Kelleners Sport

Re: Kelleners Sport

leslie11;876279 said:
You mean those bicycles with electric motor right?

Haha that one don't need 1m to smoke. I also can smoke.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Yah lah you know me, I'm a joker. That day you met my son he's more of a rascal than me right! If no jokes, everything will be so serious n not fun at all!

ginmin;875968 said:
Bro freedom, how is the swisstech? Got alot of diff wen start off n linear speed? Yrs from coco?
hi bro ginmin, so far i like the swiss chiptech. not quite sure what is linear speed but to me the real power kick in at 1500rpm. from stationary pick up i feel is almost same as stock maybe slightly better only. yes got it from coco. will most likely get the TRD. should be good combination, a piggyback with a sprint booster. for KS i heard if add the steinbauer together will be deadly.

anyway MTL, if dont mind higher price then go for KS, if scared pocket got big hole then maybe go for more budget, at the end of the day it is only for the fun of it, in the beginning i was contemplating to get KS or swiss or monster or blah blah, but i wasnt willing to pay so much for a piggy, so far i love it to be honest. i can see that whoever has a piggyback so far love their ride now, it is just so fun, i dont know if it matter so much what brand it is...MTL, just do it~~~~ hahahahahahahah

freedom;876640 said:
hi bro ginmin, so far i like the swiss chiptech. not quite sure what is linear speed but to me the real power kick in at 1500rpm. from stationary pick up i feel is almost same as stock maybe slightly better only. yes got it from coco. will most likely get the TRD. should be good combination, a piggyback with a sprint booster. for KS i heard if add the steinbauer together will be deadly.

anyway MTL, if dont mind higher price then go for KS, if scared pocket got big hole then maybe go for more budget, at the end of the day it is only for the fun of it, in the beginning i was contemplating to get KS or swiss or monster or blah blah, but i wasnt willing to pay so much for a piggy, so far i love it to be honest. i can see that whoever has a piggyback so far love their ride now, it is just so fun, i dont know if it matter so much what brand it is...MTL, just do it~~~~ hahahahahahahah

Agreed Bro. Best to enjoy the playback during your 3 year warranty period. After that get ready for ecu tune! Probably tons of mod options out by then.. :) turbo back, Cai, hpfp, brakes, the list goes on!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

zhenlie;876273 said:
why race with taxi at the lights...i always try to pull off with the motorbikes...sibei challenging...

If it's a 400cc and above, don't bother... cos they accelerate from 0-100 in less than 4 secs. ;p

snowdog;877203 said:
If it's a 400cc and above, don't bother... cos they accelerate from 0-100 in less than 4 secs. ;p

You got a special tune for Zebra's 1M? His target is much higher than ours.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bossfunone

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back