer to him. Suddenly this lorry drive past me and side infront of me just when the car infront was moving out. I know what the lorry want to do so I waited for the car to move out. The lorry tried to move infront and reverse back. I move my car forward and block him from reversing . I horned at him, stepped out of my car and walk to him. I asked him to lowered down his window and ask him what is he trying to do.. He said he wanted to parked his lorry into this lot. Once he opened his mouth I knew he was a PRC. He said he waited very long at the other side of the carpark. I was so angry that I tell him to Fuck Off and told him this is Singapore and not your Country... He decided to drive on...
This is to tell you that we Singaporeans need to stand up for ourselves if not we will get bullied by these people in our own country.... Start to Fucking stand up for our selves and fight for our own rights!!!

I have a car recorder which recorded the whole inccident down. But unable to download due to too big files. It's 32MB for a 2 minute video... Sorry about this..

F off man.... are there any better prc around?

yeah, we can be nice guys but don't let anyone take advantage of you coz u are nice

Find a way to reduce the file size of the video and STOMP it.

Serkali u kenna like tat Ferrari uncle

You should have seen how the imported Indians drive here....I almost hit my car at 60km/hr at the right side of a damm fcking Indian who just shot out to make a right turn from a slip road crossing the East Coast main road. If not for my alertness (thank god no PRC mm toying with my handbrake at that time) and my F1 trained driving skills, i swerve right and then left passing the &%&^&** SOB and jammed brake and park at the side and come out from the car shouting vulgarities and raising my fist to signal him to stop (by that time he already turned right and moving in opposite direction.

Funny thing is that he stop his car about 10m away and I cross the road and gave him a lecture that will equip him with the full spectrum of local vulgarities..

i am surprised, a lot of ppl like to come out from their cars.....

robot say die die sit inside car. safer

Sometimes a man got to do what a man got to do.......I am not fit to join Mickey Mouse club for sure,,,

Ya I will sit in my car. But recently I have the urge to step out. Must have been inspired by the Ferrari driver. If something happen to me one day pls visit me ya.

C3P0;783028 said:
Ya I will sit in my car. But recently I have the urge to step out. Must have been inspired by the Ferrari driver. If something happen to me one day pls visit me ya.

I will burn whole of nassim road to you

the worst is the PRC pdmm auntie.....just turn out without looking, filter to your lane without looking.....if pretty, I give way, else honking until my honk's fuse broke....

stevenwu;783053 said:
the worst is the PRC pdmm auntie.....just turn out without looking, filter to your lane without looking.....if pretty, I give way, else honking until my honk's fuse broke....

If a collision occurs, phone numbers exchanged.... Does 1 call and speak to her for pvt settlement????

Please remember our PM's National Day Message 2011..

"Its critical to have foreigners"

yah, we lie down in ICU critical condition

The same thing happened to my mom. A male driver (likely local) tried to snatch the lot she was waiting for.
She managed to get the lot in the end, but returned to find her car scratched all round. :-(
So have to be careful, there are asshole Singaporeans too. A young man bullying an elderly lady. WTF?

i hate to stereotype.... but having being an alien in London and US... I'd still give them the benefit of the doubt, that they do not understand spore's culture and it'd take a while for them to assimilate. But hor, sometimes my temper get the better of me.

Singaporeans tend to get bullied because since young we've been institutionalize to abide rules and regulations by our government. Too shelter and gullible, easily conned and bullied. Foreign businessman scheme us , PR bully us even WL also try to cheat us . Frankly speaking, these foreigners are survivors.... Ethical or not is besides the point.

Sometimes it's just luck.

I waited at a spot for 10 minutes, no lot. So decided to move to another spot. Just moved halfway, another car came to my original spot and then swee swee a driver came and drove his car off next to that original spot.

I damn angry because no FT for me to blame.

Last edited by a moderator:

naan1974;783121 said:
Singaporeans tend to get bullied because since young we've been institutionalize to abide rules and regulations by our government. Too shelter and gullible, easily conned and bullied. Foreign businessman scheme us , PR bully us even WL also try to cheat us . Frankly speaking, these foreigners are survivors.... Ethical or not is besides the point.

Hi I tend to agree with you.

That's how rich families turned poor after a few generations and powerful nations collapsed. So Singaporeans need to be more tough.

Just like Hitmee, small small, but damn survivor. You can scold him for 10 years in BMWSG and he is still happily around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sathyaaimore
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back