Iphone 5

Re: Iphone 5

It was out at 6pm, sold out by 7pm

detach8;892679 said:
It was out at 6pm, sold out by 7pm

**sobs**

i shud have paid more attention to clicking the dang page...
was distracted by a tall good looking alpha male today. sigh.

AAPL $1,000 .... i coming liao

Apple Stock Hits Record as IPhone 5 Seen Sold Out Online - Bloomberg

As many as 58 million units of the iPhone 5 may sell by the end of the year, according the average estimate of analysts surveyed by Bloomberg. That could generate as much as $36.2 billion in sales for Apple, according to data compiled by Bloomberg.

6ibgqw.jpg

Meek;892684 said:
**sobs**

i shud have paid more attention to clicking the dang page...
was distracted by a tall good looking alpha male today. sigh.

Hi, nice to have met you too...

Iphone 5

I Miss out too.

huat ah ... buy appl or nokia shares?

[video=youtube;N5AHEd5kbT0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5AHEd5kbT0[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
I just want to know

are there any full proof mentions of shopping for office shoes online? I don’t like taking risks and am quite particular regarding quality thus prompting me to hesitate regarding online shopping. I have the payment requirement, is it advisable for me to indulge in e-shopping or will I end up getting frustrated?

Re: I just want to know

spenceraxh;894315 said:
are there any full proof mentions of shopping for office shoes online? I don’t like taking risks and am quite particular regarding quality thus prompting me to hesitate regarding online shopping. I have the payment requirement, is it advisable for me to indulge in e-shopping or will I end up getting frustrated?

spenceraxh,

you sick ?

Re: I just want to know

spenceraxh;894315 said:

Hi yes, u may even win millions of dollars in lottery if you buy online from Nigeria. Very good buys there

SapphireSpite;894331 said:
Yep, got my first BMW from that money,My neighouring car asked me if I did won the lottery to get such exclusive car, I said yes! But he didn't believe me though..... :(
You are Nigerian

SapphireSpite;894331 said:
Yep, got my first BMW from that money,

My neighouring car asked me if I did won the lottery to get such exclusive car, I said yes! But he didn't believe me though..... :(

Very funny, why ask when dont believe you? :D

Carcinogenic;894337 said:
You are Nigerian

get lost lah, He just PMed me that I got chosen to inherit millions from a dead tycoon...I wanna buy new LF-CC ok

MW;894346 said:
get lost lah, He just PMed me that I got chosen to inherit millions from a dead tycoon...I wanna buy new LF-CC ok

At least you never kana the Nigerian Romance scam... lost money lost body...

Centurion9990;894380 said:
At least you never kana the Nigerian Romance scam... lost money lost body...

Frankly will u take a black lady?

nice!!!!....................

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
debet39com

Latest posts